Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,244 members, 7,947,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour (2392 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 19, 2009
vivaladiva:

buy him or her two boxes of tom tom, 3 boxes of trebor, 300 tubes of close up, 60 bottles of listerine, enof tic tacs to last a year, if i remember anything else i will certainly let u know
rotfl cheesy

@post
You can't deal with it. Break up with his ass.

If he's not old enough to know how to scrub his tongue and brush his teeth, then he's not ready to be with a girl.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Frizy(m): 12:25am On Mar 19, 2009
**Am justing imagining**

You have been saying something all of a sudden she voices out. **then an upleasant odor**. Smile, and say, R**** did you eat something organic? She says, "what do you mean?" (Say it innocently), "you mouth smells like you took something like that" but I didn't. Hmm,  anyway, I was just thinking of seeing my doctor, would you like to follow me?, it's nothing serious though, and maybe we could see the dentist-- I also need to check my set to see they're in proper shape, and the dentist could check you out too!" How about that? Just health stuff nothing more. smiley.
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by vivaladiva(f): 12:36am On Mar 19, 2009
y wld u want to have a rel wiv mr or mrs stinky breath  in the first place ohhhh how gastly,
my check list, fresh breath, check
nice jolly scrumcious dick check
at wat effing point do u realise this modafucker trying to get fresh wiv u has the breath of a sewer
and at wat modafcuking point in ur rel does it start bcoming an effing serious problem
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by chamotex(m): 12:51am On Mar 19, 2009
Pour Bleach inside her drink
Re: How Do You Handle Boyfriend Of Girlfriend With Mouth Odour by Tgirl4real(f): 3:44pm On Mar 19, 2009
Frizy:

**Am justing imagining**

You have been saying something all of a sudden she voices out. **then an upleasant odor**. Smile, and say, R**** did you eat something organic? She says, "what do you mean?" (Say it innocently), "you mouth smells like you took something like that" but I didn't. Hmm, anyway, I was just thinking of seeing my doctor, would you like to follow me?, it's nothing serious though, and maybe we could see the dentist-- I also need to check my set to see they're in proper shape, and the dentist could check you out too!" How about that? Just health stuff nothing more. smiley.

nice one smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Friend Pls / Can I Be Referred To As A Black Person Or As A Negro? / Schools That Have The Highest Number Of Ugly Babes In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.