Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,089 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief (27813 Views)

Aregbesola Hands Over Corpse Of Adeyinka Adebayo To Fayose (Photos) / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Abubakar Shekau Is Still Alive - Aye Dee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 03, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]IF THE DEATH OF YOUR OONI WHO IS A MERE MORTAL MAN THAT EATS FOOD, DRINKS WATER AND EXCRETES SHYTE LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE IS EVOKING A COMICAL BANTER SUCH AS A DENIAL AND COUNTER DENIAL OF HIS DEMISE WITH YOUR MYOPIC REASONING THAT HE IS THE SON OF A MYTHICAL BEING CALLED ODUDUWA, THEN IT MEANS THE HISTORY OF THE YORUBAS IS HINGED ON UNSERIOUSNESS AND MEDIOCRITY AND I DARE SAY THAT YOUR CULTURE IS NOTHING BUT A CARICATURE![/size]
you go die ontop yoruba matter o. chai

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by macof(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
This is why I love ISLAM.....
The dead will be buried right away.

All this lies and false news will lead people to nowhere.....

Islam is arab culture. . It has no place in the rites done on an Ooni

2 Likes

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Dindondin(m): 1:13am On Aug 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
The oba don return to dust, oba of "eko" shld get ready for his turn

Genea owns my hart
ahhhh, why didn't you plug your brain before typing
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by macof(m): 2:01am On Aug 03, 2015
lawanson44:

[size=18pt]The culture of the west is what brought about your ability to speak English and made the invention of the internet and the communication gadget which is either a phone or computer which you used in typing this comment so i think you are the FOOL HERE.

And point of correction...i never castigated African culture but specifically the Yoruba culture which makes grown up fools come out and deny the death of an old frail septuagenarian simply because they place him in the position of a super-being and would want to buy time in order to make some "sacrifices and rituals" which will most definitely involve human lives before a useless Ooni that probably died of malaria from a mosquito bite is buried!

Rubbish!
[/size]

This is just too dumb. No sense made at all.
What do you think english is God's language? I speak English means what?
The west also gained from Africa...our products and resources were employed to gain wealth for Europe and sponsor their research. Dumb fool like you don't know. .your land was exploited and your people made to labour to make Usa and much of Europe what it is today

Oh so you are a yoruba hater? There are so many. ..
Calling chiefs fools for no reason. Claiming nonsense about sacrifice. I don't know why exactly but my guess is envy. ..
Continue with your hate. ..it will only kill you
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by harbeedaymee(f): 2:16am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Gbam.
We now live in the era of smart phones and stupid people. Punch and premium times should know that there are steps to take if truly the Ooni is dead. He is no ordinary king. You don't just start announcing to the world that the No 1 king in Yoruba-land is dead.
Until the Oore says otherwise, Ooni is still alive.
Their investigative journalists should provide us with pictures if they want us to believe their crappy stories.

Who told you the Ooni is the number one king in Yorubaland? You will never do well ma. What will you call Alaafin of Oyo? Oo ni se ori ire! angry angry angry
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by macof(m): 2:32am On Aug 03, 2015
harbeedaymee:

Who told you the Ooni is the number one king in Yorubaland? You will never do well ma. What will you call Alaafin of Oyo? Oo ni se ori ire! angry angry angry

Alaafin is number 2 throne
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by gidjah(m): 2:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Our kings are really getting scared now,first it was emir of kano,next Oba of Benin, and now d Oluaye of Ife him self,i tot most of them eat things that wont bring death close to them??up till date i know most Nigerians never knew the Oba of Benin died early this year,
!!!pls i am not making it official ,just priviledged to be a party.i remember a prophet saying something about this january 2015,DO I have a witness in d house
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Genea owns my hart
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by gidjah(m): 2:58am On Aug 03, 2015
Normally u do not announce d death of an oduduwa king untill after a certain time,our Benin king nko??,i guess lots of pple r still in d dark about that abi?? That one is coded , but in two months or more , the death would be announced.that is oduduwa for you. His own undoing was because they took him out of the shores of this country, he should have been treated here with the best facilities we gat here, but out of fear,greed and slfishness wey dey worry our leaders,,,...Oba of Benin was attended to in this country,that was y lots of people havent known till date...

1 Like

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by calcal: 3:36am On Aug 03, 2015
In 21 century talking of 200 gods. trash!
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Jaydenphoenix: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2015
This is interesting....
Can't wait to know who's been lying...
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Nobody: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2015
harbeedaymee:

Bro check well. Ooni occupies Oduduwa's position.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by PHILKINGS(m): 6:27am On Aug 03, 2015
Was it among de prophecies of apostl johnson suleiman? angryWas it among de prophecies of apostl johnson suleiman?
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by opedaydydx9(m): 7:03am On Aug 03, 2015
harbeedaymee:

babe u be fool ooooo see as u dey curse on top which matter, ur illiteracy should be measured with an illiterometer ode oshi
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by opedaydydx9(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I like ur response, am nt sure u understood the curse though
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by danjaD(m): 7:25am On Aug 03, 2015
laidesmen217:
This is why I love ISLAM.....
The dead will be buried right away.

