Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:02 PM

Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In (679 Views)

Taxify Driver Squeezes Lady's Nipples After She Told Him She's A Lesbian / Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Man Kills His 18-Month-Old Daughter In Makurdi, "A Voice Told Him She's A Witch" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In by Horlaidex(m): 7:50am On Aug 02, 2015
The fraudsters are at work again. One of them who
identified himself as Frank is now harvesting more souls for Lucifer.

See his message below:

Hello everyone here, I am agent Frank. one of the agents sent by the high LUCIFER to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great Illuminati temple, Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the House of Illuminati riches today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home.

Am a business man I own construction companies all
over the world but I was once like you I could not even feed my family what kind of life was that to live, I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great House of illuminati riches and I took my chances and I have been a member for the past 28 years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow these and many more other benefits. If you are serious and ready to become a member Email us now (Kindomofpower02@gmail.com) or you call the most high one +2348071622371

Hehehe laughter attack, Naija fraudsters una no go kill person.
Re: Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2015
Re: Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 02, 2015
What?
Re: Online Scammer Says Lucifer Told Him To Bring More Souls To Illuminati Temple In by MicroBox: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Oh a illuminati how much be application because I know say even though you own construction company all over the world you.won't mind that token for application form.. story for the gods.
How funny when someone want to sell books of how make money online while he claim to be earning $2000 per week.

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Tragic Photos Which Prove The Bonds Of Motherhood Know No Bounds. / . / Nigerian Arrested With Drugs For The Third Time In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.