Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,905 members, 7,889,995 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 06:57 AM

Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] (2307 Views)

Speculators Lose N100m As CBN Pumps Dollars Into Interbank / How To Get Dollar Into Your Domiciliary Account / CBN Bans Deposits Into Domiciliary Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by Ymodulus: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2015
Hello,

last week several banks stopped deposit of Dollars / Pounds into domiciliary account, and now there is a high demand to deposit dollars into domiciliary account.

We like to inform you that we can help you make dollars transfer to your domiciliary account and you pay us in Naira.

Exchange Rate: N210 to $1.

Amount Available: $26,700.
Minimum amount to transfer per transaction: $1000

We can wire to any bank in the US or dollar account in Nigeria.

Note: I need naira only!!!!!!!!! you give us naira deposit and we give you dollars thanks

[size=23pt]Sold. Thanks[/size]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by edisoncash: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2015
Please how do we meet for this transactions
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by Ymodulus: 11:33am On Aug 02, 2015
edisoncash:
Please how do we meet for this transactions

Where do you stay?
Abuja / Lagos / kano I can shuttle. Same day we meet and transact.

Thanks
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by Ymodulus: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2015
[size=24pt]Thanks

Sold. [/size]
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by cybug: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ha... Sharp Sharp? cheesy
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by makzeze: 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
Hello,

last week several banks stopped deposit of Dollars / Pounds into domiciliary account, and now there is a high demand to deposit dollars into domiciliary account.

We like to inform you that we can help you make dollars transfer to your domiciliary account and you pay us in Naira.

Exchange Rate: N210 to $1.

Amount Available: $26,700.
Minimum amount to transfer per transaction: $1000

We can wire to any bank in the US or dollar account in Nigeria.

Note: I need naira only!!!!!!!!! you give us naira deposit and we give you dollars thanks

[size=23pt]Sold. Thanks[/size]
does that mean parrarel mkt or black mkt will cease to exist.
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
makzeze:
does that mean parrarel mkt or black mkt will cease to exist.

Seems you are in parallel market biz grin

D guy is about to put you out of business cheesy
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by makzeze: 3:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolsix:

Seems you are in parallel market biz grin

D guy is about to put you out of business cheesy
no, am not . just out of curiosity
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by arbitrage: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ymodulus:
[size=24pt]Thanks

Sold. [/size]

That was fast. I wish to know the method as I intend to send to both destinations too.
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by mavinc4u(f): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
arbitrage:

That was fast. I wish to know the method as I intend to send to both destinations too.

online transfer still works but cash deposit is a no no.
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by pricelessmr: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
mavinc4u:

online transfer still works but cash deposit is a no no.

How do I transfer from my naira account online into my dollar domiciliary account? Any useful techniques will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Re: Deposit Dollars Into You Domiciliary Account @ N210 / $1 [ Sold All] by legalwealth(m): 12:40pm On Aug 29, 2015
pricelessmr:

How do I transfer from my naira account online into my dollar domiciliary account? Any useful techniques will be appreciated.
Thank you.

How many dollars do you need?

(1) (Reply)

Which Business With 200,000 Naira Nairalander / Digital Currency Market: PM,BTC,PAYPAL,PAYONEER,OKPAY &MORE / How To Start Your Solar Energy Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.