Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help (2927 Views)

Mouth Odour Awareness And Prevention / Cure For Chronic Mouth Odour. / I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by SmallBMighty: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2009
Yes, ! I use to wash my tongue very well, but after some time few hour, i will notice the folks am chatting with covering their noses. Am a fine handsome boy an a public figure. I pray God deliver me in Jesus name, pls, i talk to a lot of people, i teach them computer, so i talk alot.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by patwhizkid(f): 4:32pm On Mar 20, 2009
Hmmm, i can perceive d odour 4rm here, lemme log out so dat my pc won't contact virus 4rm ur mouth odour.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by MaiSuya(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2009
^^^^ what kind of repulsive human are you? angry

@poster, I just have some questions, do you know if it is genetic, i.e did any of your parents have it? or do you have diabetes? diabetic patients usally have mouth odour, though not particularly offensive. You also could try using mouthwash after brushing
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by idupaul: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2009
Only u small d.ick, only u mouth odour. Wetin nao, dem curse u?

lol cheesy
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by binahmad(m): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2009
Mai Suya:

^^^^ what kind of repulsive human are you?  angry

@poster, I just have some questions, do you know if it is genetic, i.e did any of your parents have it? or do you have diabetes? diabetic patients usally have mouth odour, though not particularly offensive. You also could try using mouthwash after brushing

Very good idea!
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Nobody: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2009
@patwhizkid, Now u check thru wht i posted b4 u decided to lambast me as such if i in anyway sounded negative. Iliterate mustard like u 4 insultin peeps. Nuisance.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by iDoc(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2009
@ poster

Hi. You know, desperation can lead you astray. This is nairaland for crying out loud; you can't just take everything you read at face value. Now pay attention.

Your mouth, nose, nasal cavity, throat and lungs are all interconnected. The odor may not be coming from your teeth at all. It could be coming from an abscess in your nasal cavity, throat, or lungs. If you've kept good oral hygiene and done regular gargles, then the most likely candidate is a lung abscess, or a number of lung abscesses. You breath in, the abscess fouls up the air and you push the whole crappy-smelling thing out. No, you may not have had a cough and still have a lung abscess. It usually occurs in people who for some reason are immune compromised.

Keeping all this in mind, go to a doctor (a good one), get a chest x-ray (will show any lung abscesses). The cure is usually a course of antibiotics after sputum mcs tests have been done. Meanwhile, take a lot of garlic and onions with ginger. It will stink up your breath, but then, it smells a lot better than the boom you're currently belching. It's also a potent natural antibiotic, to start the good work while waiting for doctor to prescribe.

And don't forget to let me know how it all went.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by MrCrackles(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2009
Topic

YUCK!
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by nycbaby: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2009
try flossing more, use a tongue scraper and sometimes diet can play a part in it, pay a visit to ur dentist too. cool
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by kemacherbs(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2009
What you really need is a good detoxifier and it will help a great deal be it infection related or blood related.If you can contact me on kemac_remedies@yahoo.com i will be able to help you out with the best ones since advert is not encourage here.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by drtk2: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2009
You will need
1. Vitamin B.co(s.r)
2. Formular IV Plus
3. Vitamin C (s.r) / All C.

You will need to brush your teeth daily with 1 drop of concentrateLDC solution with tooht paste once a week and Tre-en-en.

This will solve the problem. I once had very bad mouth odor but with the above, it's now a story of the past. Good luck.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Cure: 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2009
Use mixture of lime juice and pure honey to wash ur mouth daily. It will solve the problem.
Furthermore, i refer u to JESUS the greatest physician.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2009
Have you tried natural remedies like cloves gargles or myrrh gargles.These contain phenolic substances which help kill off bacteria in the mouth and also can be added while brushing.Give us a call today so that we can work out the best programme for you.cheers 018738625
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 04, 2009
Wetin be detoxifier again o? Hmm
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by PHARMTOKI(f): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2009
The odor could result from digestive problems in which case you may first have to detoxify your system before you start a course of oral hygeine.try cclove was .clove contains antibacterial substances that help fight off bacteria in the mouth.also myrrh and eucalyptus are very effective.i suggest u give me a call and come for consultation.018738625.cheers
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by ifyeve1(f): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2009
pls don,t panic, all u needto do is to see a good dentist, meanwhile u can usean anti bacterial mouth wash like TCP etc. they are many. use it twice or trice a day. And make sure u brush u mouth with an antibacterial tooth paste morning an night. make sure ur tongue is cleaned properly also make use of mints like tom tom or other mouth fresh alwayys. it is well ok.
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by PHARMTOKI(f): 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2009
Halitosis is nomally caused by poor hygeine but other factors can also cause it such as gum disease,tooth decay,constipation,inadequate protein digestion.So just incase the problem is from your insides,you may want to first cleanse your insides before using other breath freshening agents.For the mouth proper,use herbs like clove oil in addition with your toothpaste and gargle with rosemary water or chamomile.chew on a sprig of parsley after eating to promote fresh breath.We stock all these so call me to fix an appointment 018738625
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by tallest007: 3:53am On Apr 10, 2009
I posted an article concerning bad breath in this forum. It is just what you need.

Here is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-258955.0.html
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by Doctor7(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2010
Chronic Mouth Odour is caused by chronic indigestion. I have handled a lot of similar cased, there is solution to mouth odour. We have a product and it will take care of the mouth odour guaranteed. Contact me to get the solution at doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com or call 08163122666
Re: I Have Mouth Odour - Pls Help by mosesosa: 1:36am On Oct 10, 2010
I  am happy to hear this because I am a medical expert I have a smart solution to that great problem call me on 08037112568 or E-mail me on mosesegbe@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Medical Student Get In Here / Say Bye-bye To Sickle Cell Crisis/ Cure Sickle Cell / Blood Tonic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.