Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

t - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / t (4376 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / Turn The Tables Arround (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: t by josh2015: 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

then MOVE ON

#NoTime

We have both done that over the years but we always seem to comeback. I like her and also won't mind a relationship. She wants the same but wants to take her time
Re: t by Gurgle(f): 11:57pm On Jul 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
make your move after taking her back home from a nice dinner which YOU should pay for.

if she slaps you,.....

OH WELL, try again another time.

cool
Re: t by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2015
As d matter lie ontop mattress now, im head no dey for pillow. Wetin i mean be say, for dis matter, na pidgin abi na broken i go take talk am.

1st be say d gal don too enta ur head; Dat one na normal. Na one of those things. For u to start claiming say u no like am much more, my man, e go dey like joke nau. Even u sef, go dey call urself mumu 4 ur mind. No go ridicule urself o.

Call am 4 round table, make una two reason 2geda again. At d end of d day, if una no arrive @ a reasonable conclusion, make una begin un-like unaself shaparly.

Understanding matters a lot here. Goodluck bro
Re: t by josh2015: 12:07am On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
It is ok like that. She needs to know how much you like her and what she means to but don't give her the impression that life is impossible without her. If she gives you reason to believe you bug her then she probably isn't interested in the relationship or maybe she isn't that into you yet. Keep working on it wisely This conclusion of mine may seem premature but that's what I can draw from this very line that I am quoting; thing is, she's got another guy back home and she's not really sure of you so she's taking her time to know who's better to avoid touching stories You can't ignore her because you love but you can learn to pretend.

Don't be available all the time and learn to over-look her little mistakes.

Good luck

OK let me be very clear about the it seems i am bugging her bit. We actually talk often and she calls me to let me know how her day is going. When i got to naija she came to see me the next day. We went out, made out e.t.c. She always picks my calls

The persistent bit comes from the relationship thing. She says she wants one and she likes me but does not want to make mistakes seeing that I have hurt her a lot before and its LDR, so we should see how it goes. But i can get that. Every babe i have been with are never this logical. Once they like you they always seem to take chances. She is very cautious. It would be surprising if she has a guy cos we have spent enough time talking. She is coming to see me tomorrow till sunday and she is considering coming to the states in a couple of months.

Not trying to change your mind just want you to get the entire picture.
Re: t by josh2015: 12:10am On Jul 31, 2015
discoprophet:
As d matter lie ontop mattress now, im head no dey for pillow. Wetin i mean be say, for dis matter, na pidgin abi na broken i go take talk am.

1st be say d gal don too enta ur head; Dat one na normal. Na one of those things. For u to start claiming say u no like am much more, my man, e go dey like joke nau. Even u sef, go dey call urself mumu 4 ur mind. No go ridicule urself o.

Call am 4 round table, make una two reason 2geda again. At d end of d day, if una no arrive @ a reasonable conclusion, make una begin un-like unaself shaparly.

Understanding matters a lot here. Goodluck bro

For u to start claiming say u no like am much more?? did not say that nau. Also you seem to think that it is allowed for me to be this crazy about the babe. Na wetin dey make me lose control be that nau. She seems to have it better under control
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: t by IamLEGEND1: 12:29am On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

We have both done that over the years but we always seem to comeback. I like her and also won't mind a relationship. She wants the same but wants to take her time
the in the mean time
you find urself a nice,sexy lady
to be
uuuuuuuhhhhmmm

eeeeeeeerrrhhhh

"servicing" you while you wait for her to come back to her senses.
Re: t by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

For u to start claiming say u no like am much more?? did not say that nau. Also you seem to think that it is allowed for me to be this crazy about the babe. Na wetin dey make me lose control be that nau. She seems to have it better under control

U dont seem to undastand me sha. D tin be say u started giving her 'top hand' ryt from d onset. Bugging her wit calls all d tym, and oda stuffs. In dis 21st century? Infact, dis matter don dey turn my head. Me wey dey talk sef, my single status na hardcore(girls don smile, lol). Everybody needs help cheesy cheesy
Re: t by josh2015: 5:25am On Jul 31, 2015
discoprophet:

