Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,985 members, 7,890,235 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. (2576 Views)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

From today if I ever catch you gossiping on any thread you go hear am
badt guys no dey gossip....
we discuss. so no confuse the two
#DazNotHowWeRoll
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

badt guys no dey gossip....

we discuss.
so no confuse the two

#DazNotHowWeRoll

#IRestMyCaaaaaaaaaaaase
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Are you on holiday like me tongue

Feeling funky today

Lol yes cool what are you up to
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by misspicy(f): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol yes cool what are you up to
Looking for ya trouble...coz it seems u always on everythread and arguing not commenting alone..and if I mention you now,u go dey vex.tongue
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by IamLEGEND1: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Gurgle:

#IRestMyCaaaaaaaaaaaase
rest ur packet if u want....
badt man no care....
una dey shake the metaphorical hornet's nest.
una dey force us to come defend ourselves??
Just IMAGINE.....
The whole We?
HOW DARE U?
u ever heard the saying: let sleeping dragons lie?
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
misspicy:

Looking for ya trouble...coz it seems u always on everythread and arguing not commenting alone..and if I mention you now,u go dey vex.tongue

Lol embarassed I cant help it hahaha. Sometimes I want to leave the person but the thing theyre arguing is just so irritating!
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Gurgle(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

rest ur packet if u want....

badt man no care....

una dey shake the metaphorical hornet's nest.

una dey force us to come defend ourselves??

Just IMAGINE.....

The whole We?

HOW DARE U?

u ever heard the saying: let sleeping dragons lie?

Ok so whats your argument? guys should be free to moan
Re: Silly Questions Ladies Ask That Can Lead To Further Argument. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
EroticAngelina:
so women should nt ask questions again u impatient, unreasonable bunch of 'boiz' are the ones wrecking ur relationships.

Is it written any where that DATING must lead to MARRIAGE...?

Then if every DATING must lead to MARRIAGE, then Why are we DATING...? Why Don't we go straight away and marry the ladies..? Rather than sending much time

PLEASE, answers are needed sharp sharp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys: 19 Rules Every Guy Must Live By / I Realized Men Are Symphathetic To Rapists And Pedophiles! / 9 Things ALL Men Want But They Are Afraid To Ask.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.