Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing (1245 Views)

My Adsense Earning Too Low I Need Help / Pls Help Me With Traffic,i Have Adsense But No Earnings / My Adsense Story By DJ Haywire And Thomsyne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 2:24am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello guys... Please I need help here...

I finally have AdSense for my blog but the problem now is it won't display the ads...
I changed my template to default its still the same..

Though I haven't got a confirmation message that my absence was approved but I was able to login to my account... And add AdSense to my blog layot... I even went ahead and implement some codes...

All was s fruitless...

What to do now guys?

Should I wait t for the approval message
Or there is something wrong somewhere
Or there is something missing I haven't done yet..

Please help me out...

andro 9ja..com

Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Warlord3000(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2015
Wrong implementation I guess..

And if you are asking this questions.. It basically means you have only just passed the first review and also its a temporary approval for verification..

*steps...

Go your dashboard like you have shown..

Choose one of the ads you created..

Click on GET CODE

It will pop up a new screen where an html script for the ads you created will show... {copy it}

Go back to blogger >layout > add new gadget> html Javascript > then paste the code in the box available {leave the title blank}..

Save arrangements..

A blank space should start appearing on your blog until a final review is done by then whereby the blank space turns to real ads

Best of luck
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 02, 2015
Warlord3000:
Wrong implementation I guess..

And if you are asking this questions.. It basically means you have only just passed the first review and also its a temporary approval for verification..

*steps...

Go your dashboard like you have shown..

Choose one of the ads you created..

Click on GET CODE

It will pop up a new screen where an html script for the ads you created will show... {copy it}

Go back to blogger >layout > add new gadget> html Javascript > then paste the code in the box available {leave the title blank}..

Save arrangements..

A blank space should start appearing on your blog until a final review is done by then whereby the blank space turns to real ads

Best of luck

Yes that's what I'm experiencing...
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Warlord3000(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2015
Samwell247:

Yes that's what I'm experiencing...

If blanks have been showing for days and yet nothing..

Go check the mailbox u used to apply for adsense.. It can only mean one thing....

Disapproval... Sorry
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2015
Warlord3000:

If blanks have been showing for days and yet nothing..

Go check the mailbox u used to apply for adsense.. It can only mean one thing....

Disapproval... Sorry

That's big Bleep up... What to do... I will reapply again
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Warlord3000(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
Samwell247:

That's big Bleep up... What to do... I will reapply again

Where you disapproved..?

If yes... Fix the issues highlighted and resubmit
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Warlord3000:

Where you disapproved..?

If yes... Fix the issues highlighted and resubmit

They didn't send me any disapproval message but I noticed I passed the first screening stage... Pray I don't fail the second stage
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
Do you Know You can disable text selection on your blogs and website? this will make your content copyrighted to you saving them from the content scrapper's. Read Here: How To Disable Text Selection On Blogs And Websites
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by kelvinnaira: 5:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
A word of advice, go back to your site and remove all d codes yo have pasted before.. Show google that you are not in a haste to work for them.. Else... I reserve my comment..

Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by jworos(m): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvinnaira:
A word of advice, go back to your site and remove all d codes yo have pasted before.. Show google that you are not in a haste to work for them.. Else... I reserve my comment..
hi, I'm in same stage as d Op,do u really advice dat?
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by kelvinnaira: 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
jworos:
hi, I'm in same stage as d Op,do u really advice dat?
yes take out all d codes.. Google crawlers are hyper active.. Wait patiently for everything to be over.. The u start

But if you can't wait.. You can join my league of offer.. On this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2498441/want-make-xchange-twitter-account#36571550
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by jworos(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
kelvinnaira:
yes take out all d codes.. Google crawlers are hyper active.. Wait patiently for everything to be over.. The u start

But if you can't wait.. You can join my league of offer.. On this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2498441/want-make-xchange-twitter-account#36571550
U mean i should'nt put d adcode n wait ba??
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2015
kelvinnaira:

I should have seen this earlier. They reject me...

At last I got disapproved after 5 days...

See all the stuff they ask me to fix...
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by kelvinnaira: 12:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Samwell247:

I should have seen this earlier. They reject me...

At last I got disapproved after 5 days...

See all the stuff they ask me to fix...
sorry bro.. Don worry, u can still re- apply, and hopefully ll get approved.. Let's see what u were asked to fix..

In the mean time, u can still earn via adsense.. Follow here to see the offer I made. https://www.nairaland.com/2498441/want-make-xchange-twitter-account#36571550

Also share ur sites url for review
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by jworos(m): 6:18am On Aug 05, 2015
kelvinnaira:

Alright, done that, so what next?
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by kelvinnaira: 12:26am On Aug 06, 2015
jworos:
Alright, done that, so what next?
relax and pray.. review your blog to make sure everything is ok
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 06, 2015
kelvinnaira:
relax and pray.. review your blog to make sure everything is ok
Thanks so much bro... Right now I'm using infolinks ks but the income is too poor...
Re: Help igot my AdSense but I have problem implementing by kelvinnaira: 10:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Samwell247:

Thanks so much bro... Right now I'm using infolinks ks but the income is too poor...
I hate dat network.. It makes you loose users.. If you will want to create a channel in my adsense, mail me.. Confieze@gmail.com let's strike a deal.. That's what am known for, helping

(1) (Reply)

Advance Web Development Training Live At Ikeja / Please Fellow Nairaland How Does Naijaloaded,linda Ikeji Get Lots Of Traffic / The World First Website Is 25 Years Old Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.