Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,100 members, 7,903,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex (3302 Views)

Funny Meme Of Korede Bello: "When You Get Alert After Blowing Whistle" / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Bovi's Hilarious Meme Of Toolz & Her Husband Tunde Demuren (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex by ElizabethAluko(f): 11:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
[img]http://2.bp..com/-zMPOYhkQpH0/VbqlJdfH9-I/AAAAAAAAKmw/HMw8jP2nk8M/s280/2015-07-30_23.27.31.jpg[/img]
lol, don't know much about the guy in the photo with queen B, but from. What I gathered online is, they were high school friends, dated and broke off like most teenagers. Some even claim the dude is gay.

Assuming the first story is true, how would you feel as a guy now that she is world no 1? Talk true... #throwback

http://Elizabethaluko..com
Re: Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex by ladyF(f): 11:47pm On Jul 30, 2015
Awnnn

See transformation now. Abi change
Re: Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex by shevi4mb(m): 12:05am On Jul 31, 2015
The guy shld jst blieve que sera sera.....so, no regret grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex by therealdeal10: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2015
I will accept my fate cuz it's nt everytin dat is meant 2 be. Though it'll hurt buh i'll jst av 2 move on
Re: Epic Throwback Photo And Meme Of Beyonce Ex by barnacle: 12:49am On Jul 31, 2015
fine

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, ONE MILLION NAIRA OR THIS BODY? / 5 Hot Nigerian Celeb Mums With Hottest Bodies - TruDigest.com / Sexy Curves of Ashanti at the BraVo Awards in Russia (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.