U dont seem to undastand me sha. D tin be say u started giving her 'top hand' ryt from d onset. Bugging her wit calls all d tym, and oda stuffs. In dis 21st century? Infact, dis matter don dey turn my head. Me wey dey talk sef, my single status na hardcore(girls don smile, lol). Everybody needs help cheesy cheesy

Abeg u fi explain your point well lol. I dey lost
Re: t by Adaeze003(f): 6:44am On Jul 31, 2015
You want to be official but LDRs aint your thing. You guys are just playing each other. Well... good luck and do update us after the visit. cheesy
Re: t by josh2015: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2015
Adaeze003:
You want to be official but LDRs aint your thing. You guys are just playing each other. Well... good luck and do update us after the visit. cheesy

Playing each other? why do u say that?
Re: t by Abbey2sam(m): 8:40am On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

I only put the information there to let you all know it is a LDR not for anything else. I am in Naij at the moment leaving in 3 weeks. Time......

No one cares whether you live in London or a Iran

as far as nairaland is concerned, I myself could be living in Paris

faceless forum
Re: t by josh2015: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

No one cares whether you live in London or a Iran

as far as nairaland is concerned, I myself could be living in Paris

faceless forum

Thanks for the irrelevant post. Now go find something better to do instead of acting like an ass
Re: t by Abbey2sam(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

Thanks for the irrelevant post. Now go find something better to do instead of acting like an ass

truth us bitter
Re: t by josh2015: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

truth us bitter

LOL bitter cheesy. I dont care about where i stay just put in there for people because it is relevant to the post. U coming on here to state the obvious and not make any sensible contribution makes you look silly. Just my opinion but it is a free world smiley
Re: t by Abbey2sam(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

LOL bitter cheesy. I dont care about where i stay just put in there for people because it is relevant to the post. U coming on here to state the obvious and not make any sensible contribution makes you look silly. Just my opinion but it is a free world smiley

This one you're trying so hard to defend your US citizenship, it makes you look like a liar and a desperado

don't quote me again, unless you want thunder to scatter your useless and empty brainless head
Re: t by josh2015: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Abbey2sam:

This one you're trying so hard to defend your US citizenship, it makes you look like a liar and a desperado

don't quote me again, unless you want thunder to scatter your useless and empty brainless head

LOL u look like the desperate guy who is just jealous and sad. This is my thread u can Bleep off u can't handle it. Ps I live in the US does not mean i have a citizenship. Just educating you as well grin
Re: t by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
pTomz:
Nto Ikpa isong ibibio na cheesy
Mkpo atieh dieh ye afo? grin
Re: t by mrkay101(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
Lol.. I've been in ur shoes OP and trust me when I say its so messed up to have someone not fully reciprocate ur feelings.

Here's my tot on ur issue.

Your not scared to let her know how u feel about her as in u fancy no other girl but her. Alll u do is think about her which in turn gives her full control.

I can probably tell u three ways its going to go

1.its either she's scared and is still trying to make up her mind. In whic case give her time.

2.she's jst a tease and has already made up her mind and is jst string u along.

3. She loves the attention ur giving her and might not have any intention in dating you. A girl ones told me that girls like attention so much.

So my brother..
Re: t by josh2015: 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
mrkay101:
Lol.. I've been in ur shoes OP and trust me when I say its so messed up to have someone not fully reciprocate ur feelings.

Here's my tot on ur issue.

Your not scared to let her know how u feel about her as in u fancy no other girl but her. Alll u do is think about her which in turn gives her full control.

I can probably tell u three ways its going to go

1.its either she's scared and is still trying to make up her mind. In whic case give her time.

2.she's jst a tease and has already made up her mind and is jst string u along.

3. She loves the attention ur giving her and might not have any intention in dating you. A girl ones told me that girls like attention so much.

So my brother..

How can i tell which one is it though. I have thought of all those options myself.... The thing though is that i cannot seem to know which one it is myself. Cos i have made so many mistakes with her which should genuinely make her hesitate but i don't know sha. What will be your advice though? Here are a reasons for taking her time

(i) I know her family (sister and cousin) (ii) I came on too strong when she came over to the states and she thinks i am in it for just sex (iii) I have insulted her and hurt her feelings a lot (iv) We fight a lot and i go months without talking. When she was in the states before we got into serious fights all the indicators were that she was set. Also she dropped that she had a ONS with a random guy during nysc when we weren't talking. I find this ridiculous cos she says i came on too strong.

