Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,785 members, 7,882,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! (1019 Views)

Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him / I feel Pity for Lai Mohammed - Buhari / Buhari’s Integrity Increases Power Supply, Says APC: Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
"Tell me your friend and I will tell you who you are" That is a popular saying. In recent weeks there have been clear indication of the fact that the new DSS Chief is a member of APC. When PDP raised the alarm, Lai Mohammed immediately denied it. Thereafter, photos and other information were released online which indicated that indeed Daura was a member of Buhari's campaign organisation. In fact, facts emerged that he was the head of the intelligent committee. Faced with these information, Lai Mohammed requested PDP to provide him evidence that Daura is a card carrying member of APC. For goodness sake, is there a national database for APC members that is public? One would have expected Lai Mohammed to publish APC membership register for Katsina state to prove his point. It is sad that our leaders thrive in LIES.

Common Nigerians;

Are we now in a jungle republic in 2015 that common truth is scarce in the mouth of our leaders?
Do we now thrive in brazen lies and distortion of truth just because it favours us?
What is this country turning into? If leaders like Lai Mohammed can tell an obvious lie and we swallow it, what legacy are we creating for the next generation?
What is this rascality and impunity all about? Is this also the "dividend"of democracy or the "change"?
Have we gone down this low that leaders will just throw lies on our faces because some scums will support them?

Obviously, this is not the first, second, third nor fourth time that Lai Mohammed in an attempt to bend truth would go lieing brazenly. Infact to an average Nigerian knows Lai Mohammed to always tell lies. I wonder sometimes what his children would think of him. As Christians, we abhor lies, does this also apply to Islam or is it an acceptable norm

Where is this nation heading to?

If Buhari with all his posture of integrity would continue to allow these lies and impunity just because it suits him and APC, then I am sorry to say that Baba also lacks integrity. Because, the leader shows direction. He sets the tone and if the tone from the top is laid on lies, I am sorry the followers are into an endless tunnel of lies and double-speak. Such a leader either has lost the vision or was never truthful.

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
undecided
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by madridguy(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
PMB giving his enemies headache since may 29.

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Phinagold(f): 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2015
Lai- as the name implies

1 Like

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Moheat(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2015
Liar Mohammed, a chronological, pathological and umrepee liar. He lies for a living.

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2015
Doomed Administration.....led by a dauran!

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:
One would have expected Lai Mohammed to publish APC membership register for Katsina state to prove his point. It is sad that our leaders thrive in LIES.

Just look at this clown. Publish list of over 500,000 people where?

Is it the database the DSS under gej destroyed?

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

Just look at this clown. Publish list of over 500,000 people where?

Is it the database the DSS under gej destroyed?

LOL, so GEJ destroyed your database and you were still telling Nigerians you had registered millions. This is just begging the issue!!!

So, how do we know you are not a card carrying member of APC? Is APC a cult? Did you not embark on nation-wide membership drive?
How is PDP supposed to produce another Nigerian's APC membership card? Is that not hypocrisy? Daura was everywhere at the national level of APC campaign. Is such an individual just a sympathizer? You are a bigger clown to expect Nigerians to believe that Daura is not a card carrying member of APC.

The problem is that APC like to draw the first blood. When PDP retaliates you will call it impunity. Example is the Tambuwal case. Sebi it was sweet then, now Saraki is a Traitor! That is hypocrisy 'madam'.

3 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:

LOL, so GEJ destroyed your database and you were still telling Nigerians you had registered millions. This is just begging the issue!!!

So, how do we know you are not a card carrying member of APC? Is APC a cult? Did you not embark on nation-wide membership drive?
How is PDP supposed to produce another Nigerian's APC membership card? Is that not hypocrisy? Daura was everywhere at the national level of APC campaign. Is such an individual just a sympathizer? You are a bigger clown to expect Nigerians to believe that Daura is not a card carrying member of APC.

