Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,344 members, 7,881,266 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:33 PM

jah - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / jah (852 Views)

I'm I being rude to my mother Inlaw. / My Mother Inlaw Wants To Bath With Me / My Mother Inlaw Caught Me Kissing My Wife's Friend in our washroom. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

jah by poundlander: 11:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Ladies n gents,
Re: jah by ammyluv2002(f): 11:10am On Aug 03, 2015
NO! Don't lay a wrong foundation. Saying who you are is always the easiest way out
Re: jah by Gurgle(f): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2015
No I know somebody who did that and the engagement broke up soon after

Don't do it because it makes you look cheap

No condition is permanent, you wont be jobless forever
Re: jah by DrObum(m): 12:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Don't lie to them. If they ain't gonna accept you that way, go look for those that would cos it means it ain't about you but the status to them.

So what happens if you lie and they find out later
Would make you look worse.
Re: jah by edwife(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
And why will a jobless man go to see in-laws for? undecided

After you are disrespected,you come and open thread on how your in-laws and daughter abused you.

My dear,go and work or hustle before thinking about marriage.It is not a competition.
Re: jah by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
poundlander:
Ladies n gents,
Is it advisable to lie to ones inlaw on wat u do for a living (if you are jobless at the moment)?

Why do you feel the need to lie? People sha and their fake lives!

If your in-laws are not from Dangote family and their likes, then they have no right to judge you for not having a job!

I personally will not do that, or advice anybody I know to lie about such a thing.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Mom Is Truly A Nigerian / Mikel Twins Rocking Chelsea Jersey / Fellow Nairalanders" Please Advise Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.