Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,676 members, 7,878,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:38 AM

Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters (71975 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Saraki Renovates Rashidi Yekini's House For His Mother, Boosts Her Business / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by sulmax: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2015
the problem with Nigerians is enormous how can this house cost 6.5m dollars. problem of over costing.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2015
CuteTj:
6.5 million naira or kobo?? Bloggers just dey find traffic jare.

Omoyele Sowore of SaharaReporters don really yeye himself because of the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon to be called ordinary blogger. Chai see wetin longer throat dey cause shocked

[img]http://saharareporters.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Omoyelesowore.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by trappatoni(m): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hitter:
Please remove that $6.5mill..
We know its a mansion ;no add lie there
no mind them jare. Just wondering the cost of those mansions on mtv cribs. dino God dey watch you in 4D oo grin

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Sergioaguero: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
its not possible with the kind of structure am seeing there. am a contractor for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by paking(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
A big white lie

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Thank you bro!

I still struggle to understand how nairalanders come up with valuations like this, especially most people they call billionaires. sad

Dollyak:
This house with a substandard tiles, walls, gate and main door is $6.5 million?

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by arabianights: 2:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dharniel:
$6.5 millionshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
just for renovation, that guy should be put on check...

He bought the house for that price. All the same, he's a thief.

I hope Buhari is taking note. But this Dino of a guy deserves to be thrown in jail. It's bad enough that he steals but worst is his blatant mockery of Nigerians.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by missKiffy(f): 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
KinkyAngela:
$6.5 million ? Dafuq ! If $6.5m is judiciously spent for resuscitation of the Ajaokuta Steel mill in Kogi state, Dino Melaye's home state, and the steel mill start to function optimally, the unemployement problem in Nigeria would be solved by half.

All these politicians deserve to be stoned !
So you actually believe that house cost $6.5m
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Yksoul(m): 3:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
I BEG,EFCC JUST BE AT ALERT.WE HAVE TO INVESTIGATE THIS DINO BOY.WHERE DID U GET THE MONEY? IS IT NOT THE MONEY MEANT TO DEVELOP YOUR CONSTITUENCIES?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by harffie(m): 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
looks can be deceiving. You don't know what's inside, you know. 1 chandelier sef hmm.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by stonecoldcafe: 3:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:

Hater! Show me your hut or mud house you have built.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by babamoha(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
He is not the real owner of the house but saraki
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
vislabraye:

He bought the house for that price.

Bought it at WHAT price

Were you involved in the sale to kmow the amount as $6.5 million or you saw how much capital gains TAX paid the seller?

Hopefully you can provide further details.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by ajawara(m): 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2015
fkaz:
Senator Dino Melaye Renovating Posh $6.5m Mansion In Abuja

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/31/senator-dino-melaye-renovating-posh-65m-mansion-abuja

Stop posting senseless and bias story
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
your words are like my menses pad. E-Diot
u stinks ecoterrorist
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by vislabraye(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
anonimi:

Bought it at WHAT price

Were you involved in the sale to kmow the amount as $6.5 million or you saw how much capital gains TAX paid the seller?

Hopefully you can provide further details.

The report said that he bought the house for $6.5m. No be me talk am. May be you didn't realise i was quoting someone who said that the 6.5m was used for renovating the house .
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by WaffenSS(m): 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:

in abuja its not the edifice, its the land its on.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
1.3billion Naira taxpayers money
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Nuzo1(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dino has always been a shady character since his times in the house of reps. Every Nigerian is aware of this.

I was shocked to my bones when all of a sudden, some party supporters started hailing him as a progressive just cos he was against Gej.
Fast forward to after Senate President's election, I got even a bigger shock of my life to find out that same people who hailed him before election are just realizing how much of a corrupt and unreliable individual he is.

That being said, its foolishness to believe that the so-called house is worth $6.5b. Its even insanity combined with foolishness and wickedness to make up such lie just because of political alliance.

Ordinarily, the house in question can be built with less than N30m. But considering the area its located, give or take....the house could be worth N200m-N300m.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by poweredcom(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
For wat na dat money too much....oo exxageration

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by anonimi: 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
vislabraye:

The report said that he bought the house for $6.5m. No be me talk am. May be you didn't realise i was quoting someone who said that the 6.5m was used for renovating the house .

Sorry for the mix-up.
Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by airex(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
ignorance is a disease
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by tefund(m): 4:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
this house not worth $6.5m
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by IamThrive(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
Politics is a process by which LAZY group of people make EASY money from the sufferrings of the common Nigerian citizens.

IamThrive(2015)
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Donkunxex(m): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2015
Dollyak:
maybe the interior is the total worth
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Very soon they would say zey are nat kwarrapt!!!!!
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Xano(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2015
Interesting. Pictures from outside the compound do not prove the worth of the structure. Media house(company) and lies. Very unfortunate.
Oh, the link, well...it says it all.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by Josco24685(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2015
A plot of land in that f**king area of the capital is nuffin less than #500M, don't just seat their and said it does not worth that... I agreed with the writer.....
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by reuben79: 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2015
wow, so som1 can be a bodyguard and hv money like dis? dino u don harmmer oh oh oh.
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by sammieblaize: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2015
Hitter:

Contractor undecided
You just see picture say na substandard!..
Bad belle tongue
don't mind the broke asss sure his crib isn't worth up to 100M and he's hating on Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Renovates His House In Abuja (Photos) - Sahara Reporters by apikipiki1(m): 5:52pm On Aug 01, 2015
naijainfogalery:
May good things like this locate me throughout my life
and also with me. Amen!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putin Throws Olive Branch To Ukraine, Lists Four Conditions For Peace / Thugs Attacked Seyi Makinde In Lokoja (Video) / Twitter Retweet Button Turns Green (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.