Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,458 members, 7,932,522 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:24 AM

Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) (2122 Views)

Please Take My Babies, They Will Eat Them; Woman Says After Giving Birth. Photos / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jian Feng, a man reportedly from northern China, sued and divorced his wife after she had a son who was
“incredibly ugly” and did not resemble either parent. Initially Feng sued for adultery, but it later came to light that his wife had spent $100,000 on plastic surgery before she met him.

“I married my wife out of love, but as soon as we had our first son, we began having marital issues. Our son was
incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me,” Feng said

Feng then sued his wife, who has not been named, for marrying under false pretenses, since he had no knowledge of these surgeries before they wed. The judge reportedly agreed, and awarded Feng $120,000 from his wife.

www.ibtimes.com/jian-feng-new-ugly-baby-photo-attributed-chinese-man-who-sued-wife-over-plastic-surgery-deception

Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by hisprinceship: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Ha haha hahaha hahahaha hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by kossyablaze(m): 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
Jesus

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by peemyke(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by krazydave(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
*sips coffee*
9ja babes take note....
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 02, 2015
Plastic surgery cannot make someone beautiful, that second pix is so fake, as fake as my finger nails undecided
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2015
Okk
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Naturally she is nt dt bad...wonda y she opted 4 plastic surgery...dere are millions uglier dan her..and are stil proud of their luks
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by cherylsmith(f): 10:56pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by An2elect2(f): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2015
She forgot to alter her genes too grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by darlenese(f): 10:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Bhahahahahahahahaahah
Many girls would be sued in Nija soon

Make up fraud every where cry
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by ellahzy(f): 11:12am On Aug 03, 2015
the story get as e be grin
Re: Hilarious! Man Sued Wife For Giving Birth To Ugly Kids (photos) by Joe88(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
THE MORE WE THINK WE ARE SMARTER THAN GOD, THE MORE OUR FOOLISHNESS BECOME GLARING.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Help Her? / Man Commits Suicide After Sending A Disturbing Video To His Family (video /pix) / Brand New LG Washing Machine For Sale ( Still In The Carton)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.