Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Naira Rises Against Dollar - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Rises Against Dollar (28096 Views)

NAIRA WATCH: Panic Grips Forex Dealers As Naira Rises To N385/$ / Naira Appreciates Against Dollar / Naira Rises To 217 Against Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Rilwayne001: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
MuhdG:

You'll never see people like barcanista, temitemi1, mogidi etc here

You know haters will never be amazed, seeing you walking on water. Instead, they will say it definitely because you can't swim.

I just pity them, because they will cry and cry for very long time.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by pimplucious: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
How can 1 Naira = 1$ when the situation is like this?

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by permsec: 7:47am On Jul 31, 2015
Am not impressed. waiting till when its $1=#1. and my 2 months accrued allawee
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by bbjummy: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2015
Tbillz:
Once upon a time. Reading and smiling with a bottle of Orijin in my balcony.
shocked shocked. It's too early for that bro
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Nellybii: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2015
hassan85:
The sentements in the southern part of ds country is Realy harsh. Even if dollor becomes equal to a naira, sadists still wont accept to any good in the govt. Barcanista, olisah metuh, all sprewing rubbish. Good news, PMB is reading everything you guys are posting but listening to only reasonable comments.

Not southern Part.
It is only the SHOUT BEAST and SHOUT SHOUT
aided by some wailing Wailers and children of hate.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by arabianights: 7:48am On Jul 31, 2015
tucky200:

The wailing wailers !!
There is nothing buhari will do that will satisfy u guys......just keep wailing till 2019

National Assosciation of Wailing Wailers,Nairaland Chapter.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't even think wailers are real Nigerians. Lets check their history, maybe they are immigrants from ghana, Niger or chad.

Real Nigerians will never act they way they are acting
Rilwayne001:

You know haters will never be amazed, seeing you walking on water. Instead, they will say it definitely because you can't swim.

I just pity them, because they will cry and cry for very long time.

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by nunzk: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Guy me na umbrella man o!! But this gain against d dollar is too good to ignore. I was wondering how long it will last. No need to funny names, if PMB dem can turn tins around a lot of people will be happy. Besides, we r seeing d score card of d last administration now and I dsnt merit christmas clothes. Cheers!
MuhdG:

We all have hope again bro. True Nigerians will be happy with development. And we will stick together and support him. And only make meaningful criticizing. Lets not mind this immigrants called 'Tanoids' that are claiming Nigerians.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by permsec: 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
pimplucious:
How can 1 Naira = 1$ when the situation is like this?
1,000,000,000,000 likes for u and a bottle of chilled orijin.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Candybob(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
I will like to comment, but i have nothing to say!
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by mikkyphp(m): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2015
Mobsync:

What am I saying and what are you saying? Who are you calling wailing wailers? Please and please, if you're too immature to comprehend issues and/or view them from a discreet angle without adding politics, religion of tribe to it, then you have a problem; a big one.

Don't ever quote me on political matters again. I'm neither for GEJ nor Buhari.
if they quote you what will you do? give him an e-slap?
you go fear nairaland threats... grin cool tongue
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Louislewis: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Was BVN system of monitoring money transfer being introduced by Buhari? This is one of the ways introduced by Jonathan's administration to control fraudulent activities by people through exchange rate and money transfer.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Israel5(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2015
orobs93:
Bears fruit?

Let's pray for buhari so he can do wat he wants for this cointry
i'ld rather pray tht GOD will do wat He(GOD) wants for Nigeria.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Israel5(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2015
orobs93:
Bears fruit?

Let's pray for buhari so he can do wat he wants for this cointry
na wa o. If u dnt knw hw 2 arrange prayr point, ur prayrs myt nevr b answrd. i'ld rather pray tht GOD will do wat He(GOD) wants for Nigeria.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by ojnnaco(m): 7:53am On Jul 31, 2015
Am waiting When it will amount to #1 equals one dollar
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by NemzySeries(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
sai baba....i dunt like buhari bkos hiz buhari but i like him bkos i feel God‘s gonna use him to work sumfinz out for dis country to make it more accomodating n citizens friendly.
note:Bubu ain't God therefore he can‘t solve all our problems but if ure waiting for bubu‘s to bring food
to ur table & foot ur bills den economic ulcer awaits u...Gud morning Nlanders
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by dougivilla(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
The only way to confirm this story is to carry your naira to the market to buy dollars and see for yourself.

This government has had more success in denials, propaganda, disclaimers and reversals than working.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 31, 2015
mtcheew this isn't nothing to dance about...
it should go back to the traditional $1=#160 before I'll think of smiling or even reason the nonsense that man said of making $1=#1
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by GoodMuyis(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2015
sammyj:
SAI PMB. Wailing wailers can go and hug transformer if they are not happy with this news! !!

Huge transformer ke

Electricity is stable nowadays ooo
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by skotch(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2015
I don't understand.

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by damkin24(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
And how can this be attributed to Buhari?
And how could u attributed the fallen of naira against dollar in the first place...
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by DrayZee: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015
redcap:

Cbn is independent,doesn't need approval of president to effect its policies.

Don't mind those ignorant people. Well I dont blame them sha, they think Buhari has control over all the affairs of the country.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by PassingShot(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
sammyj:
SAI PMB. Wailing wailers can go and hug transformer if they are not happy with this news! !!
Surely they can't be happy. They can enter the lagoon for all we care.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Gospila(m): 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
PMB has achieve notting in dis 1st 2month in office. instead tins r going worst. All HIS PROMISE HE MADE HAS FAIL. IS THIS WAT WE WANT? I THINK DERE IS NO DIFFERENT BTW D APC'S N PDP. Dollar has increase, boko haram has increase in numbers of killings. hmmmmmmmmmmm grin
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by nunzk: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2015
Says u. Do u knw wat I'm drinking b4 going to work?
bbjummy:

shocked shocked. It's too early for that bro
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by DrayZee: 8:02am On Jul 31, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=18pt]Was BVN system of monitoring money transfer being introduced by Buhari? This is one of the ways introduced by Jonathan's administration to control fraudulent activities by people through exchange rate and money transfer.[/size]
Thank you!!!
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by PassingShot(m): 8:05am On Jul 31, 2015
Mobsync:
Naira is still about 199.something to a dollar, so what are we saying?
The 230 is about the black market brother.
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by IceDude(m): 8:08am On Jul 31, 2015
hassan85:
The sentements in the southern part of ds country is Realy harsh. Even if dollor becomes equal to a naira, sadists still wont accept to any good in the govt. Barcanista, olisah metuh, all sprewing rubbish. Good news, PMB is reading everything you guys are posting but listening to only reasonable comments.
Reading isnt good enough. He should learn to take constructive criticism, that will make him a better leader...........I was once criticized by my babe and her friends but now am a better lover. You see? Am speaking from experience. Lol
Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by Kx: 8:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Sweetguy25:
And how can this be attributed to Buhari?

Did you just ask this question like seriously?

Am not surprised at all,no wonder they said;

"Even when you walk on water, enemies would still mock you saying : Dont mind him, he cant swim" ......Quote: Murphy Jemba.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Rises Against Dollar by wunmi590(m): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2015
aenero:
I always knew this man will deliver

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / Zuckerberg’s Non-verbal Message To Nigerian Entrepreneurs / EFCC Raids Abuja Bureaux De Change Offices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.