Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,089 members, 7,916,167 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. (1253 Views)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Posts A Photo Of Them Together. Excited Fans React / Toke Makinwa Ushers In April With No Make Up Photo / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 10:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
kiss

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by INTROVERT(f): 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
fine gehl
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by CEtoO(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pretty girl but abeg who she be?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by sinaj(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
i no say e no go pass diz pammytapper undecided

if diz gurl dan bewitch u make ya mama start now de find solution angry

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Idydarling(f): 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
photoshopped

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 10:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idydarling:
photoshopped
p

Tell me how this is Photoshop??!!!
#jealouslytings
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:
i no say e no go pass diz pammytapper undecided

if diz gurl dan bewitch u make ya mama start now de find solution angry
But you sinaj seem to comment on ALL my posts of muna. You.love her just admit
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by ELTON123(m): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2015
Idydarling:
photoshopped
bad belle no de pay

Even 100yrs to come u no go fine reach her ;O

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2015
ELTON123:
bad belle no de pay

Tell the mumu
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2015
Her nose is huge as my big toe but she still fine
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by sinaj(f): 11:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

But you sinaj seem to comment on ALL my posts of muna. You.love her just admit

tah! go pack well jore
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by sinaj(f): 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2015
ELTON123:
bad belle no de pay

on a serios note muna edited dat her pix abi na palmwinetapa do am for her grin

idydarl is right just b say her own photoshop na lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:

tah! go pack well jore

Park not pack. Sinaj stop skipping English class! It won't help you
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2015
sinaj:

on a serios note muna edited dat her pix abi na palmwinetapa do am for her grin

idydarl is right just b say her own photoshop na lipsrsealed
No she didn't. What is there to edit? She's wearing no makeup. Give a girl credit and stop hating.
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by StevinMorgan(m): 11:13pm On Jul 30, 2015
So the fact that she is fair means shes the most beautiful. Op which village are you from?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by StevinMorgan(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2015
We don't know her here in England.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2015
StevinMorgan:
We don't know her here in England.
Then get to know. She is Nigeria's most finest woman
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by StevinMorgan(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

impossible!! You have'nt seen beauty yet, shes just an albino grin fair skinned bitch
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Ralphlauren(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You need help.

It's obvious that you are super obsessed with munachi. I won't be surprised if you have her picture on your wall and self-service to them everyday.

You need serious help.
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You need help.

It's obvious that you are super obsessed with munachi. I won't be surprised if you have her picture on your wall and self-service to them everyday.

You need serious help.
Thanks for stating the obvious. I'm master bating to her nude image right now!
Re: Munachi Abii Posts A Selfie With No Make At All. She's Naturally Stunting. by Palmwinetapper: 11:23pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ralphlauren:

You need help.

You need serious help.
Can you get me some baby oil?

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Displays Her Cleavage In All Black As She Goes Shopping In Miami To / Shameful!! Kim Kardashian Releases New Ra.cy Photos To Compete With Her Sister / Rising Above The Drama! Alex Ekubo Flyboarding On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.