Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,826 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:35 AM

Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< - Technology Market (755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< (1242402 Views)

Buying Itunes and Amazon @ Good rates / Attractive Dollar Exchange Rates For Online Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (908) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by BossOlowo: 4:39am On May 27, 2017
What is the current exchange rate of CNY to NGN
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 4:40am On May 27, 2017
Please house, I have a problem with my UK PayPal account which I have talked about the problem here. I eventually summoned courage to send them my Nigeria National ID card as photo ID and called them. They later sent me a mail requesting for additional information about 6 of the seven payments which I have received on that account. The payments were fnf payments I purchased and received from sellers.

Pls how do I resolve this issue, and why would they be seeking for additional information on the PayPal funds transfers made to my account

Thanks in anticipation of your response and suggestions.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 5:02am On May 27, 2017
macbeyland:
Please house, I have a problem with my UK PayPal account which I have talked about the problem here. I eventually summoned courage to send them my Nigeria National ID card as photo ID and called them. They later sent me a mail requesting for additional information about 6 of the seven payments which I have received on that account. The payments were fnf payments I purchased and received from sellers.

Pls how do I resolve this issue, and why would they be seeking for additional information on the PayPal funds transfers made to my account

Thanks in anticipation of your response and suggestions.
Since you have summon the courage to cast yourself no problem your problem is have solved no but failure to provide what they requested may put your account under the doom.

Just find email,screenshot,tracking number,photo of the items that you bought,invoice,contact of the seller etc and send to them and most importantly ask the seller to also help you contact them.And if you are the seller,you can as well ask your buyer to send the above mentioned and contact them that all the transactions went smoothly between two of you.

If you composed yourself very well trust me your account will forever exist with paypal.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 5:05am On May 27, 2017
$190 FnF paypal available @370/$ Whatsapp 08088759163
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by uncleshege(m): 5:07am On May 27, 2017
$4k Payoneer and/or Skrill needed urgently!!! Call or WhatsApp on Signature...
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by macbeyland(m): 5:40am On May 27, 2017
Zdoh:
Since you have summon the courage to cast yourself no problem your problem is have solved no but failure to provide what they requested may put your account under the doom.

Just find email,screenshot,tracking number,photo of the items that you bought,invoice,contact of the seller etc and send to them and most importantly ask the seller to also help you contact them.And if you are the seller,you can as well ask your buyer to send the above mentioned and contact them that all the transactions went smoothly between two of you.

If you composed yourself very well trust me your account will forever exist with paypal.

No, the transactions which they want information on now are not on the items I bought online. They want me to supply information on the PayPal funds that were sent to my account.

So far, I have received 7 transactions on PayPal fnf funds. They sent me a mail asking for more information on 6 of the 7 funds that were credited to my account.

Could it be that these funds sent to my account are subject to suspicious activities?

What kind of additional information can I supply

I have already contacted those who sold the funds to me asking them to please send me info on the funds they transfered to me.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 7:38am On May 27, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$... Western Union has limits and they can report to the IRS.

Contact in signature..
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 8:17am On May 27, 2017
Good morning AGC available at 320 flat
Call or whatsapp 08066475319
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 9:10am On May 27, 2017
abrahym:
Good morning AGC available at 320 flat
Call or whatsapp 08066475319

N300 if you are genuine. How many do you have?
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 10:09am On May 27, 2017
How can he be genuine when the rate charged by banks is N320/$ minimum and you are offering to pay N300/$?

mavinc4u:

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by abrahym(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

See question, if am genuine. I played you before or anyone complain about me on here before.. Don't spoil my reputation on here please... If the rate no pay you please move on
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by adabsmith(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2017
500$ available at 405 contact signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by FIRIKI(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
$250 BTC available @400
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Day11(m): 2:24pm On May 27, 2017
Buy/Sell Paypal Funds / Fiverr Withdrawal Fast, reliable and secure e-currency exchanger. Instant Funding without delay.

Perfect Choice for your E-Currency Changer Solution.

Day11
Whatsapp: 08027163988
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 5:05pm On May 27, 2017
MrTour:

How can he be genuine when the rate charged by banks is N320/$ minimum and you are offering to pay N300/$?

