Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1262316 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by balogunsam(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
@blym4real and others, I need 100 people to verify NsoNaso for me please ooooo.... grin

Seriously, if you have had successful transactions with him kindly vet him or unvet him. Thank you. I'm very grateful.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by flez09: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2016
I would say this again.... " people should at least read through the last 5 - 20 pages of this thread to at least familiarise themselves with not just the current rates but also consistent and trustworthy monikers who deal in whatsoever you need" it's called market research damnit!! If you worked hard for your money...a few minutes is worth your wait. ....you don't just see a car and buy it nah. You go don do your research know whether e fit ya personality and money wey you get. #justsaying

4 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by megatran(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2016
$100 amazon gift card balance for sale. whatsapp 08101098212.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Lordtrillion(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2016
Still available, $250 Amazon Gift card at #280/$. Contact via the phone number in my signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bdavis: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:
And please can someone confirm if tumababa is real please, I need to order anoda 50Neteller, just incase the other one has entered voicemail...or better still someone shld recommend someone, thanks.

I can recommend Jazes
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by didymario7(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
Neteller funds needed. Quote me if u have @ a rate of $315.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by okeyglm: 2:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
so after all the warning you still went ahead to dash him money.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

Hello bro, just transacted with that eababa this morning

was it before or after you contacted me for neteller and asked for my bank details
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
okeyglm:

please your message is misleading... why do u have to quote a message where i was d only one mentioned and you use "him" as if i was the one he sent money to? thats not fair. please correct yourself. put the name of the "him" so we know who you are talking about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
tumababa:

please your message is misleading... why do u have to quote a message where i was d only one mentioned and you use "him" as if i was the one he sent money to? thats not fair. please correct yourself. put the name of the "him" so we know who you are talking about.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by okeyglm: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
i warned the guy to shine his eye oo.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by okeyglm: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2016
tumababa:

oga sorry, i was refering to gagzee and ebaba.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gagzee(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
tumababa:

was it before or after you contacted me for neteller and asked for my bank details
It was before I contacted you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gagzee(m): 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2016
okeyglm:

Dude pls shutup...

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gagzee(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
tumababa:

Sorry for d mixup its eababa not you
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by AleAirHub(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2016
eababa has been quote since morning and we are yet to get full gist on how the transaction play tongue tongue tongue.

I dey 5D dey observe and our Creator is taking records of everyone labour , we shall all be rewarded in the EVENING TIME!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
okeyglm:

oga sorry, i was refering to gagzee and ebaba.

i know. please modify the post and mention eababa. don't use "him"

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by gagzee(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
eababa has been quote since morning and we are yet to get full gist on how the transaction play tongue tongue tongue.

I dey 5D dey observe and our Creator is taking records of everyone labour , we shall all be rewarded in the EVENING TIME!!!
Well the ea guy is yet to credit me, anyways have moved on..people dnt knw uu can't dupe someone of his hard earned sweat n go easily like that..if not you, ur children would pay darely for it..anyways I just bought had a successful transaction with tumababa, Godbless bro
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2016
gagzee:

Well the ea guy is yet to credit me, anyways have moved on..people dnt knw uu can't dupe someone of his hard earned sweat n go easily like that..if not you, ur children would pay darely for it..anyways I just bought had a successful transaction with tumababa, Godbless bro

you welcome.

emmanuel awharitefe will soon be caught.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2016
tumababa dey vex cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragnet:
tumababa dey vex cheesy

I just hope u know it ur job to curb all this things
I know it not easy
But it ur job
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
eniolaamoda:

I just hope u know it ur job to curb all this things I know it not easy But it ur job
I just hope you know my job description. If you don't, you shouldn't assume.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragnet:

I just hope you know my job description.
If you don't, you shouldn't assume.

LoL
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dragnet: 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
Suntemi:

LoL
abi na, make everything clear. Even nairaland has a disclaimer.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2016
AleAirHub:
PayPal & Payoneer Fund Is Needed.
Offer price is 315.

I have PayPal funds for sale up to $2000. Call, whatsapp or email me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Suntemi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragnet:

abi na, make everything clear.
Even nairaland has a disclaimer.

Lately the drama wey dey happen on this thread no be here, Na why I just dey observe from afar.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by dagr8(m): 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2016
dragnet:

I just hope you know my job description.
If you don't, you shouldn't assume.
Lol
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2016
So another person has been scammed again.... Jeez! Well, as for me, the only people I can trust with my money on this thread is Meetmal.... and Tumababa, though I have not done biz with him. But Meetmal, she is 1 million percent tested and trusted.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by justi4jesu(f): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
I need Perfect Money asap. If you have hit me up.

Scammers you are also welcome, but you will pay me first. cheesy
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by riosworos(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2016
I need AGC OF $209 as soon as possible... So reputable sellers plz holla
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 22, 2016
riosworos:
I need AGC OF $209 as soon as possible... So reputable sellers plz holla

₦ 300 per $. whatsapp 08053250698

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.