Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,693 members, 7,879,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi (29306 Views)

I Am Not Corrupt And I Don’t Like Money” – Rotimi Amaechi Declares / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted In A Fast Food Joint Close To UNIPORT In Rivers. Photos / Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Emenandez4lyf(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
Hypocrite, why are u into politics if u dont do ? Later, u will say u had ur shoes.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by nairabetguru(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by ICEMAN(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Utchgirl:
U dnt like money abi ?

Yet u r following Bubu like a cattle egret following cattle.

Mr Amechi, everybody knw dt dis ur statement is Ironic.

If Buhari gives this guy an appointment then his anti corruption crusade has failed. There is no one on GOD's green earth that doesn't know this guy. We are watching. Buhari's association with this guy alone is already a big stain on his reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by kilonso001(m): 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by strongerthaneva(m): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
In Jagaban Voice : Amaechi, a 'general' of Common Sense Revolution has spoken.

Most credible,reliable,honest man of the SE/SS.

The North and the SW Dey behind you gidigba.

APC
CHANGE.
We dey behinde am die..he will shame wike to the deepest of his heart..Wike is a loser anyday anytime...PDP just common gooner...All ur enemies will fall before there time..Jagaban of SS slayer of jona and PDP...
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
AMEN CORRECT GUY.

strongerthaneva:
We dey behinde am die..he will shame wike to the deepest of his heart..Wike is a loser anyday anytime...PDP just common gooner...All ur enemies will fall before there time..Jagaban of SS slayer of jona and PDP...

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by chinweobianwa(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
No be lie
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by presidonovie(m): 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2015
Amechi , the man of courage deserves his day of self adulation. battle won , war ragging.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Utchgirl(f): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
ICEMAN:

If Buhari gives this guy an appointment then his anti corruption crusade has failed. There is no one on GOD's green earth that doesn't know this guy. We are watching. Buhari's association with this guy alone is already a big stain on his reputation.

Tel dem my dear !

''Change chanters'' wil turn deaf ears 2 issues like dis.
Bt we r watching Bubu and his crew.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Donbasi(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
grin Stories 4 the gods
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by frisky2good(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Noone likes money but we all want it.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by shezinton(m): 6:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yeye tief....
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by obatosin(m): 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
My man u smashed it bad.....

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by oyinsho(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Waooh.... why are this people full of deceit??The less you talk the better for you... this words one day would be used against you.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by KingTom(m): 6:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Hahahahahahahaha this really made me laugh! cheesy

KingTom is a bricklayer gringrin
grin. grin
FFK is a Virgingrin

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Dbboy(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes Amechi we all know just as our banks don't like money.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by kenoz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wetin he come like, if he no like money ?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by kenex4ever(m): 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
In Jagaban Voice : Amaechi, a 'general' of Common Sense Revolution has spoken.

Most credible,reliable,honest man of the SE/SS.

The North and the SW Dey behind you gidigba.

APC
CHANGE.
pls who is gbagbaladan abi na gbajaban? Who him help

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by noblegrex: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2015
If he doesn't like money y did he venture into politics in d first place.abi where is his humanitarian service if he wants to claim to b an activist

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by madridguy(m): 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Plenty.

kenex4ever:
pls who is gbagbaladan abi na gbajaban? Who him help
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2015
KingTom:
grin. grin
FFK is a Virgingrin
grin grin grin
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by babashiko(m): 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
So what happened to the money odilli put in your custody. Is it not because of It that you are denied of the pdp ticket in the first instance when you refuse to return his money
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by PecE2Make: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
Did I hear you say 'I don't like money?' thief kill you. why did you sell all the state own gas turban? just to mention but a few
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by PecE2Make: 9:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
Did I hear you say 'I don't like money?' thief kill you. why did you sell all the state own gas turban? just to mention but a few
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sense man! I don't like money indeed cheesy
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Clinton207: 9:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Na wah oooh! Na who come like money?
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
stepo707:
so what is all those stuffs you are stealing?
he stole cash not money

1 Like

Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
we hear

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by Tex42(m): 10:19pm On Aug 03, 2015
See this mumu ex-governor o! See small pickin talk abeg...
Even Amaechi's unborn child would laugh at him for saying this.
Amaechi dey teach us English... This him yarn na "Antonyms "
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by goziedave(m): 10:22pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yes amaechi does not like, because his grandpa died why trying to make money.. #talktothefingers
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by engrjacuzzi: 10:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
in sen. akpabio's voice " what money cannot do, more money can do it" ameachi you must be very unwise to have made such a derogatory statement.
Re: Anybody Close To Me Knows That I Don't Like Money- Rotimi Amaechi by lexxylalas2(m): 11:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
STORY FOR THE GODS...TELL THAT TO YOUR FORE FATHERS
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Reacts To Murder Allegation By Asari Dokubo Against Nnamdi Kanu / King Sunny Ade's Radio Station M&C 106.5Fm Launched, Mimiko In Attendance / Justice Bimbola Komolafeme Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.