Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Advice: True Love Test - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: True Love Test (792 Views)

A True Love Test / Short Video Clip / Love Test For Women!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice: True Love Test by mohemos: 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Advice: True Love Test by onosprince(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2015
cat is sleeping, rat is trying to wake him.

continue o!
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
[size=15pt]OP, here; undecided [/size]

Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you're to be tested in same way by your fiancee's sis...hope when you find out you'll be happy
mohemos:
I need a good advice please.

My brother just introduced his fiancee to me today. My brother is 36 already, in fact we've being disturbing him to get married. The main issue here is that, i am planning to test if this girl really loves my brother or my brother just want to rush into the relationship because of the pressure.
I just log onto facebook now, I saw all her pictures and activities then something stroked into my mind, that I should create a new facebook account and try to pretend to be a sure guy and see if she will fall for me.
Do you think this is right ?
Re: Advice: True Love Test by djeezy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2015
You even have time for all that. Why not engage yourself in something meaningful.
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Ginaz(f): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
aproko, go and test you gf like that.

sometimes eh, family members can be so annoying. I hope after he get married, you will continue to check his wife if she's cheating on him too.

live them alone!!! he haven't get married, you people disturbs him, he want to get married now o, you wan complain.

you can't please everybody in life! next pls
Re: Advice: True Love Test by ArchEnemy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
Op well done o
Now he has finally found someone and you wanna do a test?
You are On your own o. Instead of leaving things in God's hands through prayers
Re: Advice: True Love Test by ronald4lif(m): 1:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Mr tester why not wait until you want to settle down and test your would-be wife. Ehh aproko. undecided
Re: Advice: True Love Test by bqlekan(m): 1:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
listening to Ed sheeran's DON'T cheesy okay that is the word for you. DON'T undecided
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you want good advice; here it is:

Mind your business.

If you make this your business, it will not end or bode well in the short or long run.

Back off. Don't meddle.
Re: Advice: True Love Test by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
If you want good advice; here it is:

Mind your business.

If you make this business, it will not end or bode well in the short or long run.

Back off. Don't meddle.
Re: Advice: True Love Test by famous1000(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
Use dat energy take find husband
Re: Advice: True Love Test by ksbusari(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2015
Y dont u get her a plain sheet of paper and tell her to confess her love for ur brother in nothin less than 300 words?
Re: Advice: True Love Test by ksbusari(m): 3:57pm On Aug 01, 2015
Y dont u get her a plain sheet of paper and tell her to confess her love for ur brother in nothin less than 300 words? I tink it will work.
Re: Advice: True Love Test by tpiander: 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
interesting!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Ladies Lie On There Weddingday Than Anything?? / Woman Or Beer.... / 7 Ways To Stop Yourself From Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.