Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) (6413 Views)

See Why Oshiomole Attacked Ngozi / Duke Abiola: $9.3b Not $6b Was Stolen By Jonathan’s Minister / Buhari’s U.S. Visit: ‘ex-minister, Others Stole $9b, Not $6b’ - Mrs. Duke-abiola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by kaboninc(m): 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
francizy:

Guy, why you brilliant like this na? undecided

Muhehehehehe! grin cheesy

Who talk say Barcanister no sabi yab? This one is a hell of a polite insult/correction. You just showed the guy that he doesn't understand simple primary school mathematics which is actually as a result of what he wrote and then gathered 10 likes from folks like him who may not understand basic 4 - 5 mathematics too..

Even if Oshiomole had said approximately $6billion, we aren't afforded the privilege of taking the value above $6.499 billion or less than $5.499billion in a real sense. But for one translating almost $6billion to mean above or below is the height of mathematical daftness men! grin

Muhehehehehehe! The funniest part is that the guy left it unmodified.. grin grin grin grin grin

Me sef dey beg am to change am. If na me first catch am, I for jab am die.

Him dey ask me which school I go. Imagine!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 9:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
baralatie:

Governor Oshiomole is BOUND UNDER OATH TO UPHOLD AND DEFEND THE CONSTITUTION AND NIGERIA.
NO WHERE IN THE LAW!
he is NOT ENTITLED TO LIE,TO EMBARRASS THE THE GOVT NEITHER FOR HIM BY MORALITY OF AS AN EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR LIE AGAINST ANOTHER COUNTRY representative.
until He steps down from office THEN IF HE CHOOSES to degrade his personality and name.the govt of day will regard him as a nobody.
AND no figure has been disclosed to this govt about any minister other than the HALIBURTON CASE.

THE USA OFFICE has denied any KNOWLEDGE OF ANY OF ITS OGFICIALS DISCUSSING $6BILLION OR $1.9TRILLION.

u saTANist are really d biggest liar, what happened to d indicting document buhari received from US, and who is d US officials that deny any allegations against corrupt ministers, out of thousands or millions of US officials, only one deny it
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by baralatie(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u saTANist are really d biggest liar, what happened to d indicting document buhari received from US, and who is d US officials that deny any allegations against corrupt ministers, out of thousands or millions of US officials, only one deny it
now you have shifted you attention to PMB.
please go over the press statement of PMB.it is PMB that said money is missing THe us said they will assist.
AT NO POINT PMB has issued any statement that united state white house has INDICTED any govt official of Nigeria on corruption.
THe only case that has a white paper is I two cases
I,Abacha loot(because he took on the USA and became a dictator)
2,Halliburton case and parties in the USA have been charged to court and have done their time and the culprits on the Nigeria are yet to be tried.

Now go over your own comments again.if you can read and understand the person of the president and the s.a Femi are the horses mouth.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 11:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
baralatie:

now you have shifted you attention to PMB.
please go over the press statement of PMB.it is PMB that said money is missing THe us said they will assist.
AT NO POINT PMB has issued any statement that united state white house has INDICTED any govt official of Nigeria on corruption.
THe only case that has a white paper is I two cases
I,Abacha loot(because he took on the USA and became a dictator)
2,Halliburton case and parties in the USA have been charged to court and have done their time and the culprits on the Nigeria are yet to be tried.

Now go over your own comments again.if you can read and understand the person of the president and the s.a Femi are the horses mouth.
u go again, so buhari gave himself d indicting document, where did he see d indicting document, i guess is part of d handover note, so back to osho issue, did osho name any US official, any of osho friends working in that ministry can tell him or show him d bastard corrupt minister,
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
nigerianvenom:

oshiomole's sillyness exceeds any form of expectations,thats the truth bro.
is oshiomole himself not a thieve?how much was he worth before becoming the governor of edo state and how much is he worth now?it's glaring in the eyes of sincere minds that APC and their evil agent are driven by hatred,lies,propaganda and all u can ever think of.
buhari is yet to table any evidence linking alison maduekwe and ngozi iweala of any money laundering nor financial fraud levelled against them,yet their sily agent are bush burning their mouth with hot akara oil.

1 Like

Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by baralatie(m): 12:03am On Aug 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u go again, so buhari gave himself d indicting document, where did he see d indicting document, i guess is part of d handover note, so back to osho issue, did osho name any US official, any of osho friends working in that ministry can tell him or show him d bastard corrupt minister,
Now you are asking the right questions.
Oshiomole as a governor goofed because the us officials and white house is asking him to name that official that informed him about $6 billion because the us is denying that information by any of its officials.
just imagine how embarrassed PMB would be,like the accusation of USA supporting b.h. is not enough headache for his govt already.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by joseph1832(m): 12:05am On Aug 02, 2015
As usual, the OP is just voicing his opinion, no matter how twisted it is, it is still his opinion.

Any right thinking mind doesn't need a stick of dynamite in his brain to tell him that the PDP under GEJ was the most corrupt in the history of this country. And it was for this very reason that jonathan was voted out!.

I rest my case!.
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
firstEVA:
President, Nairaland Association of WAILING WAILERS (NAWW) cheesy
Who is the "Wailer" now?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Will you now keep quiet?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Jesusloveyou: 10:26pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Will you now keep quiet?
is it not buhari himself that said, he has received indicting document from US? If d US officials and shehu Garba has not see it, now make it a lie, besides did u think PMB is like gej that will just summit the names to media houses?
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2015
barcanista:
Who is the "Wailer" now?
grin
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 09, 2015
firstEVA:
grin
See ya life sad
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 12:16am On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
See ya life sad
tongue
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 12:41am On Aug 09, 2015
You are yet to do the needful...
firstEVA:
tongue
Re: Why Oshiomole And Mrs Duke Abiola Shouldn't Be Taken Serious (UPDATED) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
barcanista:
You are yet to do the needful...
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Difference Between Mother And Mother Inlaw / SERAP Writes Buhari, Seeks Presidential Panel To Probe Corruption In NDDC / Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.