Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,381 members, 7,937,146 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... (79701 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo At Obafemi Awolowo's 30th Remembrance Service / Dolapo Osinbajo At The Family Of Eunice Olawale, Murdered While Preaching / "Pressure On Buhari To Stop Anti-Corruption War" - VP Yemi Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by chax100(f): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lying liars! Another propaganda and media hype. Photos government. For your information, school children are still waiting their free meal as promised. You are hiding and eating. grin grin grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Akprof(m): 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
This is not a big deal, my governor, Peter Ayodele Fayose-(PAF) is more approachable than this and the wailer call it tricks. Has this man been doing this before? No. so this is the original tricks and not change. Up my man-OSOKOMOLE (PAF)
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by dollyptosh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
crispberry:
Lol. I am an APC member but this doesn't mean change na cheesy cheesy naija people sha grin grin
Lol. abi ooo, I just tired
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2015
priscaoge:
But my heart didn't melt op tongue tongue

@hmkstudios_ng why didn't u take a selfie with him? In that case its a lie tongue tongue

(As a Nairalander wey I be) A selfie with him or it never happened grin grin grin
Nne ya head dey dia APC goons using pics to scam Nigeria since may 29

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by priscaoge(f): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
onyeomaonyeoma:
Nne ya head dey dia APC goons using pics to scam Nigeria since may 29

Don't mind them, Rochas is using his pics with Obama to scam them in Imo. Only a Selfie will convince me grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by elbaraj001(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:
she want you to remember how hard it was to see officials of the past administration. Are you that dull? Or you are being TANoid
God bless ur generation...

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by alabiyemmy(m): 1:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:
she want you to remember how hard it was to see officials of the past administration. Are you that dull? Or you are being TANoid

Is that an achievement? Mtcheeewww
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Hidentity(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2015
slyfoxxjoe:
nice lie.. tell us another one
Believe whatever you like bro, while I move on.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by hardbody: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
DEngineer:

Depends on whether you were around where they were at any given time.

If the OP was not at that eatery at that point in time, will the VP be spotted?

Everything is a big deal in this country. In nearby Ghana here their leaders live with the populace.

Meanwhile on Friday, I boarded same flight with the Governor of the State of Osun (I think he is Aregbesola, i know his face not his name) and see a few people asking him, Oga governor when are u paying your state and the man was just laughing and murmuring something. He sat 2 seats away from me. Maybe i should have jumped down from the Medview flight.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by lastpage: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
That's the man,not all those crooks forming uche face.our leaders are supposed to be approachable.Am sure the lady will just go to IG and caption it;chilling with my Vice president.and please prof,stop taking sprite its too sugary why not[b] cold trophy or cold legend[/b] we all love you

Pastor nor dey drink Alcoholic drink nii!

or do you want him to be like "that one" that sleeps and wakes up on "Sapele water"?
U can imagine what kind of policies will be coming out of the brain of a drunken leader!

Even the Bible asks rulers not to stare at the wine! shocked shocked shocked

As we use to say Sa'yoo na bastradz! grin grin

****Orders two chilled Legendz with flenty-flenty fried "peppered" gizzard***** grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by henrysam(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2015
If this is the change APC promised Nigerians it's time to cry.
Buhari is gallivanting all over America and West Africa.
His deputy is snapping pictures with IDP and. In the eatery
If it. Has been any PDP I now the chanoids here must have tried to poison themselves.
All is well time is tickling and the scores will be known.
It's just a matter of time
Just wonder when this gullibility will end.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by KanayoNwabuwa(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
crispberry:
Lol. I am an APC member but this doesn't mean change na cheesy cheesy naija people sha grin grin
Ode!!!....did yu ever see Atiku, GEJ or Namadi Sambo all thru dier tenures
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rubyradiance(f): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
rozayx5:
lipsrsealed

kim k wud be jealous of this govt

no action. just piction undecided

The reason u are seeing pictures everyday is because this government is very accessible and approachable,,i don't blame ur sense of reasoning because this is d 1st time you are seeing a government that is not run like a mafia cult,so brace urself & enjoy the humility of these men

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by DTOBS(m): 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lattop:
Wetin u wan make I do to dis
I wonder oooooo...how that one take affect the price of garri for market? Or how e don take affect the dollar-naira discrepancy?

#rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rozayx5(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
rubyradiance:

The reason u are seeing pictures everyday is because this government is very accessible and approachable,,i don't blame ur sense of reasoning because this is d 1st time you are seeing a government that is not run like a mafia cult,so brace urself & enjoy the humility of these men

lol . gullible followers cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by praxisnetworks: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
wail as usual......

Lattop:
Wetin u wan make I do to dis
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by korexdodo(m): 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2015
Only a DULLARD will meet the VP of Nigeria and not take a photo WITH him! I don't believe jo.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rubyradiance(f): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
rozayx5:

lol . gullible followers cheesy grin cheesy grin

In life nothing is constant,PDP had their 16 years,Jonathan had his 6yrs and it's now d time of Buhari and someone else will take his/her turn thereafter. Get over yourself & accept dat for everything there's time & chance,i don't support any party,when jonathan was there I prayed for him always & I'm doing same 4 buhari,.but I'm really irritated wen I see some low lifers taking politics as a personal matter
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rozayx5(m): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
rubyradiance:

In life nothing is constant,PDP had their 16 years,Jonathan had his 6yrs and it's now d time of Buhari and someone else will take his/her turn thereafter. Get over yourself & accept dat for everything there's time & chance,i don't support any party,when jonathan was there I prayed for him always & I'm doing same 4 buhari,.but I'm really irritated wen I see some low lifers taking politics as a personal matter

lol .. we don hear. now run along . weedian
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by crispberry(f): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
KanayoNwabuwa:

Ode!!!....did yu ever see Atiku, GEJ or Namadi Sambo all thru dier tenures

You are the one that is an ode here. What is so special in taking the VP's picture? Please when we say change this is not the change we are talking about. Like I said earlier, I am an APC member
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Nothing special here. He is just an ordinary commissioner isn't he? I have seen so many commissioners in mama put before. Next!
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by JADESOLA15: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
EyinadeAdemola:
That's the man,not all those crooks forming uche face.our leaders are supposed to be approachable.Am sure the lady will just go to IG and caption it;chilling with my Vice president.and please prof,stop taking sprite its too sugary why not cold trophy or cold legend we all love you

Ahhahah, cold Trophy ke? Awon omo obokun,otin oniyan. omi asoro. I greet o
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by scachy(m): 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
crispberry:

I tire ooo,I v been trying to fix where change comes into the picture. Smh for some people. Celebrating as if the man declared free feeding for the whole Nation. A man who came to fill his stomach.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rubyradiance(f): 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
rozayx5:

lol .. we don hear. now run along .
weedian

Well a teenager must always be a teenager..anyway thank God for internet,civilization & social media
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by omoakin111: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=68pt]until we see this.... he remains a promise and fail.[/size]

Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by rozayx5(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
rubyradiance:

Well a teenager must always be a teenager..anyway thank God for internet,civilization & social media

lol. little girl claiming adult
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Familyfirst: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
This will definitely melt your heart. Long live our Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo. smiley smiley

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/miss-hafsat-spotted-vp-yemi-osinbajo-at.html

this iss the change we pray for www.familyparliament.com
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by xest(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
Is that what u labeled as change? U can say he is simple in nature and not extravagant.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by dwayni: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
I guess I'm the only one who ain't buying this bullshitt lies. We've seen enough pictures of these movie star politicians why asking him to pose for picture instead of taking one with him?

No one give a fuccck about all these publicity bs pls.
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by Mbediogu(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Shehucom:
Humility at its peak.. Simple and down to earth..

For APC the peak is at the restaurant?
Re: Lady Spotted VP Yemi Osinbajo At An Eatery And This Happened... by darlenese(f): 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2015
rozayx5:
lipsrsealed

kim k wud be jealous of this govt

no action. just piction undecided

cheesy cheesy

Welcome to the govt of picture by picture and for the picture ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Map Showing States Controlled By PDP & APC / DCP Usman Umar Belel Buried After Shiite Protest, Had Only One Child (Photos) / Peter Obi Hugs Atiku Abubakar After Being Selected As His Running Mate. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.