Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1241981 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 1:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oga dragnet wey no dey carry bed come nairaland grin

Educate us on how to "report it privately". I personally would love to know how to do that.

However, some mods are disrespectful, no one will respect a disrespectful person, even if nah seun disrespect me, i'll "wash him". Kpatakpata, he go ban me for 100 years grin

dragnet:

You should stop acting like all moderators live inside one house.
If you have issues with a moderator, report it privately. That's what the rules say.

20. Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well me no kuku know those wey dey fight? @ Tosinjay how business and oga puskin no over vex. Nairaland is a forum and we'll always hit each others soft spot once in a while let's just use maturity
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 1:47pm On Feb 18, 2016
Before na we and Ghost bank Monitoring spirit of cheap bank ratesgrin
now its Mods and Members.

Please someborry please pass me a puff corn grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by puskin: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Well with what he posted before y'all pulled it down, you categorically told him you have pulled down most of his posts and threads before they saw the light of the day.
I see this as UNNECESSARY VICTIMIZATION and it really isn't your duty to pull down those posts and threads.

He might be wrong to have called you a scammer but....... you also have not done well by hiding his posts. TOSINJAY probably didnt know the right words to use.

By the way, who and who are the mods on here and how do we contact them? Sometimes una dey behave anyhow too. una go just remove posts and ban person from posting on a section like na una get NAIRALAND angry

There is a reason why there are MODs on most online forums:
- to check spamming & trolling
- to guard against thread derailment.
- to prevent unguarded comments or unnecessary attacks etc.

Read the rules & regulations guiding NL.

Trust me when I say......If there were no MODs, you prolly would have an unpleasant experience when visiting online forums.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by winetapper: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oga dragnet wey no dey carry bed come nairaland grin

Educate us on how to "report it privately". I personally would love to know how to do that.

However, some mods are disrespectful, no one will respect a disrespectful person, even if nah seun disrespect me, i'll "wash him". Kpatakpata, he go ban me for 100 years grin

From my Lil knowledge. cheesy
To mail the super mod in charge of front page.
At the bottom of Nairaland homepage there is a button that says Mail supermods I have mailed them many times and my post dey reach homepage cos the mail would reach all supermods

For each section there is a mod too at least one.

To mail there its at the top of a section page too close to create new topic, follow then Mail mods.

There you mail them surely they would reply depending on the mods last seen .

If am wrong please correct me smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
Thanks
But..........................
What if the "last seen mod" is the one you want to report? Can such mod be the judge in his/her own case?

winetapper:

From my Lil knowledge. cheesy
To mail the super mod in charge of front page.
At the bottom of Nairaland homepage there is a button that says Mail supermods I have mailed them many times and my post dey reach homepage cos the mail would reach all supermods

For each section there is a mod too at least one.

To mail there its at the top of a section page too close to create new topic, follow then Mail mods.

There you mail them surely they would reply depending on the mods last seen .

If am wrong please correct me smiley

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bookiemart01(f): 2:31pm On Feb 18, 2016
Give me chill palmwine biko

winetapper:
Before na we and Ghost bank Monitoring spirit of cheap bank ratesgrin
now its Mods and Members.

Please someborry please pass me a puff corn grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by itoese(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
Carshopper:
700$ cash available in Houston Texas @320

I need the 700 USD on my dorm account in Nigeria. How do we go from here?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2016
itoese:

I need the 700 USD on my dorm account in Nigeria. How do we go from here?

It's not worth transferring 700$ t ur dorm from US
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ebsuguy(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2016
AleAirHub:

Chai!!!.
That could be more easy regarding cashflown $$$...
So what rate are expecting to get $1/Naira let us see if we can workout solution for you sir

What are the requirments to open a dorm?
What is your rate?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Regardless of whatever happens, the rules still have to be followed.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by achodave(m): 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2016
4000 dollars still needed
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by JAZES(m): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
Kindly contact me if u have some Neteller for sale...Check my signature for my details.
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 10:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. Thread finally unlocked. okay. dollar is now N400 - $1

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by konami001: 10:49pm On Feb 18, 2016
mavinc4u:
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others. Thread finally unlocked. okay. dollar is now N400 - $1

Na real ANIMAL FARM..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by itoese(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2016
Carshopper:

It's not worth transferring 700$ t ur dorm from US
Ok. Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by KA24DETT(m): 1:44am On Feb 19, 2016
I have a business in Nigeria so everyday i withdraw USD. I will post up to date rate for withdrawal. Today i was charged 360/1USD using FCMB naira card and i can only withdraw $80 instead of the usual $100. This is getting really bad
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by KA24DETT(m): 1:46am On Feb 19, 2016
Carshopper:

Still available

Do you still have it?? I am in boston
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 1:58am On Feb 19, 2016
ebsuguy:

What are the requirments to open a dorm? What is your rate?
some bank is $50 while STANBIC is $100
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by NairaExsupport: 3:20am On Feb 19, 2016
"Bitcoin is a solution to the current foreign exchange rate hardship"
http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/02/discover-new-ways-to-send-money-to.html
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 3:43am On Feb 19, 2016
please i thought this N50 stamp duty is only applicable to current accounts alone, can someone confirm this also.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by nenyibabs: 3:44am On Feb 19, 2016
Please you guys should help a sister. Does ecobank allow one to make transactions of up to 800USD at a go? And what is their rate? This is urgent please!
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:50am On Feb 19, 2016
mavinc4u:
please i thought this N50 stamp duty is only applicable to current accounts alone, can someone confirm this also.

It's only on current accounts or did they tamper with your savings account ?

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 4:12am On Feb 19, 2016
justi4jesu:

It's only on current accounts or did they tamper with your savings account ?

okay, thanks. Stanbic tampered with my savings account with some deductions in the name of stamp duty charges. i have sent them a mail because i remember listening to some CBN officials on Television stating that salary account and savings account are exempted from the charges so i was just surprise seeing the charges.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by holuphisayor(m): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

okay, thanks. Stanbic tampered with my savings account with some deductions in the name of stamp duty charges. i have sent them a mail because i remember listening to some CBN officials on Television stating that salary account and savings account are exempted from the charges so i was just surprise seeing the charges.
Stanbic charged me #50 too. Saving account.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bigx(m): 5:53am On Feb 19, 2016
mavinc4u:

Me too
I've complained and attached the cbn circular and they are still speaking english

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.