The problem is that APC like to draw the first blood. When PDP retaliates you will call it impunity. Example is the Tambuwal case. Sebi it was sweet then, now Saraki is a Traitor! That is hypocrisy 'madam'.
when you make accusations, it's morally right for you to present evidence.

BTW registration and destruction which one comes first
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

when you make accusations, it's morally right for you to present evidence.

BTW registration and destruction which one comes first

[size=18pt]Pictures don't lie ...[/size]

1 Like

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:

[size=18pt]Pictures don't lie ...[/size]
How does this prove he is an Apc member? There are foreigners on the Apc campaign team, are they card carrying members too?

The campaign directorate is different from the party itself
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

How does this prove he is an Apc member? There are foreigners on the Apc campaign team, are they card carrying members too?

The campaign directorate is different from the party itself

Were those foreigners appointed to a sensitive position like DSS DG?

So, you do not see anything wrong in this? Alright, wrong precedences are set by men of myopic visions. When the table turns, I hope you will celebrate, just as you are 'celebrating' Saraki/Ekweremmdu leadership of the Senate.

2 Likes

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:

Were those foreigners appointed to a sensitive position like DSS DG?

So, you do not see anything wrong in this? Alright, wrong precedences are set by men of myopic visions. When the table turns, I hope you will celebrate, just as you are 'celebrating' Saraki/Ekweremmdu leadership of the Senate.

Are the foreigners Apc members? that is the subject of discussion
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

Are the foreigners Apc members? that is the subject of discussion

So which of the foreigners can you pinpoint on those pictures? Or is Daura also a foreigner? I give up on you because you are so short-sighted to understand. I am not a politician, I am a professional and I associate myself with professionals of like minds. If a man professes integrity like Buhari does, yet associates himself with liars, thieves, killers, crooks, et al, he does not deserve such appellation.

INTEGRITY means 1."the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness" 2. "adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty."

Check that definition above, can you find Lai Mohammed there? Buhari cannot claim to be upright and yet surround himself with crooks. You can only fool gullible Nigerians with such posture. The West (Europe and America) think otherwise about these postures. They know better!!!

1 Like

Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 01, 2015
Xetima:

So which of the foreigners can you pinpoint on those pictures? Or is Daura also a foreigner? I give up on you because you are so short-sighted to understand. I am not a politician, I am a professional and I associate myself with professionals of like minds. If a man professes integrity like Buhari does, yet associates himself with liars, thieves, killers, crooks, et al, he does not deserve such appellation.

INTEGRITY means 1."the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness" 2. "adherence to moral and ethical principles; soundness of moral character; honesty."

Check that definition above, can you find Lai Mohammed there? Buhari cannot claim to be upright and yet surround himself with crooks. You can only fool gullible Nigerians with such posture. The West (Europe and America) think otherwise about these postures. They know better!!!
You have not proven that daura is a member of the Apc. The fact that he was part of the security team/strategist means nothing. I expect more from a professional.
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by doncaster(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

You have not proven that daura is a member of the Apc. The fact that he was part of the security team/strategist means nothing. I expect more from a professional.
Even if Daura is not a card carrying member of APC being an intelligent officer in PMB's campaign team shows where his bias is hence he should not be appointed to that position. We don't need to defend the appointment for we to be justified when we call them out should they make such appointment in the future.
Re: With Associates Like Lai Mohammed Buhari's Integrity Is Questionable!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 01, 2015
doncaster:
Even if Daura is not a card carrying member of APC being an intelligent officer in PMB's campaign team shows where his bias is hence he should not be appointed to that position. We don't need to defend the appointment for we to be justified when we call them out should they make such appointment in the future.
The president has the right to appoint whoever he wants, if anything goes wrong, he takes the blame. The daura we are talking about is a former DSS officer.

(1) (Reply)

A Policeman Demands For Allocation Paper From A Commuter On Ore Benin Road / FG Monitors Nigerians’ Facebook, Twitter Accounts / Potential Occupations Of Biafran Citizen After Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.