All this lies and false news will lead people to nowhere.....

yaradua's death was kept secrete for sometime. It depends on d personality even in islam

1 Like

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by DanGiginyu: 8:08am On Aug 03, 2015
See this Useless Traditional rulers, can't they know that he is finally gone and stop lying.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by sunshine1974(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahah u mean Oba Rilwan Akiolu is nxt? grin
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Genea owns my hart
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by jeepsy12(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
Y can't d king himself make a public statement dat he's not dead

Y do they always tink dey can fool us.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by seangy4konji: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2015
My mother used to say something...

IGBA WO NI MAKU O NI KU...

WHEN WILL DO NOT DIE NOT DIE

WE WILL ALL DIE AT LAST!!!

YOU ARE ALL ON A LONG THING...
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by omogin(f): 9:53am On Aug 03, 2015
Delusions of grandiuer
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 03, 2015
macof:

This is just too dumb. No sense made at all.
What do you think english is God's language? I speak English means what?
The west also gained from Africa...our products and resources were employed to gain wealth for Europe and sponsor their research. Dumb fool like you don't know. .your land was exploited and your people made to labour to make Usa and much of Europe what it is today

Oh so you are a yoruba hater? There are so many. ..
Calling chiefs fools for no reason. Claiming nonsense about sacrifice. I don't know why exactly but my guess is envy. ..
Continue with your hate. ..it will only kill you

Our land was exploited and our people made to labour and so what?

Why can't your people labour too in order to improve their lands rather involve themselves with dibble-dabbling and playing hide-and-seek with the death of an Ooni? If you don't have a logical and constructive argument, do me and yourself a favour and gerrout and stop quoting me before your native sango strikes you dead! Envy indeed? What is there is anything to envy about savages and inbred primitive people? Idiota.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by wolesmile(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Gbam.
We now live in the era of smart phones and stupid people. Punch and premium times should know that there are steps to take if truly the Ooni is dead. He is no ordinary king. You don't just start announcing to the world that the No 1 king in Yoruba-land is dead.
Their investigative journalists should provide us with pictures if they want us to believe their crappy stories.

FYI, he is not the no 1 in yorubaland. Alaafin is second to none!
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Gbam.
We re in d era where nothing can be hidden. Tradition ought 2 move with modernity. The tradionalist ought 2 have treated him with their local herbs now instead of taking 2 London. Hypocrites pple.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by macof(m): 2:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
lawanson44:

Our land was exploited and our people made to labour and so what?

Why can't your people labour too in order to improve their lands rather involve themselves with dibble-dabbling and playing hide-and-seek with the death of an Ooni? If you don't have a logical and constructive argument, do me and yourself a favour and gerrout and stop quoting me before your native sango strikes you dead! Envy indeed? What is there is anything to envy about savages and inbred primitive people? Idiota.

Well obviously with people like you in the majority who are ever ready to kill the work of his fellow black man, ever ready to demonize anything African how can our nations progress when we look to foreigners for approval? Foreigners who don't care about you and rather take advantage of you and keep on exploiting

Ooni is a very important personality, to the yorubas higher than a president. So whatever Dibble- Dabbling his death incurs is only necessary ...if the queen of England dies you just watch the rites (what you call Dibble - dabbling) done around Britain

Will savages and primitiv people build an Empire, and make wonderful art works that even marveled the Europeans ?

1 Like

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by harbeedaymee(f): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

I resemble "bro" for ya eye? Amusa abi ki lo'n je? O je ya ara e ni brain angry angry

If you studied the history of the yoruba kingdom you will realise that at a point in time, the Alaafin was the head of all yoruba obas and Oyo was the capital of Yorubaland.

Ti eniyan o ba ba itan, aa ba aroba, aroba si ni baba itan embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by saintol(m): 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
He is dead, he is not dead, which one are we to believe? You either show me the pix of oni eating EBA and 'Efo Elegusi' or his corpse or I don't believe any of the tales.
Re: Ooni’s Corpse Is Not Available Because He Still Alive-palace Chief by macof(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
harbeedaymee:

I resemble "bro" for ya eye? Amusa abi ki lo'n je? O je ya ara e ni brain angry angry

If you studied the history of the yoruba kingdom you will realise that at a point in time, the Alaafin was the head of all yoruba obas and Oyo was the capital of Yorubaland.

Ti eniyan o ba ba itan, aa ba aroba, aroba si ni baba itan embarassed embarassed embarassed

Ok now Ibadan is the capital of Yorubaland
Using ur logic the Olubadan is head of all yoruba Obas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Foreign Trips: My Takeaway -- Fashola. / What Politicians Say About Magu’s Travail / Obi Manifesto: 8 Takeaways. (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.