Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,768 members, 7,889,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Computer Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Computer Science (707 Views)

Difference Between Computer Science And Computer Engineering Course? / Computer Science: Where Can I Work? / Computer Enginnering Or Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Science by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2015
how marketable is computer science in the nigerian labour market am asking because i have an uncle whos a graduate of same course from a university but couldnt get a job so he runs a cafe but am in a polytechnic doing computer sc too and hes advising me to quit that its not marketable
Re: Computer Science by CrazyMan(m): 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jonathan2787:
how marketable is computer science in the nigerian labour market am asking because i have an uncle whos a graduate of same course from a university but couldnt get a job so he runs a cafe but am in a polytechnic doing computer sc too and hes advising me to quit that its not marketable
So because your uncle couldn't get a job as a CSC graduate, you've already condemned yourself and what you're studying to the same fate...*smh* for you. Have you bothered to find out what your uncle's CGPA was?

In this computer age where tens of thousands of people are rushing into the computer field for one professional course or the other to add to their CV, you're here saying you don't think its a marketable course.
Re: Computer Science by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2015
that wasnt necessary i mean the insult and i havent condemned myself you ask question when you dont know because you wanna know and honestly i learnt nothing from your epistle above
Re: Computer Science by CrazyMan(m): 8:09am On Aug 04, 2015
I only reprimanded you, I didn't insult you. Apologies if you found my post insulting.

(1) (Reply)

CV From The Perspective Of A Recruiter / CEO Of Zara Clothing Overthrows Bill Gates As The Richest Man In The World / How To Get The Job When You Are Underqualified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.