Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:38 AM

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her (5198 Views)

Deflowering A Lady Boosts One's Ego -Ubunja / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke / I Have Hatred Towards Girl After Love Making, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by bigiyaro(m): 8:31am On Aug 04, 2015
so u don chop n u wat us to teach u how to clean mouth abi? Tunder fire u.
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by lurlah2014(f): 8:33am On Aug 04, 2015
are you sure you are in your right senses after you dis-flowered her you now feel breaking up with her is the next action than finding your differences and resolve issues in an adult manner ## why are men this heartless##

please i would advice you shut up and go to bed back cos its to early for this OK

1 Like

Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by lurlah2014(f): 8:37am On Aug 04, 2015
if you don't talk any more then use another trick out of the ones you use to lure her into this to get her talking back on the fast lane
before the women of this world join hands to ##greedy man##course you for life
tinziemaine:
we are not going well we don't talk anymore I don't understand if it temptation or how is suppose to be
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by redgem(f): 9:18am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I'v tried for 23 years, wat makes u tink I can't try d next 7 years..

Cos I'm here grin grin
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Cutehector(m): 9:21am On Aug 04, 2015
redgem:

Cos I'm here grin grin
lol u can't tempt me...
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by redgem(f): 10:04am On Aug 04, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u can't tempt me...

undecided undecided
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Cutehector(m): 10:16am On Aug 04, 2015
redgem:

undecided undecided
urm I kinda dnt understand smiley language... So where r u? smiley
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by SporaD8: 10:47am On Aug 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
are you sure you are in your right senses after you dis-flowered her you now feel breaking up with her is the next action than finding your differences and resolve issues in an adult manner ## why are men this heartless##

please i would advice you shut up and go to bed back cos its to early for this OK
Just stop blaming the guy already. That a guy disvirgin a girl doesn't give mean the girl should make his life miserable.
What if the girl is at fault? That's what I call blackmail
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by lurlah2014(f): 11:14am On Aug 04, 2015
WHAT ever the fault might be cant you call her back into order, or those your love not reconcile
SporaD8:
Just stop blaming the guy already. That a guy disvirgin a girl doesn't give mean the girl should make his life miserable.
What if the girl is at fault? That's what I call blackmail
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by SporaD8: 11:25am On Aug 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
WHAT ever the fault might be cant you call her back into order, or those your love not reconcile
Hear yourself. He should call to order a girl who won't grant him audience? huh?
Just between the two of us, how will u feel if your bf wronged u and still want u to apologize just because he disvirgin u?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by misspicy(f): 11:33am On Aug 04, 2015
Imagine this trash dis Op typed...gosh am disgusted....lik srzly
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by ABEngine(m): 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2015
Stop wasting Internet resources. angry
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by shaiba(f): 2:15pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
we are not going well we don't talk anymore I don't understand if it temptation or how is suppose to be

Do you really love her? Not being infatuated or thinking you do, but being sure you really, deep down love her.
If your answer is yes, then give a little time and visit her. A lot is going thru her mind that she cant say to you.
you have to first realize you have taken a priceless gift from her, show her some respect, let her know you are ready to listen when she feels like talking.
On the other hand check the way you behave around her and your utterances when you are both alone.
Let her know you think the world about her.
Relationship is a give and take, not take, take, take.
Don't push it, respect her.

1 Like

Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Gurgle(f): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
Sheeesh angry angry angry
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by lurlah2014(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
for the girl it is a different case cos she can choose to continue or not , but not for the guy to choose to break up when he knows he is guilty of his action
SporaD8:
Hear yourself. He should call to order a girl who won't grant him audience? huh?
Just between the two of us, how will u feel if your bf wronged u and still want u to apologize just because he disvirgin u?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Toks2008(m): 4:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
tinziemaine:
Pls I nid ur advice I don't like her anymore.She is breaking my heart making me feel bad.

Please let me have her.

Thanks
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2015
op when u where disflowering her,i knw nting abt it o,so y naw?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by anigbajumo(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
if you don't talk any more then use another trick out of the ones you use to lure her into this to get her talking back on the fast lane
before the women of this world join hands to ##greedy man##course you for life

U mean "curse or course" ?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by angelique123: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
MRLINGTON:
okay give her baq her flower or get set for death
lmaoooooooooooo
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by angelique123: 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
bigiyaro:
so u don chop n u wat us to teach u how to clean mouth abi? Tunder fire u.
omg im in tears
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by anigbajumo(m): 4:42pm On Aug 04, 2015
I dnt knw y pple dy yern like dis,what of if d lady has done sumfin wrong dat d best solutn is to dump her.................

@Op,ah no go gat advice 4u nw
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by lurlah2014(f): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2015
both
anigbajumo:

U mean "curse or course" ?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by anigbajumo(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
both

Clap 4yer self
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by SporaD8: 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
lurlah2014:
for the girl it is a different case cos she can choose to continue or not , but not for the guy to choose to break up when he knows he is guilty of his action
I couldn't read anywhere where the OP said he's guilty. Rather he said and I quote,"She's breaking my heart making me feel bad."
So to u, as long as she wish the guy is tied even if she start cheating around but the guy shouldn't have a mind of his own?
right?
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Lifebender(m): 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2015
kilokeys:

Hahahaha.. Anyway, haven't had that yet..
I hope i wouldn't get to meet the last lifebender

Cos naturally.. I m nt so into girls.. And its nt abt growing or being gay.. I just feel I'll gag after seeing so much gore and squeamishness

angry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sad
YOU CALLED MII. NOW WE ARE MEETING.
sad angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sad
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Mrblaze06: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2015
redgem:

grin grin
Egbon make una no turn gay ooo...
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by kilokeys(m): 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2015
Lifebender:

angry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sad
YOU CALLED MII. NOW WE ARE MEETING.
sad angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sadangry angry <sad

hahahahaha.. NL and drama .. different monikers.. life bender? lawa o.. nice to meet you anyway
Re: Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her by Lifebender(m): 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2015
kilokeys:

hahahahaha.. NL and drama .. different monikers.. life bender? lawa o.. nice to meet you anyway

#COCKS GUN.Get on ur knees Niqqa.You called mii out. angryangryangryangryangryangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience With A Gay Guy / Scared Of Making Love With Her, Help! / Just Negodu! Please Does Anyone Know Where This Girl Is Going Too? - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.