Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,437 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria (20497 Views)

Dino Melaye Constituents Begin Process To Recall Him From The Senate (Photos) / FG Begins Process To Extradite James Ibori After Gaining Freedom From UK Prison / U.S Begins Plans To Lift Arms Ban On Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by phyness(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
OK
Gud 4 dem
FTC ni
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
wink
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by missionmex(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Boko in trouble
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by bikerboy1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
mecuzee:
Stale
babyfaceafrica:
K

space bookers association of Nairaland. pls come and modify ASAP.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Mooaloji(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2015
Dividend of PMB visits, God bless PMB, God bless Nigeria. Tanoids over 2 u

4 Likes

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by kheart(m): 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2015
Wailers over to u

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by vantage7: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
I no tell una say dem no fit deny us military assistance when there are other sources notably the Soviets.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2015
Goood development
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by 912(m): 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
and some said the president's visit was fruitless undecided no matter how much you try to supress it light must still shine out.

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
tkcosby02:
Thank God am not the only one short of words on this trend.
Even the Wailing Wailers are muted too. Tout the saTANoids said PMB trip to USA was fruitless? Boko HaGOAT, RAM even Chicken days are numbered. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2015
Mtcheww! See dem. Na now that neighbouring countries have vowed τ̅☺ fight alonside Nigeria aπϑ d US now feels that the war would be won but their name won't be mentioned. Yeye people
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
Will, shall, could etc, thats all we are hearing
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by anataala: 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2015
look at this pig talking,is ur father part of his boys and your mother cooking food for them, idiot
SeverusSnape:
This is a good development. I love this. As time goes on, Buhari's boys will be obliterated from the face of the earth...Or better still, He should just call them to order (I heard he's about to grant them amnesty).

Also, we should be wary of Uncle Sam (US).

Death to the terrorists!!!

3 Likes

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by PRYCE(m): 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
holatin:
The Leahy Law is a US human rights law that
prohibits the US department of state and
department of defence from providing military
assistance to foreign military units that allegedly
violate human rights with impunity.

barcanista pls are you seeing the bolded ?

USA is lifting the embargo because they are sure it won't be used to violate human right.

Where are all those theory of yours. decree 8 and co.

Been a military ruler doesn't mean you can never adapt to civilian rule. Just pray you let go of that hateness you abhor for d man.

PMB I believe
CHAI!

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by san316(m): 8:47pm On Aug 03, 2015
Some animols said Buhari's visit was a waste. See them now. They are shaming now. God has used thunder to fire them now.

And for me...

I'm chilling now

Cos PMB is winning now

And the wailers are wailing now.

4 Likes

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by san316(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
PRYCE:
CHAI!

This Na REAL CHAI!!!!!!!!
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by omoelesa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 03, 2015
Biafrans and Tanoid how market?
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by holatin(m): 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
PRYCE:
CHAI!
ogini ?
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by biafranqueen: 8:52pm On Aug 03, 2015
Why wouldnt they shaaa!

The USA knows where and why Boko Boys started and Buhari got his "Trading in Arms" certificate at US War College so everything is ready. After all the only thing US produces is weapons and they never trusted GEJ because of his close relationship with China.
Nigeria is the perfect in between market.

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by efilefun(m): 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry to say but you reason with ur feet
BabyDaddy20:
During the regime of Goodluck Jonathan, the U.S government refused to sell arms and ammunitions to Nigeria so that we can eliminate the Book Haram.
Goodluck Jonathan went to Russia & they helped us by selling jet fighters & arms to us.
We eliminated the devil called Boko Haram.

But when Buhari became the president, the first thing he did was to go lick Obama's ass in America.

Do you think the U.S Army can fight the Boko Haram ??
The U.S army were all killed in Iraq & Afghanistan, that's what we call humiliation.
Buhari is driving my beloved country to a ditch.

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by spenca: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
And we gained nothing from the U.S. trip ? PDP farce !
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Joekole: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Funny, I taught we can do without the US...just saying.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2015
Editor1:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-ready-lift-arms-embargo-nigeria

Dis one d cable keeps lying on behalf of d DD, I smell bribes.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2015
I thought wailers said Buhari's visit to the US was a waste.

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
LatestTrend:
Nigeria always relying on some foreign countries for this or that.

Isn't high time other countries relied on us ? I don't understand why our government can't use simple common sense to combact Bokoharam. If those guys are truly in Sambisa forest, cant our solders attack by air ? No matter how big it is, 50 air jets will do the job within an hours.

You our soldiers, let these useless politicians keep wasting your lives.

You go wise soon.

My brother I tire o! I always had dis same line of thought. & save countless of soldiers lives. I can't remember when last us sent soldiers 2 fight on d battle field nowadays it's drones dat do the job and neatly too. Kill them all no survivors.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by franudi: 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2015
GstringAngela:
And wailers told us that PMB's visit to the USA was a waste of time. Now that the arms embargo slammed on us has been lifted, its time to unleash our military might and the newly acquired toys on those Boko Bastards.

The Wailers, The Tandriods and The Biafrans can continue to wail, weep and cry. Una crying neva reach
You did not understand anything.The ban has not been lifted.The a just trying to begin the process,which they can eventually stop for one reason or the other.Be wise.
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Trojan00(m): 9:13pm On Aug 03, 2015
LatestTrend:
Nigeria always relying on some foreign countries for this or that.

Isn't high time other countries relied on us ? I don't understand why our government can't use simple common sense to combact Bokoharam. If those guys are truly in Sambisa forest, cant our solders attack by air ? No matter how big it is, 50 air jets will do the job within an hours.

You our soldiers, let these useless politicians keep wasting your lives.

You go wise soon.
that wisdom shud begin with you
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Ijaya123: 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
This is a good development. I love this. As time goes on, Buhari's boys will be obliterated from the face of the earth...Or better still, He should just call them to order (I heard he's about to grant them amnesty).

Also, we should be wary of Uncle Sam (US).

Death to the terrorists!!!

Hi fella, you got it wrong there. BH is the by-product of PDP. As PDP is going down, so will Boko haram as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2015
And some saTanoids told us that PMB visit to U.S was a waste Mtchewww!

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
nice

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by ismyheal75: 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2015
GstringAngela:
And wailers told us that PMB's visit to the USA was a waste of time. Now that the arms embargo slammed on us has been lifted, its time to unleash our military might and the newly acquired toys on those Boko Bastards.

The Wailers, The Tandriods and The Biafrans can continue to wail, weep and cry. Una crying neva reach

I love your words mehn.

1 Like

Re: US 'begins Process' To Lift Arms Embargo On Nigeria by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonechamberlain:
nonsense... am ashamed of this country so the U.S is the only country that sells weapons in this world. see how this country is being pushed left and right by one country. Nigeria would experience the real change the moment we allow the eastern bloc a fair competition with the western bloc in issues and contracts and foreign policy. our non-alignment policy is only on paper. as we are more aligned foolishly to the west.
Do you think the US are called world powers for nothing When we tried buying weapons from russia, was the deal not intercepted by them?
Almost EVERY country has a tie with the US and would do their biddings in most situations...
Mind you, as big as russian economy, the US still blacklisted(suspended) them from the G-8...that's why it's called G-7 now....it's either we fight with our crude weapons or we go through them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why We Sacked TCN MD – Fashola / Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC / ONSA Denies Facilitating Return Of Deposed Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.