Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,715 members, 7,914,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:57 PM

My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle (60435 Views)

Bovi To Nigerians Who Want Him To Apologize "Read My Lips.. "Eat ****" / See Photo Of Kanye West's New Pink And Blonde Hairdo / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
constance500:
It's real, I brush mine too daily and it's sort of pinky, he might be right

Not that pinky like on the pix.

I've always brushed mine, like 8yrs now... It's not that pinky sef.
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by femiranking28(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na to buy Sponge bob
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by sosleem(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
constance500:
. Who does this? How come u av 60 pple u following on nairaland....wot I jst can't beliv is dat u following 54 females and 6 males, how come nigeria lost her sense of gender equality or.......? Is a question anyway...sleem wots yuh business?
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nuella222(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Pink lips syndrome .....pls where can I buy iron brush
grin u can use iron sponge instead grin grin
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nuella222(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
femiranking28:
Na to buy Sponge bob
u mean sponge bob square pant? grin

1 Like

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Emmex71: 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
smileyhe is right..at least una wia dey find pink lips would find this helpful grin
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokolinxum:
Sean Tizzle has ‘revealed’ the secret to his new pink lips which a lot of people have said he got through a minor surgery, but Mr Sean says no, that’s not true, here’s what he did. According to him,
the only thing that changed the colour of his lips was that he woke up every morning to brush his lips like he brushes his teeth. He then applies a lip balm, and alas a pink lips came ALIVE.
”It is simple- you put your lips together and brush them gently to remove the dead cells that may have accumulated overnight or the residue from drinking beverages”, Sean Tizzle said.

Source »» http://suretunez.net/sure-gist-my-new-pink-lips-is-as-a-result-of-brushing-my-lips-not-surgery-sean-tizzle/
so we should just agree that since they have birth to him, he has not been brushing shey?
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Raemhure001(m): 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
freecocoa:
You are not. A friend of mine has been saying that since time immemorial.grin
Lol
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by dapyd1(m): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
iameugene:
its the truth
Ok, I hear.
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by shevon: 2:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
You brush both lips and it was only the lower lip that turned pink while the "igbo" residue on the upper lip refused to come off.
Uncle you can lie o. Uncle, I will recommend you go and represent Nigeria in the World Lying Championship. angry

1 Like

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
brushing lips now? smiley

1 Like

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Damseluc(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
That's true. Brushing you lips with a soft brush makes the lips pink.
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by femiranking28(m): 2:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
[quote author=Nuella222 post=36561549]u mean sponge bob square pant? grin[/quote square brush]
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Lovechyld101(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokolinxum:
Sean Tizzle has ‘revealed’ the secret to his new pink lips which a lot of people have said he got through a minor surgery, but Mr Sean says no, that’s not true, here’s what he did. According to him,
the only thing that changed the colour of his lips was that he woke up every morning to brush his lips like he brushes his teeth. He then applies a lip balm, and alas a pink lips came ALIVE.
”It is simple- you put your lips together and brush them gently to remove the dead cells that may have accumulated overnight or the residue from drinking beverages”, Sean Tizzle said.

Source »» http://suretunez.net/sure-gist-my-new-pink-lips-is-as-a-result-of-brushing-my-lips-not-surgery-sean-tizzle/
The Guy has a Low self esteem and he his Fake.
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Lincoln275(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
liar , dtz what u are
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by dapyd1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Temysteve:
ops, i think with the help of iron sponge, u can become albino

Lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Dubemkelly(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
insycarc:

are you sure
No go kill yourself, if u no get pink lips, forgerrit, it aint worth the stress craving to have one

1 Like

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by ExInferis(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why would a man need pink lips?
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by hadaydhollarpo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sm foolish lads go soon follow suit. #pinklipssyndrome
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by sathel(m): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
booqee:
nice pic..

but there's nothing little about ur lips.
I meant dat my pink lips is not dah much
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Emac(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
So it's when u became famous, that's when u deemed it necessary to be brushing your lips.. Sean tizzle pls who are u deceiving?

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokolinxum:

Okay...

Did you also brush your eyelids too? No be MaryKay make up be dat?
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by carymah(f): 4:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
constance500:

for how long?
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by escobar07(m): 5:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
I guess it's suppose to add to his sex appeal.
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Ezemarcel:
Pink lips syndrome .....pls where can I buy iron brush
LDKM,grincheesy
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by phreakabit(m): 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gay toad looking a$s niqqa!
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Tolubory(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
may be him Lips Nah Leather Lips..
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by Temysteve(m): 8:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
dapyd1:

Lmaooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
winkwink keep trying
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by ramdris(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is he brushing his eyelid as well cos dey look pinky to me... undecided
Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by eldeeswaggs(m): 11:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
kokolinxum:

Tizzle wats d big deal of pink lips? I have a pinky 2, without showing off. Though girls love it and admire a lot.
My frnd work on ur tracks n giv ur fans a banger not some pink lips glory.
#kapeesh

Re: My New ‘pink Lips’ Is As A Result Of Brushing My Lips,not Surgery- Sean Tizzle by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2015
on my way to the bar to get iron brush for ma unborn children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) / Adesua Etomi's Bachelorette 'Hen' Party (Photos) / Psquare: Paul Okoye Announces Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.