Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,812 members, 7,872,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria (8299 Views)

Buhari Meets Igbo Governors, Senators And Leaders (Photos) / Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 31, 2015
List of Igbo Governors In Nigeria

South South

1.Senator Ifeanyi Okowa - Delta

2. Chief Barr Ezebunwo Nyesom Wike - Rivers

South East

3.Engineer Dave Umahi- Ebonyi

5.Mr Rochas Okorocha- IMO

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- Abia

7.Mr Ifeanyi Uguanyi-Enugu

8.Chief Willie Obiano- Anambra

We are one people with one goal and aim - Freedom from the parasites

The creation of Geo-political zones has smacks of deceit and aims to divide Igbo from their brothers.

Question to ponder about...... Is the South South one tribe?... No

What's the reason for creating zones? .....To create in-house fighting among brothers.

Why is the south East the smallest zone? .....To cage the Igbo.

Am I alone ?.......No.

Only of recent Ameachi stated that he was Igbo..... Wike claimed to be the new Ojukwu. Please search on Google before casting aspersions on me.

On a concluding note..... Stop saying South South....... It's the creation of the Fulani and other parasites to divide us.

Have a wonderful day....

Cc.....Oreva

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by DEXTROVERT: 6:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Lol
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by kennyman2000(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmm..
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 31, 2015
I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike - Politics (5 ...
https://www.nairaland.com/2246003/l
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Flyoruboy(m): 7:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Smh. Someone needs a hug, I guess. OP must be suffering from a low self-esteem and hence needs to remind himself and everyone else that his folks are still relevant. Carry on OP. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 31, 2015
Asari Dokubo says MASSOB, Biafra are fighting for the same thing
BY DAMILOLA J ·

JUNE 4, 2015

Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, says his group, Niger Delta Volunteers Force and the Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra have the same vision.

While speaking with journalists in Owerri on Thursday, June 4, Dokubo stated that the two groups are fighting for self determination.

He said: “There is no difference between the vision of Niger Delta People Volunteer Force and Movement for the Actualisation of the Sovereign State of Biafra. I say this because the demand of the Niger Delta and Biafra is a demand for self determination.”
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Ponponkon: 7:07am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:
Dr Okezie Ikpeazu,edit your post ASAP
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 31, 2015
@op what is the essence of your thread
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by wecan: 7:20am On Jul 31, 2015
What is meaning of South south?

Your tribe is where you belong to. Know who is your kinsmen, it is very very important. A person who doesn't know where he is coming from, will never know where he is going to.

Your identity is different from politics. We don't have to argue about this unless you are a fool.

if you are from South South geopolitical zone and you know that you are an Igbo origin, just like Peter Odili, Amaechi, Wike and the rest of them and you decided to deny yourself your origin, that means you are a big fool
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 31, 2015
What is the essence of the thread.....,..

The continued degradation of the Niger Delta is the fault of the Ndigbo.......the Hausa will fight for the North anytime an inch of the northern soil is violated.......

But the Igbo has refused to see beyond the confinement of the South East. They have refused to fight for fiscal federalism..........

No tribe in the Niger Delta is big enough to stop the looting of our land...........just the Igbo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by disumusa: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:

South South

South East

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- Abia

The creation of Geo-political zones has smacks of deceit and aims to divide Igbo from their brothers.

What's the reason for creating zones? .....To create in-house fighting among brothers.

Am I alone ?.......No.

Only of recent Ameachi stated that he was Igbo..... Wike claimed to be the new Ojukwu. Please search on Google before casting aspersions on me.

On a concluding note..... Stop saying South South....... It's the creation of the Fulani and other parasites to divide us.

Have a wonderful day....

Cc.....Oreva
just be taking cube of sugar to make your self temprarily happy from your frustration.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by disumusa: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:
you forgot that na only one bombom take sidown now.
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by disumusa: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:
you forgot that na only one bombom wike take sidown now.
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by UncleJudax(m): 8:27am On Jul 31, 2015
disumusa:
you forgot that na only one bombom wike take sidown now.
Finally, you have learnt to write in a more compatible language. Bravo! shocked
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Sealeddeal(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
OP,just go rest. We do not need this kind of topic now

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by walemoney007(m): 8:43am On Jul 31, 2015
So wetin dis thread con teach us now

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by phyllosilicate(m): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:

South South

South East

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- Abia

Am I alone ?.......No.

Have a wonderful day....

Cc.....Oreva
Hahahaha, the Igbo man wey dey claim Urhobo with Isoko name.

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by cheruv: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:
What is the essence of the thread.....,..

The continued degradation of the Niger Delta is the fault of the Ndigbo.......the Hausa will fight for the North anytime an inch of the northern soil is violated.......

But the Igbo has refused to see beyond the confinement of the South East. They have refused to fight for fiscal federalism..........

