Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,905 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (40209 Views)

Hardship Hits Buhari ’s Ministers , Aides / Buhari Under Pressure To Sack Ministers, Aides - Nigerian Pilot / Jonathan Shuns Former Ministers, Aides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by tataiwo09(m): 7:34am On Aug 02, 2015
madridguy:
Another 4 years of GEJ would have turn Nigeria to Democratic Republic of Congo. Thank God we uprooted him out along with his CABALS. Omo ati oko waba ile je.

No Sense!
Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by Realisticman: 7:41am On Aug 02, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Walahi jonah use 6 yrs kill this country. Quote me negatively and die in your sleep
Na wa oo! I don quote you. And see me don wake up.
Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by madridguy(m): 8:14am On Aug 02, 2015
You need to upgrade your brain then for your own best interest.

tataiwo09:

No Sense!
Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by IYANGBALI: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Realisticman:

Na wa oo! I don quote you. And see me don wake up.
simple English you doesn't understand tongue
Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by Phinagold(f): 6:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
akeenalee:

Even if u lack wisdom it best you keep ur mouth shut.

Alika
Re: Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
noted

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asaba Massacre: Untold Story Of Tragedy And Carnage / Keep Your Dirty Nose Out Of Nigeria’s Affairs, Fani-kayode Attacks British Envoy / See Pics Of South Africa's BRT Bus Stops And Roads In Joburg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.