Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,689 members, 7,902,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:12 AM

Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? (11006 Views)

Igbo Play Worst Politics In Nigeria –rochas Okorocha / Igbos Cannot Play Opposition Politics - Ngige / Igbo Should Play Opposition For 10 Years —igbokwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
Afam4eva:

How so?
You mean I should provide an explanation for your predicament?
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 6:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
You mean I should provide an explanation for your predicament?
You were the one who made an accusation. If it's a problem like you said, then it means i'll be to blind to see it myself.
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2015
Afam4eva:

You were the one who made an accusation. If it's a problem like you said, then it means i'll be to blind to see it myself.
Indeed you are blind
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by Afam4eva(m): 7:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
omonnakoda:
Indeed you are blind
Ok.
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by fx45(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
fulanimafia:
I think the issue most people have which makes it difficult to empathize with the Igbos is the raw hatred and derogatory nature of the campaign against Buhari in the region, and the consequent bloc vote against him.
We don't regret voting against Buhari for even a second. We will gladly vote against him should he seek re-election in 2019. The bastarrd Joe Igbokwe doesn't seem to have any respect for people's electoral choices.

Isnt he an Igbo man? What stops him from leaving his political comfort zone in Lagos to come down to the east and be a political leader? It is easier to write nonsense and get applause from his Yoruba paymasters and supporters. Back home he's just another cockroach and rabble-rouser...
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
Curlieweed:
Madam, what benefit is it to us if an Igbo becomes president of Nigeria?
its of great benefit to us. we need a man at d top who has d interest of igbos nd SE at heart. and we must support any candidate
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by cluksy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2015
SonOfEl:

. Igbo have played opposition before in terms of being marginalised and cheated economically, yet we remain strong.

if you make mention of an Igbo president regardless of the party you are in (except and Igbo conceived party like apga or ppa), others raise an eyebrow. its not because the guy is less qualified but because he is Igbo. too bad.

"I have a dream... "in MLK's voice.
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by Curlieweed: 2:43pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nnaabros:
its of great benefit to us. we need a man at d top who has d interest of igbos nd SE at heart. and we must support any candidate

You don't need a man at the top for 4 to 8 years and after that the status quo remains, you need a man at the top perpetually. That's why you need Biafra.
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
Afam4eva:

Ok.
No problem

Afam4eva:
Al_harem has spoken the truth. You cannot eat your cake and still want to have. PDP controls the center.So, states that will benefit from the center are PDP states. They should go and meet oga Tinubu if they feel marginalized.

1 Like

Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by omonnakoda: 7:41am On Aug 06, 2015
According to Afam's LOGIC, Ibos should now go to Oga Jona?
Re: Can The Igbo Play Opposition In Nigeria? by citizenY(m): 12:13pm On Sep 11, 2022
Let's look back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jubilation In Kwara As Ibrahim Oloriegbe (APC) Defeated Bukola Saraki (PDP) / Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn / 9th NASS: Controversy Trails Proclamation For Inauguration

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.