Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,625 members, 7,888,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons (99384 Views)

Reigners Bible Church General Overseer's Lawyer Shot By Gunmen / Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Amiee99(f): 8:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
When a muslim becomes a Christian = good
A Christian to a muslim= end time= terrorist= brainwashed.
Why is there so much fuss about Islam? Why are Muslims considered bad? Why is it that when a Muslim is at the centre of a bomb blast he is tagged jihadist? A terrorist?
When a Christian is the prime suspect of a bomb blast he is said to be disturbed mentally?
Muslims are dying in thousands everyday, our brothers and sisters, old and young, weak and strong, and no one cares.
Muslims in Gaza are being killed and no one cares. The focus is "Muslims are terrorists. No one says Muslims are being oppressed and need help. Babies are killed, children are left parmanently disabled, orphaned and you don't care? All you wanna say and chant is TERRORIST!!! Who is being the terrorist here? The oppressors are being praised and the oppressed are look down on.
We need to look at ourselves before raising a finger to others.

3 Likes

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Bobbieydeey: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
thegoodone2:
My advice to all christain is that dont eat anything musilim give u. If you eat anything from they, you will start see things in your dream .

Lmfaoooooooo
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2015
MarieSucre:
And that is somehow a good thing? To conquer the world?

Lol!

Don't mind that Dude. Can you just imagine his mindset. He wants to conquer the world. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by podosci(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
If there is any reason to break away from Nigeria...why should we in the Ss follow the SE? Why not form our own Republic of SS states because I don't see what we have to benefit from the 5 Igbo states.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by nama(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Is a lie to say is common to see muslim convert to christian.... but is very common and usual to see a christian convert to islam......Islam has never been a brain wash religion but a true religion. Religion of peace.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Visocrate(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
mranswer:

It is written clearly in the Quran so I want you all to know "I am a muslim and I am not a terrorist" I will never ever kill someone unjustly and whoever "whoever" says isis,al qaeda,isil. E.t.c are following the islamic doctrine should challenge me and I will prove you wrong.

yes I agree with you people misinterpret Islam I am a christian and I know the Muslim folks I have are peace and loving Muslims and I can defend them anywhere I so much love them

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Bobbieydeey: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2015
Seen which light, NEPA light?

nagoma:

Allahu Akbar. He has seen the light.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Hero10001: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
superior1:
Most C&S churches practice what can be called Chrislam (a fussion of Islam, occult and Christianity based on the 7 books of moses), he was never a Christian
Gbam!
I stopd reading the post at C&S.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Rajjah(f): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2015
ritylove89:
Pained? undecided undecided undecided for what? That already lost man get more lost?... Well, in a way I feel for his lost soul smiley undecided undecided undecided undecided

oooh plsssssss
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Visocrate(m): 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2015
Christians and believers what makes you feel that you will make heaven even with all the atrocities you commit abeg make I hear word jor Muslims here Muslims there terrorist here and there Christians no dey kill instead of people to pray to their creator and ask him to show them the way to eternal salvation and peace they are here stuttering about who is a christian or Muslim may God have mercy on all of us
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by RAO1(m): 8:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:
White Garment!

The truth is he never even encountered Christ to start with. He was only just deceiving himself with useless traditions.
so, white garments church members are not Christian s just like u some Christians do say Catholic members r not Xtians.... who are d real Xtians, I want to know
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by azezola(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jzk brother
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by RAO1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:
White Garment!

The truth is he never even encountered Christ to start with. He was only just deceiving himself with useless traditions.
so, white garments church members are not Christian s just like some Christians do say Catholic members r not Xtians.... who are d real Xtians, I want to know

plsssssssssssssssssss
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
RAO1:

so, white garments church members are not Christian s just like u some Christians do say Catholic members r not Xtians.... who are d real Xtians, I want to know

The true Christians are the ones that have a genuine relationship with Christ and Worship the Father in Spirit and Truth. Not in traditions of men and fruitless religious practices.

Their lives are constantly governed and Led by the Holy Spirit.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by weyreypey: 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jarus:
I'm a Muslim and it is natural to feel happy for a man that joins the fold of my religion which I believe is the path to salvation (if I don't have the conviction, I wont practice it).

But I'm usually cautious with dream-based conversion, or indeed dream-based spiritual decisions in general, for two reasons.

1, It is subject to abuse. Anyone can claim he dreams that Islam is not the way and leaves Islam. If our argument for this kind of "favourable news" is based on dream, how do we counter or disprove one that "dreams" the opposite?

2, From my understanding of Islam, I know there are dreams. In fact, the Prophet (PBUH) was reported to have said there are 3 kinds of dream: good dreams from Allah, bad dreams from shaytan and dreams that are just a reaction to fantasies or what we think about (e.g, while awaiting my WAEC result, I can dream of seeing results).

It can be dangerous to rely on dream as we have seen many Muslims get misguided by dreams. I, for one, believe solatul fatih is a bid'ah (pardon me, non-Muslims, Muslims should be able to relate to this), but the initiator claims to have received it as a dream, that he saw "Prophet Muhammad" in his dream and he taught him. This goes contrary to what is well known that there is no addition to the deen after the prophet's death. As a matter of fact, shaytan (or his agents - shayatins) can disguise and mislead people in forms of dreams. I have seen this happen to people.

