Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,880 members, 7,889,929 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U (1257 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How Can One Tell Someone 'it's Over' Without Really Hurting Their Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by 9iceX(m): 10:55am On Mar 18, 2009
Ur contributions matters alot,
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by sistajay(f): 11:48am On Mar 18, 2009
If a person truly loves someone, they'll show it in so many ways, and that person wants to be with you at all times, cos they can't get enough of the person, they'll do almost anythin for you. Those that love you for your money is kinda different, you'll know they are in it for the love of money. Real love don't cost a thing! lipsrsealed
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by Ben13: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2009
@topic

there are diverse signals
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by ulua(f): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
when she asks you for recharge card and after you have got it for her, she uses 75% of it to talk to u grin grin
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by gozzilla(m): 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
ulua:

when she asks you for recharge card and after you have got it for her, she uses 75% of it to talk to u grin  grin

funny but ery true
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 1:34pm On Mar 18, 2009
she would want to make you happy at all times
she makes you feel like that special man
she believes so much in you
she is always there for you, either good or bad times
AND SO MANY MORE THINGS THAT YOU ALONE CAN FIGURE OUT
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by tommy2k2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 18, 2009
theres notting called love,
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2009
says who dear
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by tommy2k2(m): 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ y_me
says TOMMY

u know but u acting u but dont know
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2009
tommy dear what i know is that love does exist big time
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by vanderjo(m): 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2009
@y me,
And why are we are still searching for it.
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 1:56pm On Mar 18, 2009
@van der jo
You dont really need to search for it dear just let it find you cos searching for it might make you get the wrong one.
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by tommy2k2(m): 2:00pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ y_me
seems like u dont understand wat i meant, if love exist, why do we hav so many heart breaks??.hmm we re just tryin/managin to act like we love so deeply,,,but no prove
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 2:03pm On Mar 18, 2009
@tommy
that is cos you happen to fall in love with the wrong ones
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by tommy2k2(m): 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2009
@ Y_me
wat re u saying
hum,**clear throat** stand up and sit back**, how do u know if he/she is the right person, dem no dey write am for head nao, just like some people who pretend to love u like u tot they do just because of what they ll get from u, how can u survive dat if u find out that theres no love.??
guy abeg spare me, dey aint no love coz if there is, many people wont regret loving/falling in love,
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by johnnygan(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2009
you heart should tell you @poster
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by yme1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
@tommy
i be female o
you will know definitely if the person you happen to fall inlove with really loves you just as much as you do
it is a thing of the heart you know
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by johnnygan(m): 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2009
y me:

it is a thing of the heart you know

i reason with ya
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by omega25red(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2009
There is no way to tell

actions and intentions don't matter when it comes to love you just have to hope and trust that you picked the right person
Re: How Can One Tell If A Girl/woman Realy Av True Luv 4 U by tommy2k2(m): 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2009
johnnygan:

i reason with ya
wetin u reason??
dat same heart dat breaks??, i think love exist in those days when boys were boys and girls were girls, not now that boys re men and girls are all women cos u cant compare the love u xperienced in secondary skool with the present love u re having now, chill out guy, love is missing

(1) (Reply)

What's In It For The Girls Of Our Generation? / He's My First, But No More Butterflies, What To Do? / What Is The Most Hated Interracial Couple Pairings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.