It is always good to be mute when you understand nothing. Asking a professional question would have saved you some unprofessional attitude above. Trying to make sense and you ended up with nonsense. I am not buying with your money so do me a favour and face your front.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 5:19pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:
I BUY PAYONEER, FIVER PAYPAL AND BTC AT Best RATE

Am available for fiverr Paypal Withdrawal

$50 - $99usd i change AT #340/usd

$100 - $500 i change @ #340-350/usd

PAYONEER FUND - 50-2000 i change @ 350--360/usd

i buy payoneer from 50usd at 350 -360/usd

Itunes Gift Card 240 - 270/usd

USA CASH DEPOSIT BUY AND SELL

fast cashout service... any bank.... Zero 7 zero 60 72 7 6 7 2
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 5:20pm On May 27, 2017
Durosure:
SAVE MORE THAN 30% ON YOUR NEXT ONLINE SHIPPING And SHOPPING from China shocked shocked And Learn Nigeria E-commerce Tricks...

BUY YOU GOODS CHEAPER ON CHINESE WEBSITE...

NOW AVAILABLE...

Instant payment on any Chinese Website

1688.com

Taobao.com

Etc.

You just Give US the product Link Or Name and we get back to you swiftly... We even Negotiate Discount for YOU
No Commission

Also..

Send Money To Supplier in China and USA at the cheapest Rate Ever.. from 50rmb to 200k RMB Daily....

Whatsapp 0 7 060 727 672....

physical Transaction is Available In Lagos.. CHeck Banner on Profile for our Office Address.

WITH DUROSURE PROFITABILITY IS ASSURED
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by MrTour: 5:25pm On May 27, 2017
You really need serious help, read the screenshot again but this time read it slowly and observe the question mark added at the end of the sentence. It seems you didn't attend primary school because they would have taught you how to recognise a question.

There is nothing professional about asking why you expect a giftcard bought with a hacked credit facility to be genuine. Its nothing new but it is strange when you look for genuine characteristics in an inferior product.

We are operating at different capacity so don't quote me and keep searching.

mavinc4u:

It is always good to be mute when you understand nothing. Asking a professional question would have saved you some unprofessional attitude above. Trying to make sense and you ended up with nonsense. I am not buying with your money so do me a favour and face your front.

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 6:51pm On May 27, 2017
abrahym:

See question, if am genuine. I played you before or anyone complain about me on here before.. Don't spoil my reputation on here please... If the rate no pay you please move on

My dear, you don't have to play me or someone before I follow due diligence. I did not even ask a question as I made only a statement and you are fuming like this, what then happens if I should ask a question. Please if you can't take a simple statement, I would suggest you park up because you can't take the real question when it comes. If you really understand how business works then you should have come across questions like; is it genuine? I hope is not fake? Is this your shop or you want to play a fast one on me and so on? Just on this thread people ask question about any member before transacting with anyone; no make me vex for you now. A banker in a Nigeria bank lost his job because he failed to do due diligence before sending more than 10M of customers money to a guy in US in the name of buying dollar from him. If that banker had asked some professional questions then he would have figured out something on time. Like you said, I have moved on at least with my money in tact. You can sell your card to people who will not ask question. If you do not know where you are going and also refuse to ask questions then others will take you to their destination
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 7:27pm On May 27, 2017
MrTour:
You really need serious help, read the screenshot again but this time read it slowly and observe the question mark added at the end of the sentence. It seems you didn't attend primary school because they would have taught you how to recognise a question.

There is nothing professional about asking why you expect a giftcard bought with a hacked credit facility to be genuine. Its nothing new but it is strange when you look for genuine characteristics in an inferior product.

We are operating at different capacity so don't quote me and keep searching.

Behold the educated illiterate, the worst education is attending it all yet you have nothing to offer. What should I do with your question mark or apostrophe? The fact remain you know nothing and still refuse to learn. If I should disintegrate that your comment with your question mark then I will expose you more. As a good person I am, I will try and break your head a bit and put some vital information in your brain. Gift cards can be gotten through many ways like amazon affiliate marketers are paid with gift card which they sell to people in return for their money, some people coming into the country buy gift cards to be sold for their money to avoid been harassed at the airport, some use it as a means of sending money to family and friends while some do online jobs they are paid with gift card and so on. Why do you expect someone that understands that amazon gift card only works on amazon where goods are always expensive to compare to others? I don't want to educate you more to avoid confusing you here, you can try digesting my first tutor then come back with a professional response for the complete lecture. You only know amazon gift cards as been acquired through hacked credit card for reasons known to you alone. I know rhetoric questions, statement, tactical question, unprofessional questions and the rest. Take a good look at my monicker and don't ever make the mistake of quoting me with your unprofessional attitude because I will put you where you belong.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mayorall(m): 10:33pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by DoraOwunna(f): 10:36pm On May 27, 2017
mavinc4u:

