Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,394 members, 7,950,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan (700 Views)

Hilarious: Best Punishment For Rapists (photo) / When You've Been Away From Church For A While / Funny Signpost I Saw When Coming From Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan by Thestories1234(f): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
]It happenned on a day like this, a very chil sunday like this, I didn't fancy the idea of going to church that day but at the same time I didn't want my parent to know because already I know they won't like my decision.

So like I do on every other sundays which I decide not to go to church , I had to take my bath and pretend as if I will go and then when dad and mom will leave, I will relax and go to bed, my trick always work wella as my parent are church workers and had to go to church early and return late . So they won't notice if I had actually gone to church or not without me telling them.

After taking my bath it was about 6.21 am, I know they normally leave for church latest 6.30 am as they are workers in the church, I realise they were convinced that I will be in church when the normal church service will start by 8am . But on that fateful day, they delayed , it was as if they knew my plan , being a tight sharp guy ,I had to continue my faking , so I had to polish my shoe, iron daddy and mom wears just to fake , it was at 7.45am and still they didn't leave, to continue my fakingness, I rush to my room , put on my church wears as if I will be going to church that day then came out and requested for my breakfast in which I was directed by mom to the dinning room.

I was still eating my breakfast , that was about 7.51 am when dad and mom rush to car and leave for church informing me to come later, Bleep church , I said to myself I can have all the fun in this big house alone. I quickly locked all the doors and windows to avoid disturbance by my neighbour who always checked on me before going to church, offcourse we always go to church together.

Five minutes later just as I was packing up the breakfast plates, those neighbours of mine showed up , they knocked at the door and decided by themselves that I have gone to church and off they went.

I quickly went to my bedroom, took one shot of squadron(an alcoholic drink) and off I went to a deep sleep. I woked and check my wrist watch , it was 9.05am .I was loaded with too much water inside , I have to urinate. But Shit I was still wearing my church wears, I quickly removed those wears, I was heading to the toilet with only my boxers on, to discharge the urine but I can't believe what my eyes saw when I moved out of my bedroom, I was standing in front of a large crowd, looking at my side was our church pastor, and looking down was the elders, deacons . Shit I was at the church podium standing naked.

But how did I even get there , wow Mumcy forgot her bible in the house and came back home , seeing me sleeping on my bed with the church wears, she thought I must have mistakenly slept off and then she woke me up , under the influence of alcohol, I didn't remember I had join Mumcy and gone to church and then that was how I actually got to sleep in the church rest room, uh the rest room was just at the back of the church pulpit.

Oh, what a shame I was standing naked in the pulpit to the amazement of church members just because I didn't want to go to church.

I learnt a lesson never to stay back from church. Keep your comments rolling in what is your say. Use comment box below,

CULLED FROM WWW.STORIES1234.COM

Re: My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan by shegs4danny(m): 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
:PNah God catch...devil pikin lol
Re: My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
God catch you
Re: My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan by ibrams(m): 11:25pm On Aug 02, 2015
everythinq must surely come to pass.......ur time has come hahahaha
Re: My Punishment For Staying Back From Church, Story Written By Paul Morgan by misreal(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hahahaahahah

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be Love Or What? / Question Of The Day: If You Want To Date A Nigerian Girl You Must Be? / The Importance Of Education.......lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.