Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,335 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam (434 Views)

Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Chief Of Defence Staff Vs Chief Of Army Staff: Which Position Is More Superior? / EFCC Operative Stuck In Septic Tank As They Raid Alex Badeh’s Farm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam by Tundegoldspage(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2015
Ex Chief of Defence Staff, Air Chief Marshal Alex Badeh has identified the military’s lack of equipment and motivation for the inability to defeat the Boko Haram insurgency ravaging the Northeast.
Badeh also blamed those he referred to as fifth columnist among the Armed Forces and other security agencies for leakage of intelligence information to the insurgents in the counter insurgency campaign.
“For the first time, I was head of a military that lacked...
For details, Read Here: http://www.tundegold.com/2015/07/ex-chief-of-defence-staff-alex-badeh-reveals-why-they-couldnt-defeat-Bokoharam.html
Re: Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam by Abugab(m): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Political soldiers.
They kept on deceiving GEJ.
What happened to the defence budget and all the money spent on equipment purchase?
If you discover information is always leaked why didn't you block the leakages?
Touch light of search for corrupt govt officials will soon beam on you guys
Re: Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
yeah, buh the story is about to change...
Re: Ex Chief Of Defence Staff, Alex Badeh Reveals Why They Couldn't Defeat Bokoharam by bibi5: 9:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Read news from Punch, Vanguard, Premium times, Leadership, Bellanaija, Stargist, Goal.com and other publishers on www.newspepa.com

(1) (Reply)

The Nigeria Of My Dream. My Thoughts, Expectations And Hopes For My Country. / NAFDAC Boss In EFCC Net / Check Out How President Buhari Spends His Day(buhari Schedule)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.