Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,190 members, 7,925,699 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:46 PM

My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... (3170 Views)

Malachi 3 Is Not Talking To Christian But Isreal / Opinion: I Am Christian, But I Love Wearing Hijab / A Must Read For Every Serious Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Tampinu(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2017
sexaddict08:
My roommate is surely a born-again Christian.
He Prays after waking up every morning.
He Goes to early morning service at least 3 times weekly.
He Fast along with his church presently.
He Gives glory to God in almost everything he does including all his conversations.
I've never seen him miss Sunday service for almost five months I've known him now.
What's else to prove he's heavenly minded? But he drinks, and he smokes weed. He's not a drunkard, maybe one bottle daily n he doesn't misbehave in anyway.

He smokes his weed somewhere in the compound after work everyday?
I'm not saying smoking weed is a sin but combining it with being heavenly minded is another thing. What's ur say?

I used to smoke weed.
I still do, but I used to, too grin
Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by jamilafilani: 10:16pm On Jul 15, 2017
Read our blog @ www.diverswift.com
Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Tampinu(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2017
Tampinu:

I used to smoke weed.
I still do, but I used to, too grin

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 15, 2017
priscaoge:

Lol....I wonder oooo

Like seriously u want us to Judge him? Are u perfect? Have U ever tried to advice him against his smoking habit? Have u ever prayed for him? And here u are telling us to judge him like we are God. Let he who is without sin be d first to cast d stone.

To tell someone that's he's wrong isn't judging the person.

And the Bible never said it's a sin to judge others.
Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Tampinu(m): 6:18am On Nov 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

To tell someone that's he's wrong isn't judging the person.

And the Bible never said it's a sin to judge others.

Matthew 7:1-3 KJV

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you.

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 20, 2017
Tampinu:

Matthew 7:1-3 KJV

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you.

So how is it a sin

I'm waiting.
Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Tampinu(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
PrecisionFx:

So how is it a sin

I'm waiting.

How is it not a sin; we are all waiting...
Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 20, 2017
Tampinu:

How is it not a sin; we are all waiting...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by NairalandSARS: 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
Smoking weed is legal is some countries

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Princewell2012(m): 1:00pm On Nov 21, 2017
the Lord Jesus says in matthew 5 v 48 be ye perfect even as the Father in heaven is perfect. Paul also admonished the saints to walk honest among the people so that they might have no evil thing to say of you. You people keep using the word of God which says judge not to be silent in serious matters. Sorry but its not judging. All i have to conclude is that such is roommate is hell fire bound. He might go to church, fast and pray and all those religious activities but there is no Salvation and the works of the Cross to destroy the works of devil in his life. So his roommate must repent and be genuinely born again and takes a stroll to calvary and get his knees on the Cross and confess repent and turn to Jesus. Remember only the perfect saints without stain shall see the Lord.

Don't be surprised that this brother may make heaven before you.

I haven't seen Jesus condemned anyone about these in the bible. Maybe you will show me one.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Princewell2012(m): 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
sexaddict08:

OK ,
if the law of the land says every man would marry man and woman to marry fellow women, are u going to obey the law? just yes or no

Don't mind the hypocrites. He would not be able to answer that question.

But he can backbites, gossip, unforgiving, hatred, and wickedness. But he tongue lashes a man that drinks alcohol. What a Hypocrisy'.

Believe me God is going to shock everybody on that day.

1 Like

Re: My Roommate Is A Serious Christian, But He Smokes Weed... by Tampinu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Princewell2012:

Don't mind the hypocrites. He would not be able to answer that question.

But he can backbites, gossip, unforgiving, hatred, and wickedness. But he tongue lashes a man that drinks alcohol. What a Hypocrisy'.

Believe me God is going to shock everybody on that day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9So3e1w5A

(1) (2) (Reply)

For The Sake Of The Kids And Future Generation / Demonic Kabbalah Hebrew Sex Magic Used To Create Sodomite Soldiers. / The Gospel Is Totally Free Pastor Benny Hinn Apologize!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.