Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,143 members, 7,970,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:52 AM

I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out (1030 Views)

Are You An Agent To Any Of These Betting Company Please Share Ur Experience. / New Export Company Please Read. / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by enyojo(f): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2009
I strongly desire to register a LTD company. I reside in Lagos. Please who knows how I can do it authentically without regrets and huge costs. Please provide me info dear Nairalanders
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by feco300: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2009
hello i can help you out with the company registration wihout huge cost. i work in leadership watch organization in Lagos it's an NGO and we have a lawyer here that can help you out witout huge cost i promise you. call me and let's talk 01-7399250.
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by JJYOU: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2009
enyojo:

I strongly desire to register a LTD company. I reside in Lagos. Please who knows how I can do it authentically without regrets and huge costs. Please provide me information dear Nairalanders
i like the determination in your words.  wish you success
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by enyojo(f): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2009
feco300:

hello i can help you out with the company registration wihout huge cost. i work in leadership watch organization in Lagos it's an NGO and we have a lawyer here that can help you out witout huge cost i promise you. call me and let's talk 01-7399250.

Thanks for your response.
But why not state a price here and now?
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by enyojo(f): 2:28pm On Mar 18, 2009
JJYOU:

i like the determination in your words. wish you success

Thanks for your prayer. May you be protected from adversity
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by feco300: 4:06pm On Mar 18, 2009
hello, i gave you my number so u can call me but if u wish you can give me your phone number then i will call you and let's discuss, is that ok by you? i can promise you the price is less and it is autheticated registration without troubles nor regret. so give me your number or call me. Felix
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by JJYOU: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2009
feco300:

hello, i gave you my number so u can call me but if u wish you can give me your phone number then i will call you and let's discuss, is that ok by you? i can promise you the price is less and it is autheticated registration without troubles nor regret. so give me your number or call me. Felix
you may just get other clients if you use this platform to show how low your prices are.

enyojo:

Thanks for your prayer. May you be protected from adversity
[size=28pt] AMEN[/size] same to you in JESUS NAME
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by keyremotes(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2009
GO TO CAC OFFICE ON AJE STREET, SABO, YABA, LAGOS or their office along BILLINGS WAY, OREGUN, LAGOS.

YOU WILL GET THE ACTUAL PRICE THERE. NO HIDDEN CHARGES.

BUSINESS NAME WILL COST YOU N4,400 (NAME SEARCH- N200, FILE FOR REGISTRATON- N200 AND REGISTRATION AFTER NAME SAILS THROUGH N4,0000).

YOUR CERTIFICATE WILL BE READY WITHIN 3 WEEKS.

I GOT MY WIFE'S OWN IN ABOUT 10 DAYS.
Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by fm4real2k6(m): 9:58am On Apr 03, 2009
@Keyremotes,

With what you rote here i think it wont cost more than #4,400 is that realistics sha?, a friend of mine said he got his company registered by paying #60,000 and if you only pay that amount then , whew, my guy don loose money be that, but personaly i need clarification on that.

You said Business name will cost that amount but the poster said company resitration, maybe one is stll require to pay another amount in all to get the whole thing done uh, ?

Well I'm waiting for more clarification sha

Re: I Want To Register A Company, Please Help Me Out by keyremotes(m): 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
fm4real2k6:

@Keyremotes,

With what you rote here i think it wont cost more than #4,400 is that realistics sha?, a friend of mine said he got his company registered by paying #60,000 and if you only pay that amount then , whew, my guy don loose money be that, but personaly i need clarification on that.

You said Business name will cost that amount but the poster said company resitration, maybe one is stll require to pay another amount in all to get the whole thing done uh, ?

Well I'm waiting for more clarification sha

Like I said registration of business name (sole proprietorship or partnership) is N4,400.

A Limited Liability (LTD.) should be about that N60,000.00

The beauty with the (N4,400) one is that you do not need a lawyer but, for the LTD you will need a lawyer to file the relevant documents.

(1) (Reply)

Banks Change Strategy, Sack Workers By E-mail - Bank Workers Jittery / How To Double Your Bakery Business Income / Are Rich People Smarter Than Poor People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.