So what happens if this man comes back tomorrow and says he has dreamt again that Islam is not the way?

That is why I approach cases like this with caution. That said, since good dreams are from Allah, I find this acceptable - with caution, again.

My favourite basis of conversion is when someone sits down, studies the faith he is practicing vis a viz Islam and makes decision, not based on stupid wordly things we hear these days (like which one will make me richer, which people dress better, which one has adherents that pass exams more, which one has more doctors and which one has more motor park touts etc), but comparing the foundation, the kernel of each religion and arriving at superior. I did this in my coming of age (period when you question what you were born with and begin to search for truth - 2002-2003, for me) period too, and I found the foundation, the message of Islam incontrovertibly convincing. Hence, my firm choice.

I know him.... He was no xtian...neither will he be a Muslim.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

number one is that I am not your nna number two is that ndigbo detest I mean hate Islam number three is that Igbo are born ino Christianity number four is that mosques are rarity in Igbo land number five is that Islam is anti progressive and number six is that Islam is violent

now bye

how come you practise a religion that is been hated by all other religion

if I had been a Muslim I would be ashamed

Islam and quran does not hate other religions.It's the Muslims that have deviated from the true teachings.

Hope this helps.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by RAO1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Jeromejnr:

The true Christians are the ones that have a genuine relationship with Christ and Worship the Father in Spirit and Truth. Not in traditions of men and fruitless religious practices.

Their lives are constantly governed and Led by the Holy Spirit.
Nawa o, u r deceiving urslf... u just condemned white garments church members as a whole
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by missKiffy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Built2last:
This is the reason ''core north'' never take Yoruba muslims serious. They never allow them lead prayers up north.

watch how he will convert to christianity very soon. I am aware that if an Igbo man converts to Islam, its about the money but for the Yorubas...i simply cant tell of the confusion.

and if you investigate his family, there is Islamic lineage or father is Christian and mother is core muslim

The confusion is in HD --Smh
What's confusion there, is dere no freedom of practising whatever religion you want to practice anymore
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
tonychristopher:

he has resorted to insult and violence a very good example of Islam

what a terrible religion

do you have any maga that wants to pay for conversion tell me ....stupid religion

Bros you are the one who have abused the ndigbos by your concept about them
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Bobbieydeey: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
Me after reading this post

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Built2last:

Genuinely indeed, and i wonder why you are here defending while one can easily deduce from your spellings here that you are not Igbo.
Truth is bitter though.

Abi
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by poketoholo01(m): 8:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Malaria na bad sickness o, dream kor dream ke.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by thespokenword: 8:55pm On Aug 03, 2015
General overseas indeed. How many persons form the congregation. 6 ,I guess. No wahala. I don't blame him, it is better than trekking as we had it few months ago.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Hawlahscho(m): 8:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
madridguy:
Surah Nasr comes to my mind :

Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
Idha ja a nasr Ullahi wa-l-fathu
Wa ra'ait an-nasa yadkhuluna fi din-Illahi afwaja
Fa-sabbih bi-hamdi Rabbi-ka wa-staghfir-hu
Inna-hu kana tawwaba

In the name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
When Allah's succour and the triumph cometh
And thou seest mankind entering the religion of Allah in troops,
Then hymn the praises of thy Lord, and seek forgiveness of Him. Lo! He is ever ready to show mercy.

Islam Will Conquer the World .

ALLAHU AKBAR

grin See this one, he's happy. Lol grin
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Iamdipson(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
jerseyboy:
The man is not lying about an angel guiding him. It was Lucifer the fallen angel that appeared to him just like he appear to Mohammed.
You won't lack anything good.

1 Like

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
RAO1:

Nawa o, u r deceiving urslf... u just condemned white garments church members as a whole

I never did. I don't know their hearts. Only God does.

But one thing I know. If you claim to have moved from Christianity to another Religion, You never truly met Christ. Christianity starts from the heart. Most People think they are Christians because they were born into a christian family. But everyone has to have his own heart experience of Christ.

I am talking from my own experience. wink
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Jeromejnr(m): 8:58pm On Aug 03, 2015
missKiffy:

What's confusion there, is dere no freedom of practising whatever religion you want to practice anymore

Miss Fish. grin
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by dynamic0867(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
am happy to be a Muslim bcs my religion is Islam... الحمد لله رب العالمين
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Gakwe123(m): 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some pastors smoking weed since 1960 to date,I never heard him mentions jesus only god!!god!! Which kind god be that??
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by WATERLee1: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
Lemon12:
ISLAMABAD

He will soon start suicide bombing

All Muslims are terrorist
#fact undecided undecided

Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by Hawlahscho(m): 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2015
tunnamania11:

Wake up!!!! It's 9:05pm.
Re: Church General Overseer Converts To Muslim And Gives Reasons by REALIKUKU: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2015
Christianity can not in anyway be in competition with Islam.
Islam is an occult, always blood testy. it is antichrist.
Repent o ye bloody Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Snake That Came To Attack RCCG Pastor Daniel In Lagos Dies As Pastor Preaches / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.