Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:19 AM

Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times (12419 Views)

Anxiety As Withdrawal, Deposit Charges Begin / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Anxiety As FG Completes Review Of Mtn’s N34bn License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 03, 2015
I dont know who always create this fake noise about. This thread forced me to call my aboky for APAPA now now, he told me to buy is $218....Yes you heard me right...$218.. so why are the agents of SATAN kin in crying always and create baseless repots? MAny people that have been crying here dont even do dollar transactions or dont even know dollar or what is really going on in the parallel market...smh
Well i just check the link of the article, i can see it was written by one mushroom journalist, Emmanuel Ogbonnaya. Not surprised sha

8 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2015
3months after the change campaigners took over governance the naira is getting weaker and weaker.will #1 equal $1?I don't think so.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by dallyemmy: 11:33am On Aug 03, 2015
NA LIE DOLLAR IS FALLING! TODAY IT IS N195 TO DOLLAR IN THE PARALLEL MARKET

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by 989900: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2015
Old news.

PDP I hail o!

The PDP propaganda machine=numero uno.

Why would some people take delight in pain and retrogress?

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
darlenese:
Very soon it will be 1000 to 1 dollar
Then I'll scream" Change"

Una never see anything yet

Senseless comment based on a false and baseless report.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by HirstMOG(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2015
No panic Nigerians, we are getting there gradually, $1 = #1. PMB autopilot government is working!!!! Please buharist don't quote me.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by kennyman2000(m): 11:36am On Aug 03, 2015
darlenese:
Very soon it will be 1000 to 1 dollar
Then I'll scream" Change"

Una never see anything yet

You wrote beautifully, but there's no iota of sense in what u wrote.

You and i know that, the era we're now.. When there's no sense in the head of a queen.. The queen is more or less a maid sef..

Are u praying for doom for the country..

Pls, even u've some kinds of hatred for PMB..

Just try and wish well for the country cos its u and i that'll eventually feel the heat..

Moreover, wish PMB well so as for people to see the qualities of a virtuous woman in u who will always wish her husband well..

All the best for u madam..

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Nov15: 11:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Some people will stop at nothing for the hatred they have for Buhari. If the Naira crashes it will not benefit anybody. Good news is that this post is a capital Lie, The black market rate as at saturday was 222 from 245 last week monday.

This country will survive, our prayers are with Buhari. For the upteenth time election is over and GEJ is history.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by rozayx5(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

See how the Wailers all flocked to this thread to celebrate. cheesy

In the thread about the capture of Boko haram commander and the rescue of some captives, they were nowhere to be found.

In the thread about the appreciation of the naira, they were MIA.

In every thread containing good news, you find them scurry back into their dingy holes, only to crawl back out when they sniff the stench of carcass.

Your desires to see Nigeria bogged down with all manner of problems will backfire a million folds. The country will grow stronger, more peaceful, more united, and a lot more prosperous IJN, amen.

same thing u did in gej time

u and berem . and co
u were always absent in threads were govt positives were celebrated

stop being a hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by zinzane: 11:42am On Aug 03, 2015
Please this is not the current rate...Dailytimes got it wrong here. Mods this news ain't correct.

Cc:Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Jorussia(m): 11:44am On Aug 03, 2015
daily times is a propaganda tool of the PDP

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by ajebuter(f): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
I remember when late gani fawehinmi yelled on National Tv that babangida must go because dollar rose as high as 53 naira.

Now 230? Late fawehinmi, abraham Adesanya, Anthony Enahoro, will be rolling in their graves with pity and disgust wondering how low we have sunk.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by uchedydy: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2015
keeeem:
This news report is a big lie. I called aboki this morning to buy dollar and what I was told is 225 to buy even though I know it could be lower. He started with 230 before I told him it is not so. He then said I should come with 225/dollar.

Please do your verification before you comment.

You are correct bro, I called my mallam in PH, he said 230 and latter said 225, I did not price tho, so I know it could be lower....sm say it went even down to 218.

Plz always post accurately,it doesn't pay spreading lies.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Jorussia(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2015
rozayx5:

same thing u did in gej time

u and berem . and co
u were always absent in threads were govt positives were celebrated

stop being a hypocrite
so you wish this nation doom?whether you and PDP sympathisers like it or not, by the grace of God,pmb will perform.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by mrjangaweed: 11:49am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

In the thread about the capture of Boko haram commander and the rescue of some captives, they were nowhere to be found.

In every thread containing good news, you find them scurry back into their dingy holes, only to crawl back out when they sniff the stench of carcass.

