Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1262571 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by tosinjay(m): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Maybe them don dey make the love, we no just stay grin

grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 5:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
$244 Paypal fund is available for sale at the rate of N300
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lordkay10(m): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2016
Eghosa1:

At what rate? Could get all if good.
366 ....it's in FCMB

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Carshopper(m): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
ikecinho:
$244 Paypal fund is available for sale at the rate of N300

Let's collabo grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by ikecinho(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2016
Call me on 08031936051
Carshopper:

Let's collabo grin
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
shoptomydoor:

Hi bdavis,
Our service is cost effective and competitive enough. undecided However, the cost provided is for it to ship via air and not ocean which can also be provided on request. The shipping cost is calculated based on package weight/dimension and you can learn more on this by clicking on the link below.
https://www.shoptomydoor.com/?mode=get_a_quote.

I know your system in and out and off the top of my head, I can name 5 freight forwarders with better service...I knew you even before you guys dreamed up shoptomydoor.

Konnektions146:

your reviews are bad as B A D.
You guys need to rebrand and hope to even be able to convince people again.
only ignorant guys can do business with yu..
you need to wake up
Good luck

Actually, 'badder' than bad

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2016
Please who knows GTB rate in USD as of today. I need to know if it's over the 330/USD mark
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by sql17: 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
macbeyland:
Please who knows GTB rate in USD as of today. I need to know if it's over the 330/USD mark

It was around 330 on Thursday when I ordered some stuff
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by saintpn(f): 12:34am On Jun 11, 2016
$274 paypal fund is available for sale @300/$ whatsapp 08069783660
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 5:58am On Jun 11, 2016
Happy weekend. Agc still available
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by pricelessmr: 7:41am On Jun 11, 2016
AleAirHub:

strictly on the mentioned names
Thanks
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 8:04am On Jun 11, 2016
$225 fiver paypal available at a good rate.. Contact me if interested.... Good morning
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2016
$400 Amazon gift card available at #265/$. My contact is in my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by aterejr(m): 11:01am On Jun 11, 2016
Singapore1:
black market?? undecided
no, red market
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Singapore1(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2016
aterejr:

no, red market
omode sha!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
Hello People, contact me if you have genuine PayPal available.

I'll buy all you have at a favourable rate.

Scammers be sensible.

The Bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eghosa1:
Hello People, contact me if you have genuine PayPal available.

I'll buy all you have at a favourable rate.

Scammers be sensible.

The Bible says TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM. THIS IS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

i have 5k genuine paypal . i only wish it was cheaper. can't even mention d rate cos its competing with black market rate.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by texaco1: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2016
neteller funding at 345 to 1$
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by computerboy: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
bdavis:

Please do adelove shipping offer consolidation. I'm planning on leaving usgobuy for them. Or can you pm me the best forwarder please
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bsaying(m): 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2016
Greetings o..
Pls I have multiple enquires to make from you guys who are already good at this stuff,i believe everyone had a day dey first learnt something,so pls be patient with me,thanks...
I want to buy on Ali express,just a phone,it costs 400 dollars,my questions are,
1)can I buy with my Uba,wema,first or zenith bank nairn acct??
2)how much will I be charged at this current dollar rate??
3)is Ali express trustworthy?
4)can it be shipped to Nigeria directly from dere? Or do I need an agent in China that I will ship it to and then the agent sends it to nigeria??
5)i have seen u guys talk about paypal,paymaster and other different payment platform,truthfully I don't know bout them and would really love to know especially about paypal which is often mentioned..
Like I said am willing to learn this, please be patient enough to teach a brother..thAnks.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 3:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
bsaying:
Greetings o..
Pls I have multiple enquires to make from you guys who are already good at this stuff,i believe everyone had a day dey first learnt something,so pls be patient with me,thanks...
I want to buy on Ali express,just a phone,it costs 400 dollars,my questions are,
1)can I buy with my Uba,wema,first or zenith bank nairn acct??
2)how much will I be charged at this current dollar rate??
3)is Ali express trustworthy?
4)can it be shipped to Nigeria directly from dere? Or do I need an agent in China that I will ship it to and then the agent sends it to nigeria??
5)i have seen u guys talk about paypal,paymaster and other different payment platform,truthfully I don't know bout them and would really love to know especially about paypal which is often mentioned..
Like I said am willing to learn this, please be patient enough to teach a brother..thAnks.

1) Yes you can.

2) Bank rates differ but none is less than 300 at the moment.

3) VERY TRUSTWORTHY. it's escrow compliant.

4) Both can be done seamlessly.

5) PayPal isn't accepted in aliexpress as they have their own payment platform called ALIPAY.

Contact Me so I buy and ship for you perhaps at a lesser rate even or basically to learn one day at a time so long you're not a pestering person.

Whatsapp is 0 7 o 5 9 5 8 9 2 2 2

Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Eghosa1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2016
tumababa:

i have 5k genuine paypal . i only wish it was cheaper. can't even mention d rate cos its competing with black market rate.

I would have bought all but with your juxtaposing PayPal and black market rate, I am on the run already. I'm looking at something favourable and black mart isn't. grin

Thanks all the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gabman700: 3:44pm On Jun 11, 2016
2300 Amazon gift card available @255.
Please do not call to negotiate price. That is the best it can go for.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by kingkennyd17(m): 4:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
Can someone tell me GTBANK naira to dollar recent rating.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by onatisi(m): 4:57pm On Jun 11, 2016
something is fishy and doesn't seem right with all these cheap amazon cards.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2016
Eghosa1:

I would have bought all but with your juxtaposing PayPal and black market rate, I am on the run already. I'm looking at something favourable and black mart isn't. grin

Thanks all the same.

Yea. Was just thinking aloud
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by optimised: 6:06pm On Jun 11, 2016
Is anyone else experiencing this too: I attempted paying with Stanbic MasterCard on Aliexpress' Alipay, but it rejected twice. It was successful yesterday and Thursday. Is it deliberate decline of forex deal from Stanbic or it is a temporary issue?

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by lilreese: 6:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
These Nigerian bank are thieves, Firstbank charging pounds higher than parrel rate. £1=512
. While they refund you lower then NGN300
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mbz101(m): 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
lordkay10:

Call Mr Ade on +1 (425) 205-8569

Thanks I have contacted him .
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2016
hello everyone, who missed me while i was out on my short vacation haha ? smiley. Anyways, i am back and i still got $322 amazon giftcards available. interested persons can contact me at 08101098212 via whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
Sellers keep increasing with mind blowing offers. shocked
Buyers beware lipsrsealed

He is back again with another moniker smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.