Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,615 members, 7,888,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa (25071 Views)

Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Delta After Attending Catholic Church Program / Man Set Self Ablaze Over Wife’s Infidelity In Delta (photo) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
EggovinMma:
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
1-1 This one commit suicide, the other cut the wife hand grin
there u are.!!!
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2015
softysparky:
Women!
with itching punny are dangerous
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:51am On Jul 31, 2015
cococandy:
Na wa
Wasted life.
hmmmm women
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
VenusBetty:
...... i get out of the kitchen.
dat woman has matured automatically for early grave. d signs are there
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by ibedun: 11:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Certifiedboss:

It means a man who has nothing but is married to a woman who's faithful despite his poor condition has pride in public more than a rich man who is married to an unfaithful woman ....

Wealth is nothing when you have an unfaithful woman

So a faithful wife is a rich man's pride as well.... isn't it?

I disagree with your last sentence. How is wealth nothing just because of a woman wants to share her punany with other men? That wealth gives the man the power to replace her and finds himself a loyal wife. And if women in general choose to be unloyal, the wealth buys the man the power to samples babes as much as his heart desires. A wealthy man who has children actually doesnt need a wife. What ever for?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Fourwinds: 11:54am On Jul 31, 2015
Lexusgs430:
Now she no longer has to commit adultery, due to her new widower status!!!!
Kill yourself for a woman, and many more would pass over her!!!!!
she will pass on soon
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by ibedun: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Atlantian:

You are 100% right. Poverty killed the man before he took his life. A woman is willing to love and tolerate a poor man as long as possible. But when there is no hope of the man becoming rich or comfortable, he will most certainly lose the wife to the man with coins. These days, we should not only find money because we need to feed and cloth, we need to find it to secure the love, trust and respect of the only person closest to us than brothers and sisters, the only person who sees the unclothedness of the man. The dear dear woman. Betrayal of a wife, is total and destructive on the man's psyche. It is the chief reason that people flirt. Flirting, keeps a man sane, and bolsters our balance. May we work hard and succeed enough to keep the women on our beds and our beds alone. Amin!

Stories! You obviously know very little about women......... and men. A cheater will cheat on you regardless of your millions and what not.

But having the coins will keep you sane, give you options and more able to move on. Once you get over the psychological impact. there is also a strong likelihood that she would live to regret her actions. Reason being the guy she is cheating with is more than likely to mess her up and betray her in kind.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by sylve11: 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
CEtoO:
Aint eva gonna commit suicide ova anyfin. If d heat is too much, I just move on

Is there a way to give more than 1 likes? wise one up there! cool
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by fireforfire: 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2015
i think its d threat by d cultist lover dat actually made him kee himself not exactly d fqct dat d wonan committed adultery
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by RaeMystix: 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2015
Can't seem to figure out why some folks could result to suicide as a result of an infidelity of another human being?. Some folks are so stupid oh angry.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Certifiedboss: 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2015
ibedun:

So a faithful wife is a rich man's pride as well.... isn't it?

I disagree with your last sentence. How is wealth nothing just because of a woman wants to share her punany with other men? That wealth gives the man the power to replace her and finds himself a loyal wife. And if women in general choose to be unloyal, the wealth buys the man the power to samples babes as much as his heart desires. A wealthy man who has children actually doesnt need a wife. What ever for?

Hmmm. I disagree . Without a decent wife your money can only buy you a flamboyant car and nice house but it won't give you a home . You're a wealthy man and your wife sleeps around that money doesn't cover the embarrassment . There r things you will say in presence of your friends and they will tell you to shut up that you couldn't even put a woman together . Money can get you an expensive maid from whichever continent you want but that maid can only cook and dp chores but won't raise your kids and teach them things that a decent mother would have taught them .

Good or bad A woman makes the home what it is ...
While you travel the world to seal business deals and bring the millions home your decent wife is the one teaching your children how to grow responsibly enough for you to trust in them to continue with the empire you've built

1 Like

Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gejpresident:
corruption
Infact u're right,rise in infidelity,rituals killings,bombings,armed robbery,accidents on our roads and lots more,definitely i wont marry from 9ja,infact what am reading online 9ja men and women this days are disheartening.you think Edo state gov. Made a foolish decision looking else where for a wife...?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Taich(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
lexy2014:
D unfaithful wife will now say "now d ministry can move 2d permanent site"

That's the issue. The man is very weak in mind, that may be why he was cheated on. If he was strong, he would have known that many women are praying for a man like him. That his Children will grow up and bring more happiness in his life. That there is more that live will offer him that will make him forget about his cheating wife.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Fourwinds:
with itching punny are dangerous
Buhahahaha.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Atlantian: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
ibedun:

Stories! You obviously know very little about women......... and men. A cheater will cheat on you regardless of your millions and what not.

But having the coins will keep you sane, give you options and more able to move on. Once you get over the psychological impact. there is also a strong likelihood that she would live to regret her actions. Reason being the guy she is cheating with is more than likely to mess her up and betray her in kind.
And what makes you think you know more about women than me ?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by sheffyUTD(m): 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
'I shall not die but live' . . .

Why should I kill myself because of someone's infidelity For her, it's a win-win situation because she's got nothing to lose.

Yes, the heart might be heavy, the solution is not death but live fulfilled to spite your traitor
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by CEtoO(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2015
sylve11:

Is there a way to give more than 1 likes? wise one up there! cool
Hehehe
Tnx
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Tallesty1(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
stalione:
dnt u know ua the fool here by bringing buhari into this matter.I still maintain ua a fisherman from otuoke river,lol
Your hatred for Jonathan is making you insane.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by stalione(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tallesty1:
Your hatred for Jonathan is making you insane.
undecided likewise u,ur hatred for buhari makes u an insane fisherman tongue
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by Edusouls(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
MosakuAW:

Must you vex your anger on me? I know you have experience same, just like your useless mother did to your lifeless father to commit suicide.

Your ashewo of a mother and stupid he-goat father should keep the placenta you came with and throw you away instead of the placenta.

Useless fellow.
monkey...
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by MosakuAW(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2015
Edusouls:
monkey...

So your useless father was just seeing this message after how many days, and you still reply. Ode omo ale.
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by tpiander: 6:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
crackhouse:
his suicide thought was as a résult of emotional problems

you are on a lot of suicide threads ( I just went through your posts), and also a suicide advocate.

Care to explain?
Re: 32-yr-old Man Commits Suicide Over Wife’s Infidelity In Bayelsa by neocortex: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2015
BiggerBangs:
undecided
Ehya...He die for Love,and certainly he will rut in hell grin

Hell doesn't exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Not Every Young Rich Person Is A Yahoo Boy (Opinion) / Driver, Conductor Pelt Policemen With Faeces / US Embassy Frustrated Me Into Procuring Fake UK Visas – Businesswoman Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.