Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,754 members, 7,915,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 04:31 PM

Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) (496 Views)

Epic Response From Sen Ben Bruce From A Scavenger! / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by onlyme12: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
A 19-year-old scrap metal scavenger, Mohammed Bello, is in custody of the Department of Criminal Investigation, Yaba, Lagos for allegedly stabbing a generator repairer, Taiwo Falola, to death during an argument over the sale of rabbits in Abbatoir area of Agege, Lagos.

The police said Falola, who reared the rabbits, got into an argument with Bello when he refused to sell his baby rabbits.

Bello allegedly inflicted a three-inch injury on Falola’s neck, causing the deceased to bleed and die before he could even get to the hospital where he was rushed to.

The deceased’s uncle, Mutiu Adebayo, said that one of Falola’s friends rushed to their house that Saturday, on July 4, 2015, and told him Falola had got into an argument and had been stabbed.

“We went to the police division at Abattoir and we were told he had been taken to hospital. By the time we got there, he was already dead. He had even been taken to the mortuary,” Adebayo said. Bello, who said he was from Sokoto, however denied the crime blatantly. He said,

“My brother, Sanusi, is the one who stabbed him and told the people I did it. It was my brother that stabbed him. But they said I was the one who did it. I know nobody in Lagos that is why they implicated me. I did not do it. The knife belongs to Sanusi. I gather scrap metals for sale but I don’t have much money. Sanusi is richer than me and has decided to use that to deal with me.”

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=4012

Re: Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by Jeromejnr(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2015

Anger rests in the bosom of fools. Most people refuse to have self control over their anger undecided.
Re: Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by seniormafia: 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lord have mercy.
Re: Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by Unsad(m): 3:37pm On Aug 01, 2015
Smh
Re: Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by AirstarKane(f): 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2015
Argument +anger no fit stay 2gether and bring peace. I avoid both like a plague cos many are frustrated seriously. Rip to d dead.
Re: Scavenger Stabs Generator Repairer To Death Over Rabbits (photo) by jamex93(m): 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2015
See waitin love of meat dey cause

(1) (Reply)

Probe The Projects, Not The Persons By Sonala Olumhense / Dana Air Wins Award For Best Security Conscious Airline by IIPS / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.