Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,325 members, 7,978,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:47 PM

Kevin Hart In Tight Pants For Rolling Stone Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kevin Hart In Tight Pants For Rolling Stone Magazine (1007 Views)

Fan Tells Biodun Okeowo To Delete Photo Of Hers In Tight Outfit / Halima Abubakar Goes Braless, Flaunts Her Nipples And Curves In Tight Dress / Linda Ikeji Steps Out In Tight Black Pants, Flaunts Belly (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Hart In Tight Pants For Rolling Stone Magazine by akinyemibalogs: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
Call him the king of Comedy...Everyone's favourite comedian,Kevin Hart stripped for the latest issue of Rolling Stone Magazine ...

The actor said in the issue that he has performed in places where his pride was completely taken..

I’ve been to some of the damnedest places for comedy. I performed in a place in Atlantic City called Sweet Cheeks. It was a male strip night, and some nights a female strip night, and in the middle they would stop the stripper show and have intermission, where as comedians it was our job to go up and make the people laugh. I performed at family dinners, family functions, like where you get there and you’re the entertainment for a household. You name it: All shots to my pride have been taken.

See it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/08/kevin-hart-in-tight-pants-for-rolling.html

Re: Kevin Hart In Tight Pants For Rolling Stone Magazine by Unsad(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

Angry Prostitutes Protest In Anambra, Check How Theyprotested / These Photos Of RMD Prove He Might Just Be Nigeria’s Hottest Grandad / Did Tyga Get Kylie’s Birthday Lamborghini Leased In Her Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.