Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,846 members, 7,902,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 02:21 PM

24Bauer's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 24Bauer's Profile / 24Bauer's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Logo Done For #500 Only by 24Bauer(m): 2:24am On Sep 10, 2021

Celebrities / Re: Logo Done For #500 Only by 24Bauer(m): 2:23am On Sep 10, 2021

No 2

Celebrities / Re: Logo Done For #500 Only by 24Bauer(m): 2:21am On Sep 10, 2021

Celebrities / Logo Done For #500 Only by 24Bauer(m): 2:20am On Sep 10, 2021
First 20 people to Say Hi would get their Professional Logo for their business for only #500.
Celebrities / Re: Get A Free Logo Design by 24Bauer(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2021

Celebrities / Get A Free Logo Design by 24Bauer(m): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2021
GET A FREE LOGO DESIGN NOW FOR YOUR BRAND AND BUSINESS.

Celebrities / Logo And 2 Social Media Design For #2000 by 24Bauer(m): 8:07am On Jun 23, 2021
GET A COOL PROFESSIONAL LOGO AND TWO CATCHING SOCIAL MEDIA DESIGN JUST FOR #2000.

Celebrities / The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Get A Tiny Waist ? See Pics As She Get Married by 24Bauer(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Remember The Lady Who Removed Her Ribs To Have A Tiny Waist ? See Photos As She Finally Gets Married.

Princess Shyngle is a popular name in the whole of Africa especially on social media. The 30 years old became a viral trend after she took a dangerous step of removing some of her ribs so she can have a very tiny waist.

According to her, she wants to mark in the book of records that she is the most curvy African lady which turned out not to happen as the records didn't recognize her after her step.

The 30 years old Ghanian actress, model and entrepreneur has taken to her Instagram page to make announcement that she is finally married. According to her, she has been crushing on her new husband since the 8th grade and they have been friends for over 10 years now but they never knew they will end up together.

Princess Shyngle wrote "My crush since 8th grade even though you didn’t use to look my way back then the only man I ever hit on numerous times but I had no luck instead you choose to be my friend for over 10 years , little did either of us knew we were gonna end up together. Our real and genuine friendship brought us together and made our relationship and bound stronger than ever. I’m still taking it all in and I know all this would not have been possible without Allah. I’m blessed to be married to my childhood crush, my forever crush, my best friend, gossip partner and love of my life.. Mrs Bala-Gaye 4life. I’m officially a wife".

Check out screenshot photos from the video Princess Shyngle shared on her Instagram page below

Source

https://newgistloaded./?page_id=38

1 Share

Celebrities / Mr Marcaoni Finally Join Sman by 24Bauer(m): 6:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mr MARCAONI has finally joined the stingy men association but how long can he stay.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_PJ4oHw_i/?igshid=1lahy87drlh99
Celebrities / Re: #EndSARS: Cardi B Asks Questions (Photos) by 24Bauer(m): 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
This is a Good Development.

Please Kindly Check my Signatures.
Celebrities / Re: Read Or Miss Out by 24Bauer(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2020
Nice one
Business / Start Your Own Paypoint Business Today!! by 24Bauer(m): 2:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
START YOUR OWN PAYPOINT BUSINESS TODAY!!
Have you been wanting to start a Paypoint Business but don't know how to start? or don't know where and how to get the right tools?
Do you already have a shop? But want to maximize your revenue?
Here is the chance you have been waiting for! Seize this great opportunity while it last.
Guess what? You actually don't need a fortune to start up!
Contact us Now and we will teach you for FREE!!!

Celebrities / NYSC To Add Date Of Birth On Certificates Of Corps Members. by 24Bauer(m): 2:42pm On May 30, 2019
– The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has come up with a measure to tackle age falsification among institutions – The NYSC’s boss, Shuaibu Ibrahim, said that henceforth the scheme will include the date of birth of corps members on the certificate – Ibrahim disclosed that the NYSC will not hesitate to apply appropriate sanctions on any institution involved in the crime In a bid to guard against age falsification said to be rampant among academic institutions, the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has said that it will start including the date of birth of corps members on its certificate. The NYSC’s boss, Shuaibu Ibrahim, disclosed that its resolve was influenced by the West African Examination Certificate (WAEC) and the scheme’s exemption certificate which included the dates of birth of the holders, Premium Times reports. Read more
https://jossygist.home.blog/2019/05/30/nysc-to-add-date-of-birth-on-certificates-of-corps-members/
Celebrities / Davido Is Giving Out Airtime To It's Numerous Fans On This Facebook Group by 24Bauer(m): 7:03am On Feb 07, 2019
Davido continues to make positive strides as FALL, one his hit songs makes history on Billboard Charts.

FALL has been announced by Billboard as Nigeria’s longest Charting single in history. FALL remains on the charts for 4 weeks in a row, making a month.

The entertainment tabloid also extrapolated the raving song could even chart further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.