Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,307 members, 7,974,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:58 PM

Hilariously Hilarious: Former Governor Amachi Says He's Not A Lover Of Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilariously Hilarious: Former Governor Amachi Says He's Not A Lover Of Money (353 Views)

New Photo & Look Of Celestine Omehia, Former Governor Of Rivers State / Hilariously Hilarious: Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog "Buhari"photo / Demystifying Judas - A Close Look On Amachi Jonathan And Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilariously Hilarious: Former Governor Amachi Says He's Not A Lover Of Money by emmy4topps12: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2015
"Governor Nyesom Wike has again sponsored one advert in a bid to rubbish me. Only God knows that if there is one thing I don’t like, I don’t like money. Anybody close to me knows that I don’t like money. The governor and PDP are afraid of me getting an appointment to the national executive council. The current president abhors corruption and the only way they can stop me from getting the appointment is to paint me with corruption. And the people that know me in Rivers State know that I don’t like money. In Rivers, people know I don’t like money." Amachi

Full Report on http://info-climax.com/news/lol-amachi-says-hes-not-a-lover-of-money/
Re: Hilariously Hilarious: Former Governor Amachi Says He's Not A Lover Of Money by DesChyko: 7:24am On Aug 04, 2015
This is what GEJ meant when he said 'Stealing isn't Corruption'.
In a broad sense, it is part of corruption, but perhaps, if there is a well-documented proof of the funds he had lavished, then he could be judged for this statement. But I know of none. Abuse of office is corruption, but is that automatically stealing?
Re: Hilariously Hilarious: Former Governor Amachi Says He's Not A Lover Of Money by Segadem(m): 7:46am On Aug 04, 2015
Yes it's true, there is difference between love money and embezzle money,he doesnt love but embezzles. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

BPE Says FG May Eventually Privatize All Four Refineries / PDP Workers Apologise To Party Over Crisis / Buhari To Military: Crush Boko Haram In 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.