Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,195 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:19 PM

I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men (3088 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? / How To Attract And Date Younger Ladies Even When You Are Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by jumper524(m): 9:51pm On Jul 31, 2015
onila:
he has money too wink

trust me, looks is very important to me

hes rich, smart, cute and educated

the only problem, one year younger
good. If 90 percent of men have money they would have all dis attribute u jst mentioned so stop tricking ur slf its d money
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by ronald4lif(m): 9:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
Egbami oo, Onila has come again. Please just make sure the 'younger men' are of age. wink
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2015
The painter might be a millionaire cheesy
onila:
lol I can pay a million painters ..doont need free paint grin
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by onila(f): 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2015
jumper524:
good. If 90 percent of men have money they would have all dis attribute u jst mentioned so stop tricking ur slf its d money
both very important

he's younger and rich

stop twisting my brain angry

well ur right, the money is the reason why wink

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
Aii cool wink
LieDetector:
kul. Fell in love with ya handle so decided to say hi. wink
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by afolwalex20(m): 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2015
onila:
both very important

he's younger and rich

stop twisting my brain angry

Onila?? Wat does dat mean
Okro seller??
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by onila(f): 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
afolwalex20:

Onila?? Wat does dat mean
Okro seller??
it means sexy
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2015
onila, how old are u dear?
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
onila:
ok undecided

I need to know his level in the industry first
which level?you need money and he give you i mean teal dooool ,what else you must be a gold digger,mind you am am a painter and bet me i can win your heart big time.
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 01, 2015
400billionman:
Have you escaped asylum again?
Did she tell you she escaped before?
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 01, 2015
I can't programme my mind to date a younger guy. But for those who can, I have nothing against them, I will only advise they choose the one who looks older than his age. For example, he is 19 but looks 25.
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by DJ2HOT(m): 12:20am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:

don't understand how any woman in a relationship will control her guy because she older or richer

don't you love him
lolz it's easier said than done......it's inbuilt......sometimes you don't mean to, it just comes out naturally......especially from you a first timmer....you'll have to learn to always avoid that.....its better you don't think you cant, cos you should be checking yoursef if you're not.......and him being stubborn fine that's an advantage.....but what if he nags or is not too confident e might be using it against you to cloud your judgment or manipulate you so that wen you do this or that he won't say ehn ehn is it not because you think you're older or richer etc....it takes maturity to overcome that......e nor easy ooooo.....except if it's the guy that's taking all the financial responsibilities.....then his money can boost his age(dont take this too serious anyway)
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 01, 2015
It depends on the age difference and the level of maturity. The older you are, the 'lower' you can go. A year or two can be almost nothing, or it can be a complete and utter disaster depending on the guy and the age group you're in.

Age is not just a number.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Gurgle(f): 12:33am On Aug 01, 2015
If the woman is older and/or earns more money, its going to be difficult

Everything you say he will think its because hes younger/doesnt have money

but I said difficult, not impossible
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by onila(f): 1:02am On Aug 01, 2015
DJ2HOT:
lolz it's easier said than done......it's inbuilt......sometimes you don't mean to, it just comes out naturally......especially from you a first timmer....you'll have to learn to always avoid that.....its better you don't think you cant, cos you should be checking yoursef if you're not.......and him being stubborn fine that's an advantage.....but what if he nags or is not too confident e might be using it against you to cloud your judgment or manipulate you so that wen you do this or that he won't say ehn ehn is it not because you think you're older or richer etc....it takes maturity to overcome that......e nor easy ooooo.....except if it's the guy that's taking all the financial responsibilities.....then his money can boost his age(dont take this too serious anyway)
it can only be a problem if I am richer and hes insecure abt it
because If hes insecure, no matter how nice I am or generous. he will never appreciate it

if I am older, it will be better

only richer might be a prob
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by DJ2HOT(m): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:
it can only be a problem if I am richer and hes insecure abt it
because If hes insecure, no matter how nice I am or generous. he will never appreciate it

if I am older, it will be better

only richer might be a prob
best of luck
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by slam7000(m): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:
tufia

me cant date painter oo

Never say never. Why did you say tufia? That is not nice, you need to apologise. What is wrong in dating a painter? You just confessed that you find younger men irresistible.

You might say the same thing about painters one day. Leona Lewis is beautiful,brainy, talented and very rich. She was dating an electrician.

Are you tall, beautiful, brainy,talented and very rich like Leona?
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by slam7000(m): 2:06am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:
lol I can pay a million painters ..doont need free paint grin

That's very ignorant madam. Depends where you live. I believe you are still in the UK. Apprentice painters just like most artisan jobs earn between £60-£70 or more a day. Self employed painters earn more than some doctors annually.

Trades men like painters, electricians, joiners, plumbers, plasterers make lots of money and those people do not lack in confidence when it comes to women. Don't even mention mechanics because those are big boys but people like you will discriminate while they roll with the most beautiful girls out there.

1 Like

Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by gabbidonb(m): 2:20am On Aug 01, 2015
See watin. Money can do now... One of the keys to open women mind chaii..
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by onila(f): 2:21am On Aug 01, 2015
slam7000:

Never say never. Why did you say tufia? That is not nice, you need to apologise. What is wrong in dating a painter? You just confessed that you find younger men irresistible.

You might say the same thing about painters one day. Leona Lewis is beautiful,brainy, talented and very rich. She was dating an electrician.

Are you tall, beautiful, brainy,talented and very rich like Leona?
she "was"

she was dating him before she became famous

now she has dumped him for a rich man on her level
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by slam7000(m): 2:27am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:
she "was"

she was dating him before she became famous

now she has dumped him for a rich man on her level

Fair enough.

Leona Lewis makes millions of £/$/€ every year while Lou Chamma her ex makes about £22000 plus annually.

Now do you Onila make up to £22000 yearly. Are you tall, beautiful, brainy, talented and elegant like Leona?

Be honest. Btw Leona Lewis present boyfriend was a dancer champion just like MTN project fame or X factor so it's not about 'level'. Dennis Jauch was a talent show winner in Germany just like Lewis. I think it's more about compatibility and not your own definition of 'levels'
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2015
onila:
tufia
me cant date painter oo
Are you dating the painter or the man ? Look beyond the job a man does
Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by 400billionman: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2015
firstEVA:
Did she tell you she escaped before?

I dey reason her matter.

Re: I Am Becoming More Open Minded To Date Younger Men by Gurgle(f): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2015
slam7000:

That's very ignorant madam. Depends where you live. I believe you are still in the UK. Apprentice painters just like most artisan jobs earn between £60-£70 or more a day. Self employed painters earn more than some doctors annually.

Trades men like painters, electricians, joiners, plumbers, plasterers make lots of money and those people do not lack in confidence when it comes to women. Don't even mention mechanics because those are big boys but people like you will discriminate while they roll with the most beautiful girls out there.

yeahh theres this plumber I like, I cant explain it

and youre right, those people earn a lot o shocked just like hairdressers and people who sell plantain and beans. all that money really adds up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church / Did I Insult Him? / Name A Song That Describes Leaving A Relationship

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.