Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,363 members, 7,932,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires (300 Views)

FUNAAB Workers Fry Akara, Celebrate Suspension Of Vice Chancellor (Photo) / Oau Postjamb 2016 scrapped / Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funaab Postjamb 2015/2016 Updates, Vital Info Towards Exam, Help And Enquires by adaptter: 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
If you are reading this, then I assume you have either had over 180 in you UTME or passed your Pre-Degree choosing Funaab or any other school. Whatever info, you find here might also be applicable to other schools. ENSURE, you read this post carefully till finish, because the information am about to share, are things I wish I new 3weeks before the exam, so its better you learn from my experience. Why am I good place to share my experience? BECAUSE, am almost in my 400level Funaabites, and have helped many others coming in with advices. So whatever I post, take it. I won't be going down into too much talks, but will drop points. check the down to see how I can help.

5. THE MISTAKE OF NOT BUYING MY POSTJAMB QUICK AND EARLY.
4. THE MISTAKE OF NOT BUYING A PAST QUESTION.
3. NOT HAVING SOME WITHIN THE SCHOOL TO GIVE ME UPDATE.
2. NOT HAVING A FUNAABITE TO TALK TO 2 DAYS TO MY EXAM.
1. MY PROBLEM WITH ACCOMODATION.

WHAT YOU SHOULD BEAR IN MIND.....
Checking the site for update alone, won't give a smooth time for your exam, but you need someone already in school, to give you timely updates, advices and response to your questions. After all, this is always free.

For the sole purpose of helping the prospecting funaabites towards their postjamb, I am giving out my social media contact publicly. WAIT! Not my phone number, because of the mass number of people. But in other to manage people and time.
1. IF you have any questions at all about the ADMISSION AND POSTJAMB.
2. Want latest and timely updates.

THIS IS MY TWITTER HANDLE - @tobi_lvr . ....

Follow me... I will be answering questions, and give updates.

YOU ARE NOT ON TWITTER.... WHAT CAN YOU DO.
Am restricting my contact to twitter, therefore if you want to contact me, and you don't have a twitter account, or you've forgotten. Then open a new once. At least its worth it.

Tell your friends

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly Ado Ekiti 2015/2016 Admission Process Is On / Are You A Graduate Awaiting Service Till November? / Beware Of Special Center Candidate Posting WAEC Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.