Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,361 members, 7,971,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:10 AM

Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House (609 Views)

1966 Coup: Okonjo-iweala's Adviser Appreciates Yorubaman For Saving His Dad / Throwback Photo Of Dimeji Bankole With His Dad & Siblings / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Demmocrats(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
grin wink grin
Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1, Omenka, egift, gbawe, orlandoowoh, obiagelli,

Make una come see ohh
Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Flyoruboy1 you know who this is grin
Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Flyoruboy1: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
PvtParts:
Flyoruboy1 you know who this is grin

Yeah, ofcourse I know you. I fvcked your bit..ch last nite.
Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by Asuokaa: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Lol... Kamoru

http://evilla.com.ng
Re: Kamoru Wants To Sell His Dad's House by SegunAdewole: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2015
laugh wan kill me. Kamoru's father's should go and sell his own father's house. Kamoru is in his father's house and has the right to sell it.

in kamoru's shepe-induced voice- "ile baba mi ni, mo de fe taa, mo need owo yen gan!

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Governor Goes To The US With 60 Persons For Two Weeks! / How To Verify And Claim Your Website At Alexa.com For Traffic / EXCLUSIVE: NNPC Fires Heads Of Subsidiaries, Promotes, Redeploys Dozens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.