No tribe in the Niger Delta is big enough to stop the looting of our land...........just the Igbo
The SS refused initially to unite with the Igbo.. claiming that the Igbo wants to dominate them.I now wonder how a majority that's not power conscious and is only interested in business would dominate you.
Even though the veil has fallen from your eyes,the immediate objective of the SE Igbo now is to split the SS into Igbo and non Igbo areas and incorporate the Igbo parts.
After the incorporation, unified Igboland and the remaining SS would now sit down and discuss terms of a friendship treaty wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by EasternLion: 9:12am On Jul 31, 2015
cheruv:

The SS refused initially to unite with the Igbo.. claiming that the Igbo wants to dominate them.I now wonder how a majority that's not power conscious and is only interested in business would dominate you.
Even though the veil has fallen from your eyes,the immediate objective of the SE Igbo now is to split the SS into Igbo and non Igbo areas and incorporate the Igbo parts.
After the incorporation, unified Igboland and the remaining SS would now sit down and discuss terms of a friendship treaty wink

Lol, sit down, hahaha.
That's funny, well I blame Omanbala for not doing enough after the war.
If we all unite now, we will achieve anything and everything we put our efforts into.

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by oilsuop: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2015
How come 7 state governors for YYibos only does that means YYibos get the highest states in nigeria
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by disumusa: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2015
UncleJudax:

Finally, you have learnt to write in a more compatible language. Bravo! shocked
you are just a substandard specement of being more psychological disturbed.
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by cheruv: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2015
EasternLion:

Lol, sit down, hahaha.
That's funny, well I blame Omanbala for not doing enough after the war.
If we all unite now, we will achieve anything and everything we put our efforts into.
My proposal is to make the lines clear..kos the presence of Igbos in the SS blurs everything and makes us susceptible to blackmail by divide and rule forces.
Ukpabi Asika failed the Igbo nation.. He was only interested in pleasing Gowon instead of standing up for his people angry
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by babajero(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2015
I Know what the op is try to do here and I appreciate it, but there is more to igbo nation than just those two names.
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by jamesversion: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2015
Hmmmmm.

Ok na..make Ikwere people hear you.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2015
Yorubas will invade this thread with their deceitful comments...they are SS, they are not Igbo. Sick people! Gov. Wike has never hidden his commitment and love for Biafra. That's why Port Harcourt is awashed with Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu supports him.

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:

South South

South East

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- Abia

Am I alone ?.......No.

Have a wonderful day....

Cc.....Oreva

Village boy. Make Edo people hear u

3 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Chiaka(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2015
True Talk! caused by divide and rule technique of leadership often promoted by Nigerian government , an ancient model of leadership no longer used in civilised nations like US, Canada , China etc...

ogheneoreva:

South South

South East

6. Okezie Ikpeazu- Abia

Am I alone ?.......No.

Have a wonderful day....

Cc.....Oreva

1 Like

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 9:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Cheruv, am sincerely waiting for the day you will grow up.

You keep making comments like someone living in fantasy.

Things you have no control over, you simply leave it alone.
Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 31, 2015
The major tribe in Bornu is the kanuri .......but the AREWA forum speaks on their behalf........

The Ohaneze did not speak up for the Odi massacre......nor did they speak up for the bombing of southern Delta by Obj.

It's time you dropped your South East cage.

5 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 31, 2015
new2020:
Yorubas will invade this thread with their deceitful comments...they are SS, they are not Igbo. Sick people! Gov. Wike has never hidden his commitment and love for Biafra. That's why Port Harcourt is awashed with Radio Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu supports him.

i doubt it if u get sense at all. aren't we in Nigeria? i have met alot of people frm d SSouth dat i presumed to b an ibo. The moment we called them that, they quickly will tell us they are not Igbo. these people hates d fact we called them igbo.(yes)

So na u wan make all d South South and other tribes to be Igbo by force when they knew they are not.

Biafra unrealistic agenda is what u sud be carrying about instead of ur sucess in life.

2 Likes

Re: List Of Igbo Governors In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2015
ogheneoreva:
The major tribe in Bornu is the kanuri .......but the AREWA forum speaks on their behalf........

The Ohaneze did not speak up for the Odi massacre......nor did they speak up for the bombing of southern Delta by Obj.

It's time you dropped your South East cage.

i can mention 5 tribes frm d SS that if u call them Ibo, they we land a dirty slap on ur face. u will quickly knw u r d Igbo.
being call an igbo to other tribe that arent, is like an Insult.
I'm a yoruba guy i was once called an igbo by an Edo guy i remembered how i felt.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Missed His Chance In 2007 Says ANN Presidential Candidate, Olawepo-hashim / PDP Warns INEC Not To Compromise In Kogi Poll / Hon. Prince Nwuche Receives Humanitarian Personality Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.