Your desires to see Nigeria bogged down with all manner of problems will backfire a million folds. The country will grow stronger, more peaceful, more united, and a lot more prosperous IJN, amen.
lie nsi
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by slyboggie(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2015
This is a very big lie .....dollar is sold at the black market for 208 as of 11:30 am today.

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by GudluckIBB(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2015
PvtParts:

225 vs 250?

don't mind the clueless newspaper dollar is trading 210 this morning in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by Evagee(m): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
All these people saying that they bought dollar for 230 or less,don't you know that the depreciation or gaining could happen within minutes or even seconds? I've confirmed it is between 250 upwards.
God will deliver us from the mess of electing a dull old man as our president. May God save and bless this country.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by cabaliciouscabal: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2015
Mogidi:

Lesson 101: Never vote a dullard, he'd crash your currency. We're heading the same way as Osun state> to the abyss.
u should first ask ur self who put us in dis mess, u don't Jst post rubbish for posting sake, bcus u didn't attend sch doesn't mean u should reason with ur anus.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by twosquare(m): 11:55am On Aug 03, 2015
Bwhahahahahaha...... grin wink kiss
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by BizBayo: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2015
keeeem:
This news report is a big lie. I called aboki this morning to buy dollar and what I was told is 225 to buy even though I know it could be lower. He started with 230 before I told him it is not so. He then said I should come with 225/dollar.

Please do your verification before you comment.

Don't mind them with their fake news. People will not make personal findings before they sprew rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by ikkkkk: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
i dont know what to believe anymore.
Is it not in Nairaland that I read that a dollar is now 187 naira?

Someone pls help me out ooo.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by wearerelated: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
It's time for Buhari to sit at home and grill the economic experts on what's really going on in Nigeria.

Agreed, the Price of Crude is crashing - but if i dont have rain falling in my storage well, wont it be stupid to open up my well to the community to come fetch?

We know we are broke, but we have a House of Rep that cares less, and State Governors that can't see beyond their noses all tripping around town with their new toys and causing commotion for innocent citizens. The Fuel Subsidy shame continues.

Our CBN has restricted FOREX buying, thereby throwing the available FOREX at an all time high (did they think this policy would restore the value of the Naira? someone didnt look before leaping.....); and the almighty Government run economy isnt matching the CBN action with measures to sustain the Naira. Local production isnt supported with Loans like they did in the set up of AMCON, Local initiatives are not promoted even by the government (remember the days of PEUGEOT - tho not sustainable, but at least it tried). The government isnt thinking local and now we are in a big dillema.

We need to fight BH, we source weapons all over the world. What of DICON or what is it called, are they also dead? We need to push Mass Transit Buses to ease transportation challenge we go to Europe & Asia to buy, what of the Local Manufactureres and assmbly plants. We want to build roads we call in JB, China Construction etc,; where are the big players of Nigerian Origin - or non at all?! For every Kobo we are spending, there is a direct load of pressure on our Naira because of the reliance on Foreign expertise and products.

Except the Government matches word with actions to grow the loacl economy. we may have the NGN serving the toilet works soon.
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by blazetitov: 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
2sex:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/anxiety-as-naira-falls-n250-to-dollar/

Fake Report! believe this and you can believe anything!

@ Mods; Must every trash be on front page? Always try to confirm before rushing to put lies like this on front page.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by erico2k2(m): 12:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
Lmao.

guy tell me how the capture of BH take increase my money in the Bank?
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by erico2k2(m): 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
BizBayo:

Don't mind them with their fake news. People will not make personal findings before they sprew rubbish.
google says 199.20 naira to the dolar
But I sent pounds to Nigeria at the rate of £1 to =N=357 this morning 0940 hrs.So anyone from teh USA here to say waht their rate is, lets forget these papers and stuff
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by erico2k2(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
cabaliciouscabal:
u should first ask ur self who put us in dis mess, u don't Jst post rubbish for posting sake, bcus u didn't attend sch doesn't mean u should reason with ur anus.
words of wisdom, he who takes credit for two months should be ready to take blames for two months as well,agree
Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by favouritesahaba: 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
2sex:

http://dailytimes.com.ng/anxiety-as-naira-falls-n250-to-dollar/

BIG LIE.

DEN SELL #219 TO DOLLARS THIS MORNING IN LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Anxiety As Naira Falls N250 To Dollar - Daily Times by lalasticlala(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
zinzane:
Please this is not the current rate...Dailytimes got it wrong here. Mods this news ain't correct.

Cc:Lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3)

Why Failure To Pay Your Annual Returns Could Land You In Hot Soup With CAC / BUA, Lummus Sign Contract For The Construction Of 285,000tpa Polypropylene Unit / Peace Mass Transit: No Glory Without A Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.