Advice needed on how to turn it on her and also what u think on the post
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Jul 31, 2015
The painful part of this whole scenario is that one particular guy would be brushing this same thing you're hustling for carelessly with no decorum for the puccy. grin

If a woman plays hard to get, forget about her and watch her submit herself to you on a platter of gold when you least expected her to . cool
Re: t by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
The painful part of this whole scenario is that one particular guy would be brushing this same thing you're hustling for carelessly with no decorum for the puccy. grin

If a woman plays hard to get, forget about her and watch her submit herself to you on a platter of gold when you least expected her to . cool
Hello bro, hope you are good? Did you get my text messages?
Re: t by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:

Bro!!
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
barcanista:

Hello bro, hope you are good? Did you get my text messages?
Yeah bro, will soon by 9pm.
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 5:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro!!
What have I done? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: t by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
What have I done? cheesy

Your words too strong cheesy grin grin
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2015
dearpreye:

Your words too strong cheesy grin grin
But that's the truth. grin
Re: t by josh2015: 7:20pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:

I am hoping not but i know thats a possibility and it kills me
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

I am hoping not but i know thats a possibility and it kills me
That's what happens but sometimes we prefer to shy away from the truth to protect our unimportant ego and pride.

When a woman is crazy about you - You don't need a soothsayer to reveal it to you.

First mistake is making a woman to believe and understand that you love her to a fault .
Always learn how to mask your feeling with a water tight plan but always say it to her that you love her but she shouldn't take you for granted.

Women listens to a man with the will power to trash his most beautiful desire for nothing.
Re: t by josh2015: 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Truckpusher:
That's what happens but sometimes we prefer to shy away from the truth to protect our unimportant ego and pride.

When a woman is crazy about you - You don't need a soothsayer to reveal it to you.

First mistake is making a woman to believe and understand that you love her to a fault .
Always learn how to mask your feeling with a water tight plan but always say it to her that you love her but she shouldn't take you for granted.

Women listens to a man with the will power to trash his most beautiful desire for nothing.

So i have being told. Sent you an email. will be good to talk
Re: t by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

So i have being told. Sent you an email. will be good to talk
I already replied you bro .
Re: t by mrkay101(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2015
josh2015:

How can i tell which one is it though. I have thought of all those options myself.... The thing though is that i cannot seem to know which one it is myself. Cos i have made so many mistakes with her which should genuinely make her hesitate but i don't know sha. What will be your advice though? Here are a reasons for taking her time

(i) I know her family (sister and cousin) (ii) I came on too strong when she came over to the states and she thinks i am in it for just sex (iii) I have insulted her and hurt her feelings a lot (iv) We fight a lot and i go months without talking. When she was in the states before we got into serious fights all the indicators were that she was set. Also she dropped that she had a ONS with a random guy during nysc when we weren't talking. I find this ridiculous cos she says i came on too strong.

Advice needed on how to turn it on her and also what u think on the post

Bro this na strong thing. My advice would be complete communication. Many relationships fail cos of lack of communication. tell her your fears, let her know that your trully sorry for hurting her in the past and u've come to realize how precious she is to you.

Make her understand that ur serious this time and that you can't jst stop thinking about her. You just have to be completely vulnerable.. Let her know how u truly feel.

Then wait for her reply she might hesitate or might not reply immediately. she's a girl they like shakara. Depending on how she replies you'll get to know how she feels towards you. If possible give her a time period you would want her to make up her mind.
Then the rest is up to u, u can limit the way u chat her up, limit ur calls if probably get urself busy with something else or someone. If she really wants something with you she would worried that u don't talk as usual. But if she doesn't then u know where u stand and try and move on bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Ideal Time A Married Man Should Come Home / Leaked Conversation Between A Prostitute And A Client / Lady Refuses Her Boyfriend's Breakup, See Her Funny Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.