Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:05 AM

See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias (11574 Views)

Breaking News.....namdi Kanu Have Been Found / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In Prison — Pat Utomi / United States Of Nigeria Flag On Social Medias Causes Outrage - See Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by abduljabbar4(m): 10:28am On Aug 06, 2015
spartacus11:
Operatives of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency
(NDLEA) have apprehended a 29-year-old fashion designer,
Okechukwu Kingsley Ajaero over unlawful importation and
possession of forty-four (44) wraps of substances that
tested positive for cocaine weighing 850grammes.
Ajaero was arrested at the Murtala Muhammed
International Airport (MMIA) Lagos during the inward
screening of passengers on a Qatar Airline flight.
NDLEA Airport commander Hamza Umar said he was
coming from Sao Paulo with cocaine.
The suspect, who hails from Abia State, Umar said,
excreted 44 wraps of substances that tested positive for
cocaine weighing 85 grammes.
The suspect in a statement released by NDLEA blamed his
arrest on operational mistake on the part of his business
partner.
He said: “I am a fashion designer by profession. I went to
Brazil two years ago in search of better working conditions.
This is my first time of trafficking in drugs and I got
involved through friends.
“I was expecting 30,000 Euros as my profit. My business
partner was to collect the drug from me while on transit in
Qatar but he failed to show-up. I was compelled to come to
Nigeria with the drugs but I excreted 30 on board the
aircraft.”
NDLEA Chairman/Chief Executive, Ahmadu Giade said that
the Agency will continue to pay attention to passengers
coming from Brazil, saying “Brazil is a source country for
cocaine and we shall continue to beam our searchlight on
this route. Those who seek to enrich themselves through
drug trafficking shall be arrested and prosecuted”.
Giade called on members of the public to assist the Agency
in reporting suspected cases of drug trafficking, production
and abuse for necessary action.
The NDLEA boss added that it is risky to shield drug
traffickers because their activities undermine public safety.
That's the best they know how to do but they are always ready to criticise goro selling
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by spanishkid(m): 10:29am On Aug 06, 2015
I can't wait. Igbos will be reduced this time to the bearest minimum.

1 Like

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by Yorobastard(m): 11:14am On Aug 06, 2015
gesundheit:

The whole of your bloodline are basstards, if only the iddiot that gave birth to you used the cumshots from those pride of apes 20 years ago as Listerine to floss her smelly mouth.

Lol see goat oo calling a person's bloodline bastards.... Do you know that your tribe is made up of bastards you bastard?

Or do you need to someone to actually tell you how your married women go about fuçking other men and giving birth to rubbish or how your stūpid men behave like goat who haven't seen a püssy before? Oh c'mon man use your head for once
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by beland15: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2015
Yourobberrs are the ones that drew the first blood trying to say my brothers in opobo in delta in bayelsa etc are not Igbo but Niger delta which will back fire on you rogues come and tell us who is Niger delta you fools you will reap what you sow you people will fight among yourselves for your evil seeds if discord. We are all Igbo and BIAFRANS and can't be divided anymore Edo state go find your way a beg. ALLHAILBIAFRA
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by spartacus11(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
beland15:
Yourobberrs are the ones that drew the first blood trying to say my brothers in opobo in delta in bayelsa etc are not Igbo but Niger delta which will back fire on you rogues come and tell us who is Niger delta you fools you will reap what you sow you people will fight among yourselves for your evil seeds if discord. We are all Igbo and BIAFRANS and can't be divided anymore Edo state go find your way a beg. ALLHAILBIAFRA
Biafra knows they can't survive with out Niger deltal hahahah so. Ijaw and urhobo are now igbo I wonder, chai na wa.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by spartacus11(m): 12:30pm On Aug 06, 2015
ACM10:
grin grin

Igbos need radicals like Nnamdi Kanu to hit below the belt when it matters.

grin grin
ACM10:

Nnamdi Kanu is a phenomena. Even when I disagree with him, I can't help but respect him view. He knows how to string words together to deliver a massive impact on his targeted audience.
[quote author=ACM10 post=36647650]
Hehehehe.....See NNAMDI-kanu the indecent president Elect for the Animals Republic of #Biafra

Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by zendy: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2015
ACM10:

Actually he's versed in Igbo. His father is a king in one of the communities in Abia state. He was well tutored by him.

That's true. Nnamdi Kanu's Father is the king of a community in Ibeku, Umuahia.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:58pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hee.Gbo people sha, I still find it difficult to rain insult on Igbos.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by gesundheit: 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2015
Yorobastard:

Lol see goat oo calling a person's bloodline bastards.... Do you know that your tribe is made up of bastards you bastard?

Or do you need to someone to actually tell you how your married women go about fuçking other men and giving birth to rubbish or how your stūpid men behave like goat who haven't seen a püssy before? Oh c'mon man use your head for once

The whole family f your tribe are cursed human eating cannibal ecumenical of the earth. You and the entire people in your lineage are leftover of eaten scum of a rabid animal.

cheap shot from a sloths from a tribe renowned for all world negativity ranging from the best criminals and baby factory operators.

May die painful death from overdosing from your own trite.
Re: See What Nnamdi Kanu have To Say To The Brown Envelop Medias by Yorobastard(m): 6:51pm On Aug 06, 2015
gesundheit:

The whole family f your tribe are cursed human eating cannibal ecumenical of the earth. You and the entire people in your lineage are leftover of eaten scum of a rabid animal.

cheap shot from a sloths from a tribe renowned for all world negativity ranging from the best criminals and baby factory operators.

May die painful death from overdosing from your own trite.

Lol...coming from the educated tribe in Africa....Na your person...a little boy for that matter of that ripped open a toddler for money ritual and you are coming to talk gibberish with me....your people are the chief inventor of fraud... Oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Tells Traditional Leaders: Encourage Your Subjects To Go And Farm / Shocking: Ghostly Image Captured In Fatal Accident Photo / Ninth Assembly: APC Moves To Check Saraki, Dogara’s Influence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.