Behold the educated illiterate, the worst education is attending it all yet you have nothing to offer. What should I do with your question mark or apostrophe? The fact remain you know nothing and still refuse to learn. If I should disintegrate that your comment with your question mark then I will expose you more. As a good person I am, I will try and break your head a bit and put some vital information in your brain. Gift cards can be gotten through many ways like amazon affiliate marketers are paid with gift card which they sell to people in return for their money, some people coming into the country buy gift cards to be sold for their money to avoid been harassed at the airport, some use it as a means of sending money to family and friends while some do online jobs they are paid with gift card and so on. Why do you expect someone that understands that amazon gift card only works on amazon where goods are always expensive to compare to others? I don't want to educate you more to avoid confusing you here, you can try digesting my first tutor then come back with a professional response for the complete lecture. You only know amazon gift cards as been acquired through hacked credit card for reasons known to you alone. I know rhetoric questions, statement, tactical question, unprofessional questions and the rest. Take a good look at my monicker and don't ever make the mistake of quoting me with your unprofessional attitude because I will put you where you belong.

Pls this place is mearnt for bizness. Ifu guyz want to insult uresefs do it elsewhere cos am looking for someone with good rate for checkouts not to start looking at all dese long statements with grammer

1 Like

Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by mavinc4u(f): 12:30am On May 28, 2017
DoraOwunna:

Pls this place is mearnt for bizness. Ifu guyz want to insult uresefs do it elsewhere cos am looking for someone with good rate for checkouts not to start looking at all dese long statements with grammer

Yes, it is meant for business and my statement was also meant for business and not for people like him to quote me any how. You can continue looking for your checkouts while ignoring my post as I did not have any checkouts on them. Always be focus in life, know what you want and where you are heading to and do not allow the long statements to deviate you from your main purpose in life. Thank you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Durosure(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2017
PayPal fund available GnS or FnF.

Come my WhatsApp
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Zdoh(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2017
macbeyland:

No, the transactions which they want information on now are not on the items I bought online. They want me to supply information on the PayPal funds that were sent to my account.

So far, I have received 7 transactions on PayPal fnf funds. They sent me a mail asking for more information on 6 of the 7 funds that were credited to my account.

Could it be that these funds sent to my account are subject to suspicious activities?

What kind of additional information can I supply

I have already contacted those who sold the funds to me asking them to please send me info on the funds they transfered to me.
It maybe that one all of the funds you received came from hacked account or they have filed a dispute and if there is no concret evidences paypal will held the money or refund it back to the sender or the amounts you recieved concentively was too big for the age of your account,I mean in term of certain limit.You can try your best to provide some evidences from your end and I pray you find them consider you.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 2:39pm On May 28, 2017
1070$ payoneer for sale at 365/$

If you need it

Just inbox me through my number

Please i am selling all at once.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by valencia25(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
valencia25:
Bring all your US, Canadian And Australian iTunes Gift Cards of $100 denominations below (Only accepting 100 below i.e 100, 75, 50, 25, 15, 10) .
Anything below 100 is acceptable.✔
I can't take cards above 100 denominations. ❌
Fast Cashout and Prompt payment. No stories.

Bring your bulk cards to me, legit buyer.... Bulk are 100 (10) or 50 (20) or more. $1,000 upward in 100 denominations below.
Fast business, send me your valid cards now.....!!

Call/WhatsApp: 080..8286....2125

Best Buyer, Fast payment... Get the best rate for your iTunes Gift Cards
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Clone2020(m): 9:08pm On May 28, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$... Western Union has limits and they can report to the IRS.

Contact in signature
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by Bamz(m): 11:20pm On May 28, 2017
$1000 BTC needed at a holy rate.

Contact below.
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by bizzynix: 4:31am On May 29, 2017
$1,050 PayPal funds available. Can be sent as FnF or GnS. Contact below⬇️
Re: Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<< by eniolaamoda: 7:32am On May 29, 2017
1500$ payoneer for sale at 370/$

If you need it

Inbox me

(1) (2) (3) ... (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) (757) (758) ... (908) (Reply)

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper / The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.