Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,896 members, 7,909,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 12:10 AM

:::: Think About This :::: - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / :::: Think About This :::: (1244 Views)

Questions We Really Should Think About / What Do You Think About TB Joshua's 2016 Prophecy / What Do U Think About This Prayer Point @ RCCG FLOODGATE Camp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Samuel went to the grave and came up

1samuel 28:11-13 said someone who has went to the grave can came up .

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto Thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel , she cried with a Loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why Hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

Shhhh ! Wait a minute , someone is saying another thing entirely .

Job 7:9

9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Notice the underlined , thats a clash . If job 7:9 is true , how about samuel that go down to the grave and come up ? Oh ! Mayb its another contradiction ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizJanet:

11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto Thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.

12 And when the woman saw Samuel , she cried with a Loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why Hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

13 And the king said unto her, Be not afraid: for what sawest thou? And the woman said unto Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth.

9 As the cloud is consumed and vanisheth away: so he that goeth down to the grave shall come up no more.

Notice the underlined , thats a clash . If job 7:9 is true , how about samuel that go down to the grave and come up ? Oh ! Mayb its another contradiction ?
the first chapter you quoted talks about a ghost, samuel never come back and become a mortal but he was forced out of the grave by stong power. The second chapter talk after that death no second chance . Me ans you know that since yahdua have died , I have never see yahdua parading himself as a president, even since your close relative died , how many time have you see him or her?.

1 Like

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by ifex370(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
when death had power over the saints in paradise...

but Christ came to change all of that... Glory to Jesus
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
jcross19:
the first chapter you quoted talks about a ghost, samuel never come back and become a mortal but he was forced out of the grave by stong power. The second chapter talk after that death no second chance . Me ans you know that since yahdua have died , I have never see yahdua parading himself as a president, even since your close relative died , how many time have you see him or her?.

jcros, your bolded statement contradict this :

1samuel 28:14 " an OLD MAN coming up"
, can you now see that Samuel come up and thus contradict job 7:9 that said those in the grave cant come up ?

Notice too that he was described as old man, that claerly shows he appears mortal .

1 Like

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2015
jcross19:

1samuel 28:14 " an Old Man coming up"
can you now see that samuel come up and thus contradict job 7:9 that said those in the grave do not come up ?

Notice also that he was described as an oLd maN , which shows he appears mortal .

1 Like

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by Anomnity: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizJanet:

1samuel 28:14 " an Old Man coming up"
can you now see that samuel come up and thus contradict job 7:9 that said those in the grave do not come up ?

Notice also that he was described as an oLd maN , which shows he appears mortal .

You came to mock. You didnt come to see answers. Therefore you deserve no answers. Thread closed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2015
MizJanet:

1samuel 28:14 " an OLD MAN coming up"
, can you now see that Samuel come up and thus contradict job 7:9 that said the dead cant come up ?

Notice too that he was described as old man, that claerly shows he appears mortal .
you are the confused one here in that chapter it was narrated that saul wanted to asked way out from the dead according story and after that event there is no where in the bible that says samuel came back and started living as a mortal man. Even here in nigeria they are still doing such things like summon the dead or talk with ghost. Samuel was only ghost and ghost live like a human being."Old man" you mentioned simply mean the look of the that particular to identify who they really came for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2015
jcross19:
you are the confused one here in that chapter it was narrated that saul wanted to asked way out from the dead according story and after that event there is no where in the bible that says samuel came back and started living as a mortal man. Even here in nigeria they are still doing such things like summon the dead or talk with ghost. Samuel was only ghost and ghost live like a human being."Old man" you mentioned simply mean the look of the that particular to identify who they really came for.

and who say samuel come back to live again as mortal man? . Read your bible , it says " those who went into the grave , does not come up " (it didnt say does not come back to live again as mortal man, stop reading your imaginations into it )

Question: contrary to job 7:9 , samuel who went into the grave come up in 1sam 18:13 ? Yes or no

1 Like

Re: :::: Think About This :::: by tpiander: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Here we go again.

Another female.
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizJanet:

and who say samuel come back to live again as mortal man? . Read your bible , it says " those who went into the grave , does not come up " (it didnt say does not come back to live again as mortal man, stop reading your imaginations into it )

Question: contrary to job 7:9 , samuel who went into the grave come up in 1sam 18:13 ? Yes or no
what job is talking about a dead man to live again as a living being that's job is trying to say.
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 10:20pm On Aug 03, 2015
jcross19:
what job is talking about a dead man to live again as a living being that's job is trying to say.

And 1sam 18:13 is talking about a dead man who came as a living being and SPEAK with his king .

Cant u see the contradiction ?
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 10:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizJanet:

And 1sam 18:13 is talking about a dead man who came as a living being and SPEAK with his king .

Cant u see the contradiction ?
are you now saying that ghost is a living being? Can you check your dictionary.
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by davien(m): 10:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
MizJanet strikes again...
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2015
jcross19:
are you now saying that ghost is a living being? Can you check your dictionary.

Lol , are you now confessing that your holyGHOST is not a living being ?
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by Rilwayne001: 8:59am On Aug 04, 2015
Who wrote the Book of Samuel?
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Lol , are you now confessing that your holyGHOST is not a living being ?
you may be able to see holy ghost or spirit be it good or bad but they are not living being that's why they called them spirit .
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
MizJanet:

Mumu, the sorceress probably summoned a demon guised as samuel.
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by MizJanet(f): 8:30am On Aug 08, 2015
timonski:
Mumu, the sorceress probably summoned a demon guised as samuel.
Mtcheeew , " probably" ; he isnt even sure .
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by Jozzy4: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2015
jcross19:
you may be able to see holy ghost or spirit be it good or bad but they are not living being that's why they called them spirit .

Point of correction : Brother , the bolded statement is an error . God is a LIVING being. ( Deu 5:26)
Re: :::: Think About This :::: by jcross19: 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2015
[quote author=Jozzy4 post=36729847]

Point of correction : Brother , the bolded statement is an error . God is a LIVING being. ( Deu 5:26)[/quoted]Do not misunderstand me oooh please what I mean there is humanoid. Can they eat what we are eating.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There So Many Versions Of Christainity / Present-day Heresy Been Taught In Some Churches .......(lord Have Mercy !!). / Fathers Sticking Their Fingers Into Their Daughters In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.