Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,604 members, 7,941,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) (1127 Views)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply / Am On Tour To Understand Causes Of Nigeria’s Epileptic Power Supply: Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by youngdoctor(m): 10:15am On Jul 31, 2015
I'm sorry.for pasting this in this section.I couldn't find an appropriate one.Just wanna bring the public's attention to the fact that power supply here in Ilorin(Kwara state).has being at this most messed up state..I stay Around University of Ilorin teaching hospital.closely bordered by Kwara state polythecnic..Most people have resorted into charging In a nearby filling station every day which is most brutal..People get here as early as 7:00 and leave as late as 9:00p.m when the station gets closed..
We want cHange.
#Ibadanelectricitydistributioncompany is messed up
#weneedlight.

Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by Adamsdelrio(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2015
Take it to the Lord in prayer... grin
Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by midolian(m): 10:22am On Jul 31, 2015
The problem is peculiar to that area alone I guess. I am presently in ilorin and I must tell you I enjoy power supply like never b4. In basin, a friend of mine said for 3weeks now, they ve not used their generator.. Ganma sef, light no dey shake. Always On
Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2015
midolian:
The problem is peculiar to that area alone I guess. I am presently in ilorin and I must tell you I enjoy power supply like never b4. In basin, a friend of mine said for 3weeks now, they ve not used their generator.. Ganma sef, light no dey shake. Always On
That guy is a liar,am enjoying power supply at odota like never before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by midolian(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
yemaldo:

the guy is not lying. Its the truth. I am saying this because I know a man that lives around that area and he said the same thing. Buh I guess its just that area that is suffering @ the moment. Every other friend of mine in kwara sayz he/she has bn enjoying power supply.
Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by youngdoctor(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2015
yemaldo:

I doubt if you read the post atal..or you are just belated with moral impunity..was odota stated here??..I think I described UITH AND KWARA POLY..telling you this is OKE-ose, Eleko , Agbede area..smh
Re: Epileptic Power Supply In Ilorin Kwara State (pics) by tonytony208(m): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2015
youngdoctor:
I doubt if you read the post atal..or you are just belated with moral impunity..was odota stated here??..I think I described UITH AND KWARA POLY..telling you this is OKE-ose, Eleko , Agbede area..smh
i stay at sabo oke and light is on for over 20 hours each day.
Answer dis question: when did you guys pay NEPA (PHCN) bill last? The understanding is that students dont pay nepa bill. Do not forget that PHCN is now a private company. Do you expect them to give you what you are not ready to pay for? If you have a business, can you give your sales items to a customer, who is not ready to pay?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU May Embark On An Indefinite Strike Again / PHOTOS: Wike Flags Off Construction Of 5 Kilometers Road In Rivers / Pastor Chris Okafor Predicted The Lagoon Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.