Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,892 members, 7,883,124 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. (11063 Views)

Former President Of Nigeria Obasanjo Disgraced Again At Bbc Hard Talk (video) / "Wetin Dem Know Wey Be Biafra?" - Obasanjo Speaks On Agitation On BBC (video) / Nigerians Respond To Buhari's 1-Year In Office On BBC With Placards (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 01, 2015
http://www.google.ae/url?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D--x5GQNbWH8&rct=j&frm=1&q=&esrc=s&sa=U&ved=0CBgQtwIwAWoVChMI_5COjrKHxwIVQzsUCh3LMg56&usg=AFQjCNEcssv7yMxDeW8SghVZwuQFBx5utw

Obasanjo interview with the BBC HardTalk Host was released in full and this is what journalism is.
Giving people without a voice
Taking to their host frontal questions that makes them shift their weight uncomfortably while seated.
Re: Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 01, 2015
[url=zilokontah]Update this post or I'd report it as spam[/url]. Well with your username its obvious you wouldn't last long anyway. Probably a troll account.

[EDIT]

[url=zilokontah]You've[/url] added a description to the link so you're free from offence. You've been a member long enough to know posting a link only as the post is liable to get marked as spam. Go and sin no more.
Re: Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 01, 2015
@Charix...and why would you report it as a spam.
And i do not nee monickers as i will always defend my source.

Try reviewing the materials for authenticity before you throw away the baby with the bath water.
Re: Watch This....intellectual Brawl And Hard Talk. Ex-President Disgraced on BBC. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 28, 2015
I'm here at the end of the year and realize my prediction was correct; the OP didn't last long.

Watched the interview. It's was refreshing to see one of the people who crippled the country's economy get near-disgraced. I especially enjoyed the part he got belligerent asking Steve to point out his sources. Such intimidation tactics would work here in Nigeria but oyibo no send you, they don't even respect their parents talk less of some African ex-president.

Brilliant interview. Highly recommended for any lover of Nigerian politics.

(1) (Reply)

Widowhood Won’t Give You Automatic Ticket In APGA, Oye Tells Bianca Ojukwu / Senate Confirms Halilu Shaba As NASRDA DG / Oshiomhole Commissions Borehole Projects, Road  in Edo North (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.