Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,252 members, 7,891,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:46 AM

Diary Of Me - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of Me (4665 Views)

Diary Of A Uniben Student !!! / Diary Of A Campus Babe...i Would Never Forget That Day. / "coming To America" - Diary Of An Illegal Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of Me by aslan333: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2012
@aprilheart, first of all I really like your user name. From the heart flow the issues of life. Secondly it’s good to know my words could move you to post, hope you enjoy my other threads, “Beginnings of love and death, Land of shadows and A woman’s strength. thanks.
Aslan333
Re: Diary Of Me by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 02, 2012
Very wonderful,really moved me,can u pls share with me,the things that inspire u to write?
Re: Diary Of Me by aslan333: 12:09pm On May 09, 2012
@ Tudon. Life inspires me. As a writer if you step back and observer all the things going on around you you would find so many stories waiting to be told. Emotions play a great deal too. All the experiences don’t necessarily have to be my personal ones I just empathize with people (just like Mark Shultz in the song He’s my son). Lastly God inspires me, I think he’s the most fascinating mysterious being it’s amazing so few people feel the same. When the almighty says he’s humble who are we to be proud? Anyway hope to read more of your write ups
Re: Diary Of Me by aslan333: 12:03pm On Jul 30, 2012
A brothers’ plea
I am tired of the fights. Of praising God with our lips while we keep malice in our hearts. I know that all in this world cannot be friends but I LOVE YOU and I am willing to try again. It’s a pyrrhic victory when we keep on winning fights and losing relationships. We both have our flaws but that doesn’t mean we should wear them like badges of honor. Let’s leave the bitterness that so easily takes root, forgetting the past and moving on to greater things. There is so much I want to share with you, so much I would love to hear from you. If that’s a sign of weakness on my part then let it be so. Even if you must close the door please open a window. Let us not be pawns in a spiritual chess game.

My heart bleeds because of broken relationships. I am ready to stoop to conquer, to stretch out a hand of friendship; to try my best to make this work. As I pen my thoughts with a heavy heart I see my wife throw glances my way. I am like a wet blanket casting my gloom upon my household. I try to smile so that the hurt from one relationship won’t affect the beauty in another. I try to smile so that the bitterness of his words won’t affect the sensitivity of her touch. As I write my wife saunters towards me as a smile dances upon her lips. Drop your pen she says, and for this moment leave the thoughts that weigh you down. She plays Age Beekas “girl of my dreams” and as she dances towards me I know that this release of writing must end as the pleasure of dancing with the one I love begins.
Aslan333
Re: Diary Of Me by aslan333: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Finally back from Makurdi. Its good to be home
Re: Diary Of Me by cinorita(f): 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2013
Happy birthday to one of my favourite writer on nairaland. Wishing you lot and lot of love Though its being long i saw your beautiful write up on nairaland
Re: Diary Of Me by aslan333: 10:40am On Aug 15, 2013
thanks. i have been a bit busy but i still read alot of stuff on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Almost Pretty +18 / Stories That Touch (short Stories) By Aniekan Andikan / Would You Buy A Novel Written In Pidgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.